I Called In Sick Today

You have to learn plays and understand complicated responsibilities to play football.
I was really referring to the culture of high school football more than anything else, but I don't think learning plays has anything to do with intelligence. I still enjoy watching Ron Jaworski break down game film.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

In general, this group is really good with political and religious discussions, except maybe that ******* mk.
WHAT WOULD JAYSYS SAY ABOUT THIS LANGUAGE IMO

go watch a hockey game in person sometime. you don't get a good idea of the complexity of the coaching systems until you can see the whole picture of what each team is doing. I don't know how it compares to football or basketball.

I'd put it at:1) basketballAnd a three way tie at 2.
my brother in law who works in sports radio and has interacted with tons of athletes swears that baseball players are the dumbest and that football players get a bad rap for being dumb but are actually quite intelligent as a whole. that's all I got in the way of "evidence"

The smartest player on the football field is usually the center. Next to the quarterback, on offense, they have the most information to keep track of.

From the front page of the specific forum, click on the total number of posts in the thread. It will show how many posts each person has made in said thread.speedz99 13115Ron_Mexico 9303ajs510 6139strategy 5978Ouch-8s 5779zimmer4141 5047Randy Reed 4752renaedawn 4629ShakeZuma 4122turd ferguson 3958Bizzle 3720mk 3536El Guapo 3479RhinestoneCowboy 3374SBriand 3300Sal Paradise 3185JoeyJoJo 3035beans-n-icewater 2935LadyGrey 2928Lolli 2923mrdannyg 2848MisterB 2728Habs Fan 2721CardWarfare 2721Hobbes 2675Napa_Don 2517Theraflu 2422Shimmering Wang 2387JubilantLankyLad 2301KDawgCometh 2275silkyjonson 2086Tactical Bear 2043
Wow, I'm shocked that my (combined accounts) total for 3rd overall, by a relatively healthy margin, especially since I really feel that I spend a lot more time in here reading and not bothering to say anything than actually posting. I guess being around since the beginning, without absences, and having read every single post in here (Peter, do you still read them all?) counts for something. Then again, Ron was a late comer (that's what she said!) and checked out early and still has me beat by like 10%+, but he's a chatty little motherfucker.EDIT: some good names have gone down in here. :pouringout40inmemoryoflostsickiesface:
I'll watch your fucking fox movie, all right?
Whistle![clicky noise]{winky point}
I was really referring to the culture of high school football more than anything else, but I don't think learning plays has anything to do with intelligence. I still enjoy watching Ron Jaworski break down game film.
Really? Doesn't all learning have something to do with intelligence?NFL teams spend way too much time and resources doing intelligence tests in preparation for the draft for this to be even remotely factual.Your honor.
Really? Doesn't all learning have something to do with intelligence?NFL teams spend way too much time and resources doing intelligence tests in preparation for the draft for this to be even remotely factual.Your honor.
Does that mean that "learning how to hit a curveball" would make baseball players really smart?Dan Marino and Donavan McNabb scored a 15 and 14 respectively on the Wonderlic test. That is slightly above "moron" (technical term).Edit: Peyton Manning scored a 28, which is good, but not great. I bet he knows the shit out of some football plays though.
my brother in law who works in sports radio and has interacted with tons of athletes swears that baseball players are the dumbest and that football players get a bad rap for being dumb but are actually quite intelligent as a whole. that's all I got in the way of "evidence"
WE GET IT! ALL YOUR RELATIVES ARE REALLY SMART AND RICH AND STUFF!
WE GET IT! ALL YOUR RELATIVES ARE REALLY SMART AND RICH AND STUFF!
lol, he makes......not a lot of money. he went to KU so we know he is not that smart. (hi strat!) very cool job though.love thy neighbor, brv.
I love cracked:
This...um, cracked me up:For the dominant image of Jesus as a whitey, we have artists like Leonardo and Michelangelo to thank...But the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren't the only ones to blame...
I liked the "Highly Clickable Stories From Our Friends" links below it. Total pro sports?
in my efforts to become a professional athelete, I came across (heh heh) this page, aka the best page in the history of the internet. NSFW.
good thing he isn't around to notice.Velociraptors: Preening douchebags of the thunder lizard kingdom.
Can't imagine Thera will be much too happy about this...
^^I don't post a lot, but I even posted a getting-old knee story less than a week ago, Mr. I-Read-Every-Post. Now I'm just sad.
^^I don't post a lot, but I even posted a getting-old knee story less than a week ago, Mr. I-Read-Every-Post. Now I'm just sad.
It was just a joke. You would've understood if you were ever around.