I Called In Sick Today

Physiology twice!Also, that's interesting that you and brv thought he traveled back in time. Like loogie, I assumed he went forward in time. I'm sure this says a great deal about us. You know, psychologically speaking.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

For some reasopn my room is really fucking cold so I am wearing mittens,m but I need to write an essay so I can#t wear mittens, becuase this is my trial of typig woith mittens on andf it clearly isn'[t effective.Carry on.

For some reasopn my room is really fucking cold so I am wearing mittens,m but I need to write an essay so I can#t wear mittens, becuase this is my trial of typig woith mittens on andf it clearly isn'[t effective.Carry on.
Try mittons instead.
Physiology twice!
Yeah, that wasn't a typo, unfortunately.
Also, that's interesting that you and brv thought he traveled back in time. Like loogie, I assumed he went forward in time. I'm sure this says a great deal about us. You know, psychologically speaking.
I didn't assume either way, actually. Which says EVEN BETTER STUFF about me.
thidsm ism me rtypinmg with my fingerd held together.Hmm. When I first started this experiment, I think I was trying to use my pointer finger to type and my middle finger kept getting in the way, but eventually I figured out that I should be typing with my middle finger and less mistakes were made.
Yeah, that wasn't a typo, unfortunately.
I know! I was just excited for double the physiology!Let's be honest, physiology is much more exciting than anatomy. Anatomy is just, like, body parts and stuff while physiology is...um, well, it's similar to anatomy, but, different. Science!
I know! I was just excited for double the physiology!
Oh, you and your unflinching optimism!
Let's be honest, physiology is much more exciting than anatomy. Anatomy is just, like, body parts and stuff while physiology is...um, well, it's similar to anatomy, but, different.
It's actually a tough call...both are pretty cool. I mean, both are pretty cool!
Science!
!

I enjoy science, but math is my sworn enemy.Well. Off to my economics final.

If he went back in time a couple days, without changing location, he'd be ahead of the earth on its path. If he goes forward in time just a couple days, without changing location, he will be just behind the new location of the earth. The arrow indicates that he is behind the earth on its trajectory. So I read the cartoon as saying he went forward in time by a small amount but remained in the same place. The other possibility is that he went forward or backward in time a large amount, to (X years + a couple days) backwards or forwards.

If he went back in time a couple days, without changing location, he'd be ahead of the earth on its path. If he goes forward in time just a couple days, without changing location, he will be just behind the new location of the earth. The arrow indicates that he is behind the earth on its trajectory. So I read the cartoon as saying he went forward in time by a small amount but remained in the same place. The other possibility is that he went forward or backward in time a large amount, to (X years + a couple days) backwards or forwards.
My time travel machine takes into account the path of the earth's orbit when calculating my destination, so I manage to avoid this problem. It's pretty simple maths, I had LLY code it for me a few years from now.
The other possibility is that he went forward or backward in time a large amount, to (X years + a couple days) backwards or forwards.
But he couldn't have traveled backward in time by a large amount because you can't travel back in time to a point before the time machine was created. Everybody knows that.
The other possibility is that he went forward or backward in time a large amount, to (X years + a couple days) backwards or forwards.
Yeah, this is how I read it.
But he couldn't have traveled backward in time by a large amount because you can't travel back in time to a point before the time machine was created. Everybody knows that.
False!
False!
Renowned physicist Dave Goldberg disagrees!2) You can't visit any time before your time machine was built.According to Einstein's picture of the universe, space and time are curved and very closely related to each other. This means that traveling through time would be much like traveling through a tunnel in space—in which case you'd need both an entrance and an exit. As a time traveler, you can't visit an era unless there's already a time machine when you get there—an off-ramp. This helps explain why we're not visited by time-traveling tourists from our own future. Futuristic humans don't drop in for dinner because we haven't yet invented time travel.
I've read Goldberg, the guy's a quack that's been riding on his last name for years.
I have no idea if you're serious or not, as I only know of him from coming across him just now as I googled time travel related themes.
Renowned physicist Dave Goldberg disagrees!2) You can't visit any time before your time machine was built.According to Einstein's picture of the universe, space and time are curved and very closely related to each other. This means that traveling through time would be much like traveling through a tunnel in space—in which case you'd need both an entrance and an exit. As a time traveler, you can't visit an era unless there's already a time machine when you get there—an off-ramp. This helps explain why we're not visited by time-traveling tourists from our own future. Futuristic humans don't drop in for dinner because we haven't yet invented time travel.
That used to be the case, until we invented time machines that could go back in time to before they were invented themselves.
I have no idea if you're serious or not, as I only know of him from coming across him just now as I googled time travel related themes.
I believe Speedz99 uses "quack" in serious discussions as often as possible, while also making Jewish name jokes whenever feasible.
I was not being serious, but am pleased that my incredibly condescending and snobbish tone came off as realistic.Wait...
That used to be the case, until we invented time machines that could go back in time to before they were invented themselves.
Paradox!?!
I believe Speedz99 uses "quack" in serious discussions as often as possible, while also making Jewish name jokes whenever feasible.
Headnail.

Oh. For the record, I wasn't any kind of serious.Got World War Z in the mail today...I'm really tempted to start reading it immediately, but I already have you guys to distract me from school. Once summer hits I'll have the book to distract me from you guys.

Oh. For the record, I wasn't any kind of serious.Got World War Z in the mail today...I'm really tempted to start reading it immediatley, but I already have you guys to distract me from school. Once summer hits I'll have the book to distract me from you guys.
I received Cardboard Gods in the mail, and will be starting it in the next few days. I don't have much to be distracted from, however.
I received Cardboard Gods in the mail, and will be starting it in the next few days. I don't have much to be distracted from, however.
I'm going to the game on Friday...sitting in the Yankee organization seats with the player's wives (and whoever)...should be interesting.