I Called In Sick Today

Just realized I forgot another recent story. My dad had to go to rehab from the hospital for 3 weeks and then to a nursing home. While he was in the hospital the nurse asked him if he was ready for rehab and he said, "No no no" hahaAnyway since he doesn't have money left (he's 81) he is on Medicare so when it comesto nursing homes he is left with what happens to be available at the time. I am familiar with the system now and was prepared by having visited the dozen or so nursing homesavailable in the area. I thought. None of them had a bed available and they wanted to sendhim to dive about 2 hours south deep in Kentucky. I threw a fit and well, begged and pleadedto no avail. I started searching through Ohio which is a major pain moving him to a different state but got etremely lucky. I found a place that had been only open a week and sweet talkedthe girl into taking him. The place is amazing and by far the nicest nursing home I have ever seen. I am still shaking my head that I pulled this off. He loves the place as well. SCORE!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well I got mine and I think my Secret Santa went a little over budget, but it is in Canadian so I could be wrong on that. I used my cell to take the pic so I put in my office phone and calculator to make up for it not being included.jubijubijubijew.jpgThanks Jubi!This is actually a really cool cook book. It has lots of pictures and explanations of how to get these same results.

Well I got mine and I think my Secret Santa went a little over budget, but it is in Canadian so I could be wrong on that. I used my cell to take the pic so I put in my office phone and calculator to make up for it not being included.jubijubijubijew.jpgThanks Jubi!This is actually a really cool cook book. It has lots of pictures and explanations of how to get these same results.
If I hadn't used my Speedskillz, I would have gone way over budget, however, I was only over by $2 in the end. Once I figured in the currency conversion I decided I was safe.
sssii.jpg
You're welcome. Shipping outside the UK could take up to 30 days, and they didn't give me any tracking info, and I had half your business/half your name listed on their awful information sheet, so I wasn't entirely sure when/if it would get there. It's been 20 days since I ordered it, so that's not too bad.
You're welcome. Shipping outside the UK could take up to 30 days, and they didn't give me any tracking info, and I had half your business/half your name listed on their awful information sheet, so I wasn't entirely sure when/if it would get there. It's been 20 days since I ordered it, so that's not too bad.
So you were really on the ball with this whole thing. I didn't mail mine out until yesterday.Thanks again.

Hey Jon, how r ya?So just talked to my mom and she has a computer problem but I don't feel like going to find the other topic.All I know is that she was working from home and was on her companies payroll site and then all of a sudden it won't boot up. goes straight to the screen saying the she shut the power off incorrectly and if she wants to start in safe mode and other things. Then no matter what she chooses it goes straight back to this screen. It's Windows XP.Any idea? I will have a better look at it on Xmas but wondered if you had any ideas what I could try.Thanks.Merry Xmas08.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

I get that a lot, and I'm pretty satisfied with the comparison. Except for the whole Scientology thing.
actually, you remind me of...well, he reminds me of what I picture you being. If you watch The Soup on E!, no, not Joel McHale but Mankini, the guy that does of the sketch stuff. That's how I imagine you look and act, right down to the degrading stuff on tv.
Anyway since he doesn't have money left (he's 81)
WooopsI take comfort in the fact that I won't have any money left immediately after I stop working.
If I hadn't used my Speedskillz, I would have gone way over budget, however, I was only over by $2 in the end. Once I figured in the currency conversion I decided I was safe.
We had a budget?
Be that as it may, I'm going to need you to replace the two lost pics post haste.
yeah, I can't fix computers, but post the damn pics and I'll figure it out.
Hey Jon, how r ya?So just talked to my mom and she has a computer problem but I don't feel like going to find the other topic.All I know is that she was working from home and was on her companies payroll site and then all of a sudden it won't boot up. goes straight to the screen saying the she shut the power off incorrectly and if she wants to start in safe mode and other things. Then no matter what she chooses it goes straight back to this screen. It's Windows XP.Any idea? I will have a better look at it on Xmas but wondered if you had any ideas what I could try.Thanks.Merry Xmas
My name is John also, so I"ll give my thoughts. If it was rebooting in an eternal loop, it would almost certainly be the hard drive. Since it's getting to the safe mode screen, that points to a windows issue. I would put an original XP disk in the drive and boot from that, and when asked "repair windows".

Question:When having sex with your wife or girlfriend, how often do you think about previous sexual partners?

Question:When having sex with your wife or girlfriend, how often do you think about previous sexual partners?
Male or female?Merry Christmas faggots.I hate working on Christmas Eve. See ya next week.
Day 2 story please.
Ill throw it onscreen tonight...I was going to early this morning but my overserver at a Christmas gathering was good at her job. Real good
The whole time...
Merry Christmas faggots.
That goes for me as well...Also, If I have your email addy stored somewhere, be sure and check itIm going back to bed
Usually only if I'm pretty drunk and having trouble busting a nut...in that case I'll go to the bench for assistance.
rarely. I am more likely to imagine a 2nd lady has joined us than I am to replace my wife.
Almost never. If I'm thinking about someone other than my wife it would be about someone I haven't had sex with, but would like to, if not for that wife part mentioned earlier.
Merry Christmas Sickies, hope it's a great holiday for you and yours.
Merry Christmas to you as well as all the sickies.I am the only car dealer in the entire area open today. My boss is a friggin' scrooge with no life. It's hard toget in the spirit when I sitting here seething.