I Called In Sick Today

We should do a Sickie Survivor game.I'm going to need some help from someone who has watched the show, but from what I understand there are some challenges and somebody gets voted out each week. I think we should do something like that.I nominate myself as host so I don't have to worry about getting voted out.
Okay. I nominate myself as... somebody who could possibly get voted off. I'm not familiar with how the game works, honestly. Is it, like, everyone votes on everyone?Anyway, what I'm saying is, I don't really care if I get voted off because I would just ignore all of you and refuse to leave.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Okay. I nominate myself as... somebody who could possibly get voted off. I'm not familiar with how the game works, honestly. Is it, like, everyone votes on everyone?Anyway, what I'm saying is, I don't really care if I get voted off because I would just ignore all of you and refuse to leave.
I think there are teams and the team that loses the challenge has to vote off one of their own.But really this is just another one of my ill-conceived ideas that will never come to fruition anyway.I don't think you were around when I tried to get the Fantasy Off Topic league going. That failed too.

Yeah I'm all bitchy right now, it's probably because I'm hungry. I'll eat some chocolate pudding and a satsuma while I watch For the Love of Ray Jay. If the sugar doesn't improve my spirits, then crappy reality TV will.p.s. JJJ I don't watch Survivor but I'm digging the Amazing Race right now. I don't know how it would work as a sick thread thing though.

I'd like to issue an official unwelcome from the sickie thread, mclumpo. I didn't read your story, but I read the 5 stupid drunken threads you started in GenPo today, and I think you are a moron (no offense).
Well thank you for the unwelcome. I admit to being a drunken moron when drunk. Hell, I do lots of moron things when i'm sober too. So I guess none taken.Bitchez be CRAZY.
The Kitten Mittons vs. The Dick Towels on Christmas Island
Kitten MittonsLadyGreyspeedz99strategymrdannygSal ParadiseEl GuaporunthemoverTherafluCaneBrainloogieDick TowelsTactical BearJubilantLankyLadRon MexicobrvheartRandy ReedSickinfo2Napa DonSBriandhank213vbnautilus(If you weren't included it's because I either forgot you or just didn't think you should be.)
Kitten MittonsLadyGreyspeedz99strategymrdannygSal ParadiseEl GuaporunthemoverTherafluCaneBrainloogieDick TowelsTactical BearJubilantLankyLadRon MexicobrvheartRandy ReedSickinfo2Napa DonSBriandhank213vbnautilus(If you weren't included it's because I either forgot you or just didn't think you should be.)
The crazy religious person always gets voted off early. Sorry Brv.
The crazy religious person always gets voted off early. Sorry Brv.
There hasn't been a challenge yet!And now brvheart knows you're gunning for him, so he can use promises of Turbo friendship to lure people to his side. You've shown your hand too early.
I'm a fucking goner.
*pulls hank into the copy room*Dude, just stay positive, lets get napa, Randy, beans, Tubby, and that other guy and vote out the crazy religious dude drawing pictures and handing out bibles if we end up losing and immunity challenge. Till them, lay low and work hard. Do you know how to make fire?
*pulls hank into the copy room*Dude, just stay positive, lets get napa, Randy, beans, Tubby, and that other guy and vote out the crazy religious dude drawing pictures and handing out bibles if we end up losing and immunity challenge. Till them, lay low and work hard. Do you know how to make fire?
This is not why I thought you brought me in here.
Well, at least I avoid the shame of being voted off first, so that's a win, right? RIGHT??
You were thisclose to making the cut. Maybe if there's an injury or something you can step in.
Ouch.
I forgot about you.
This is not why I thought you brought me in here.
I liked this.

It's the people that start alliance building before there is even a challenge that get markedas untrustworthy and are just, "playing the game". I for one am looking to do well in the challenges and make true lifelong friends.just kidding, let's get him!

I think the first challenge should involve beer drinking, since, well, our team would kick ass.TB would have to sit out, unless he wanted to take one for the team?!So when do we get the first challenge and how long do we have to complete it? When willwe have tribal council? Or is it Sickie Council?

I think the first challenge should involve beer drinking, since, well, our team would kick ass.TB would have to sit out, unless he wanted to take one for the team?!So when do we get the first challenge and how long do we have to complete it? When willwe have tribal council? Or is it Sickie Council?
I was thinking more like forum challenges so I could once again be in a position to judge people.