I Called In Sick Today

So where was I?Him: Bullshit, you fuckers don't care, think you have it all figgered out. Throwing a woman out into the streets with no warning and she has a newborn, that is just cold, fucking cold. (starts to open the door and leave)Me: (the guy who always seems to say the wrong things in this situation) Whatever.Him: (comes crashing back through the door and he is pissed and looks ready for a fight) Whatever? Whatever? I will fucking kill you. You don't talk to me like that, you don't know who you are messing with motherfucker. Me: (whoah, oops, grabs phone)
My fav part, especially the bolded.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You know those MegaTouch machines at bars? The ones with photohunt and shit on them? Well, I started playing a game called "Wordster" about a week ago, and for a time it was an obsession. The rules are simple: you get 8 letters, and you make 3-8 letter words out of them. Your 8 highest scoring words (bastardized scrabble scoring, I think) count towards your total. I will spare everyone the grisly details, but I would suddenly become noticeably upset and agitated at random intervals, because I would think of another 7 letter word I could have made a few hours ago. For some reason, the first few days I was stuck on 135,000. No matter how many games I played, I could not break 135K. I'd have a great group of letters, but I'd freeze up or miss a few obvious 8 letter words and come in at 134K or something.Then, yesterday, I banged out a 145 and a 150 on back to back games, but I felt like I left a lot of points on the table. I'd been thinking about my dream letters, and figured the best I could do was "aeicgrnt." (Creating, Reacting, Catering -- then about 1,000 7 letter words.) I was thinking of other good combos, preparing for when I got them, and I specifically remember thinking "Oooh, 'recanted' would be nice. I could do 'decanter,' 'cantered,' 'crenated;' that would be awesome."Sure enough, I popped my money in, and what popped out? "RECANTED." Ship me 185+ and what I'm pretty sure is an unbeatable score for anyone in that bar, maybe period. There might be a better combination out there, but four 8 letter words is pretty tough to top.

The rules are simple: you get 8 letters, and you make 3-8 letter words out of them. Your 8 highest scoring words (bastardized scrabble scoring, I think) count towards your total.
When you say bastardized scrabble scoring, are you suggesting that certain letters are worth more? And then I would assume there is some sort of multiplier for the more letters you use?I feel like you need to tell us exactly how the game is scored so we can try to top that.
When you say bastardized scrabble scoring, are you suggesting that certain letters are worth more? And then I would assume there is some sort of multiplier for the more letters you use?I feel like you need to tell us exactly how the game is scored so we can try to top that.
I just tried and failed. Kind of. I tried about half a dozen combinations of letters in a Scrabble cheater that would form more 4 8-letter words. I failed. You win Mr Bear.
I just tried and failed. Kind of. I tried about half a dozen combinations of letters in a Scrabble cheater that would form more 4 8-letter words. I failed. You win Mr Bear.
I keep seeing eight letter words everywhere now.My controls0 New MessagesmrdannygTactical BearReplying to I Called in Sick TodayEdit: JoeyJoJo!

I was just reading wikipedia, and came across this, which if true, blows. my. MIND."Syndication of Seinfeld earned [Larry] David an estimated US$250 million in 1998 alone. This amount has been steadily decreasing each year until the full $1.7 billion from the original deal has been paid in full."also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Kramer

The last 20 posts have made me wish I was as funny as you guys. On the plus side, it will probably discourage me from trying.
Surely you're excluding the one directly above yours.
No, I'm pretty sure that Mr Bear's assertion that he scored 185k+ is just a big joke.- MDG
I've noticed that when you say you are "pretty sure" about something, you are usually wrong.
First thing you should know: the game does NOT allow plurals.I'm not totally sure what the scoring algorithm is, but I know that: a) certain letters are worth moreB) longer words are worth moreI also believe there is, indeed, a multiplier, but I am not certain. The game is also kinda ****ed up, so some common 8-letter words are unrecognized. CONTRITE, for example, was not accepted, which made me so mad I pointed at the Wordster and launched into a gesticulatory tirade that did not go unnoticed by other bar patrons. The game is still in my head. Everytime I see an 8 letter word, I start rearranging it and trying to figure out if I could populate the Wordster with enough 8's and 7's to make it worth my while.

Thera, I watched every minute of the World Series and most all of the entire Yankee playoff run and was up and down with moderate emotion during the series. I still watch sports, just important ones. And my Dolphins.

Just thought of a good one. RETRACEDRetracedCrateredRecratedAnd there might be at least one more 8-ball in there somewhere, but I don't see it. I can see at least seven 7-bangers right off the top. CreatedReactedCatererCateredRetreadRecrateRetrace

Thera, I watched every minute of the World Series and most all of the entire Yankee playoff run and was up and down with moderate emotion during the series. I still watch sports, just important ones. And my Dolphins.
jesus christ, would you please post more? do you see what kind of crap I'm having to put up with here with these god damn nerds?

Ok, the videos may be hazardous to my healthI got drunked up this evening and decided to shoot some footage of the kid and I racing four wheelers on a public roadFirst of all, I found it was very difficult to hold the cam and a beer at the same timeSecondly, I came real close to dying in the process...It was dark at the time, so I have no idea if it is viewable or notCurrently uploading.... BCC=extraordinary