Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I love the fact that you didn't play it cool and wait for someone else to post the link. You're a man after my own shrivelled heart.Also, you're a professor?
Nah, I lied on the bio, but who will ever know?
I have this song stuck in my head now:My name is Jonas.I'm carrying the wheel.Thanks for all you've shown us.This is how we feel.
Yeah, well, at least you didn't bring up the Jonas Brothers. Nothing could have ruined my name more than those dweebs. I now really know how Michael Bolton felt in Office Space.
Oh right, there some kind of Hot Mustard embargo in Canada? I recently ordered some McNuggets and was devastated when I got to the second window and was told they were out of Hot Mustard. I got the ranch instead, which was a surprisingly adequate substitute.
You guys get ranch too? We don't get that either. Luckily, I'm just fine with that.Honey Mustarded, SweatnSour, BlechBQ. Makes the things almost unorderable.
I have this song stuck in my head now:My name is Jonas.I'm carrying the wheel.Thanks for all you've shown us.This is how we feel.
I always thought the lyric was I'm carrying the whale (probably because of Jonah?) but that makes more sense.Well, not really, but it rhymes, which is nice.
That reminds me of a not-at-all gay simultaneous blue album playing one night while intoxicated with another poster.
I have an offer on my DQ that is way more than I paid.
I almost sold the fab shop a few years ago but backed out at the last minute. I hate selling stuff anywayI figured it up later and the amount I would have gotten has already been made, so now its like I got the money and kept the businessIm sure that makes no sense. I had an extended liquid lunch from eleven to just a few minutes ago
beans might be the wealthiest poster on the forum.
Nah, Im not wealthy at all....I do have quite a few perks due to some creative finagling, but as far as owning alot of stuff, I do not. I do have control of it, which is the same thing except for liability purposesYou probably understand it more than I do, especially since I couldnt explain how a ballcock works right now...hahaha BALLCOCK!
Just got home. She almost had a ten pounder and 22 inches long.Still no good nick name yet.
:spitstobaccojuice:"Aask her ifin she caut that thang ona buzz bait era plastik werm and wher it waz she done caut it"...and Bass would be perfect
If this is a reference to my new status
Maybe someday youll hit the bigtimeI have an amusingnother boring story to share after I lie down for a few hours
Maybe someday youll hit the bigtime
thank you, thank you. you know, all this attention and praise I've been getting recently has been very nice, but I'm more looking forward to everybody eventually getting sick of me and my sense of humor and it all backfiring horribly in my face. just like it does with women!
it's like I could see the future!
You are now officially too successful for this thread. Sorry, you seem like a nice guy.
I know JJJ already covered this, but I think you are dramatically underestimating the business success that the people who post in this thread on a regular basis have had.We haveMultiple CPA's and accountantsBond TraderFinancial AdviserBankerLawyerCollege ProfessorSoon to be VetA couple successful business ownersA couple successful salesmenA couple of successful high limit professional poker playersA couple CanadiansA professional BookieA professional DrinkerSaland Strategy
You seem like a Comptroller to me.

LOOK, my life may be completely miserable, and I may never have a job that pays much more than minimum wage, and I may never do anything close to what I even remotely want to do with my life, and I may for all intents and purposes be better of having been aborted, but I am NOT below freaking CANADIANS! jesus christ.

I know JJJ already covered this, but I think you are dramatically underestimating the business success that the people who post in this thread on a regular basis have had.We haveMultiple CPA's and accountantsBond TraderFinancial AdviserBankerLawyerCollege ProfessorSoon to be VetA couple successful business ownersA couple successful salesmenA couple of successful high limit professional poker playersA couple CanadiansA professional BookieA professional DrinkerSaland Strategy
You know, you think a two-time state bagging champion would get some respect.
He's actually a sportswriter.
Actually he is many things, but he was Salem for 7 years so I think that trumps writing a football column. Also, it doesn't quench my wonderment over his potential renumeration (as Salem - not as a sportswriter).1200441323_1.jpg
LOOK, my life may be completely miserable, and I may never have a job that pays much more than minimum wage, and I may never do anything close to what I even remotely want to do with my life, and I may for all intents and purposes be better of having been aborted, but I am NOT below freaking CANADIANS! jesus christ.
Wow and I am not even listed so I am even lower than Sal and Canadians.Guess it's time to finally buy the rope.
Actually he is many things, but he was Salem for 7 years so I think that trumps writing a football column. Also, it doesn't quench my wonderment over his potential renumeration (as Salem - not as a sportswriter).
Jesus, 7 years? Still, once you've read his column or seen him do his shtick, he loses lots of value. It's pretty disappointing.

Earlier today I had to go to Fry's Electronics to pick up a VGA - DVI converter and the funnel you in this big line to about 30+ registers. While you are being funneled you are in the midst of a bunch of cheap crap they are trying to sell and junk food. In front of me was a young couple in love. They were in their early twenties and were talking about getting each other frogs for their pending anniversary. Then the female decided that every 2 feet she was going to grab an item and ask her boyfriend to purchase it for her, usually adding a what was supposed to be humorous, quip to the question.I.E. "can I have this giant bag of macadamia nut cookies, it supports breast cancer, tee hee hee."After about 5 minutes of listening to this in her obnoxiously dumb voice, it was all I could do to resist saying to the guy "she must give great head"She kept on by asking to go to get sushi no less than 17 times, which every time he responded, "no, that is too expensive"I felt I could have done him some long time good by pointing out the doomed situation he is in, but I didn't have the strength to pull it off.

You're even lower than an UNEMPLOYED Canadian.Suck on that, Sal!
Wow and I am not even listed so I am even lower than Sal and Canadians.Guess it's time to finally buy the rope.
I didn't want to insult what you do by calling it property management. Perhaps we could go with Anger Management Counselor.
I oddly had nuggets for lunch today. I got plain honey for dipping. It was tasty.
Dipping nuggets in honey is a good move.
Soon to be Vet
Or soon to be failed out of vet school and screwed for life, but whatever.