Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just ate a magic six pack of mcnuggets. I kept going back for the last one to find more. I think the McSlave must have given me a dozen or so. The only thing that would have made that better would be FREAKING HOT MUSTARD.

Holy crap. I am, like, incredibly honored. I even spelled it wrong just for you.
It's not a permanent change, but it's more than justified; it was an awesomely cool pumpkin. Besides, I think you were responsible for the creation (read: mustachioing) of my previous avatar, too, so it's appropriate.

Just got home. She almost had a ten pounder and 22 inches long. All the girls there are intoreading that chick vampire series but my son and I were going with the werewolf given it wasa full moon. Guess you don't find these things out until later. At least it wasn't a Nixon.Kidding aside, it was pretty rough. She tried to go natural but the little fella was so big he kept gettinghung up and and they had to do a c-section. She was bummed after all that effort the last couple days but I think she was just glad to see the end-game when they told her. I stayed with her the whole time upuntil the did the surgery. Kid is cute, blue eyes and her stiff upper lip that was very effective at pouting. Lots of hair and not much crying. Still no good nick name yet.

Besides, I think you were responsible for the creation (read: mustachioing) of my previous avatar, too, so it's appropriate.
Goddamn it.Congrats Rando.Edit: Unless you meant that Jubi came up with the idea of giving him a mustache, then I take that back.Which I think you did. And he did.
It's not a permanent change, but it's more than justified; it was an awesomely cool pumpkin. Besides, I think you were responsible for the creation (read: mustachioing) of my previous avatar, too, so it's appropriate.
Yeah, I was. I tried to figure out how to put the stache on the pumpkin too, but that was harder, so Jack went as Wang and not TBear.
Goddamn it.Edit: Unless you meant that Jubi came up with the idea of giving him a mustache, then I take that back.Which I think you did. And he did.
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I did put the disguise on Wang's avatar. I feel awkward saying this because I assume you went back and searched and found evidence to the contrary, but I remember doing it pretty clearly.Don't I?
It's neither actually, but there is- oh wait, sorry, you don't care.
What else is there? Accounttemp?
Anyway, I think there are some very successful people in here. I'm not talking about me specifically, but beans might be the wealthiest poster on the forum. Plus: mk, lefty, Guap, vb, brv, Quack, Sal... Ok, not Sal, but the others. I'm probably leaving out some others. I think this thread does well.
If I don't fail out of school I'll consider myself to be successful...not financially, I guess, but, you know, morally.
I'm in.
Hey.
Just got home. She almost had a ten pounder and 22 inches long.
So what did she have?Joke!
Still no good nick name yet.
Sasquatch?
It's neither actually, but there is- oh wait, sorry, you don't care.Mr. Danny G is an interesting case for me. I usually rail against the Merc/chroz types who just post nonsensical crap repeatedly and wish that they would put some thought into their posts. It seems like MDG actually puts some effort into what he posts and puts forth some interesting ideas and all that jazz, but a lot of his jokes just don't seem to make any sense to me whatsoever. And even if the sick thread is a lazy group - and the sick thread is most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of FCP, which would place them high in the the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a thread...sometimes there's a thread. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell.Anyway, I think there are some very successful people in here. I'm not talking about me specifically, but beans might be the wealthiest poster on the forum. Plus: mk, lefty, Guap, vb, brv, Quack, Sal... Ok, not Sal, but the others. I'm probably leaving out some others. I think this thread does well.
Thanks?I used to be funny. Well, occasionally. And sometimes interesting. I'm out of the flow now. Plus in the past I was willing to get all personal and stuff in here, and I don't have much interest in doing so, nor am I willing to make the time commitment?Even outside of the internet my jokes really only make sense to me. I'm ok with that.
Hey Danny. What are you up to these days? Last I heard you were working in a call centre. Knocked up your wife yet?
Still work for the bank, but now I have a decent job. As you can tell, a job that allows me to check internet forums. Plus, I have a two computer monitors which makes me feel like a hackz0r.Thanks for asking!
Just got home. She almost had a ten pounder and 22 inches long. All the girls there are intoreading that chick vampire series but my son and I were going with the werewolf given it wasa full moon. Guess you don't find these things out until later. At least it wasn't a Nixon.
Congratulations Grandpa! Now when you and Deb scout out handicapped teenagers on craigslist for sex play before dumping them at city limits you'll be doing so as grandparents, which is just so much awesomer.Seriously though, sorry to hear there were difficulties, but I'm glad everyone is ok. And dumping handicapped people at the city limits is really just not cool, sexually abused or not.
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I did put the disguise on Wang's avatar. I feel awkward saying this because I assume you went back and searched and found evidence to the contrary, but I remember doing it pretty clearly.Don't I?
Well, this is a little awkward. I don't have avatars turned on, so maybe it's since changed, but the original TB avatar with the mustache was my creation. I am 99.44% sure of this.You did have this though:
just a semi-familiar set of boobs61rc2.gif
Unrelated:
You really are a tactical little bear, aren't you?pre-post edit: that was much less flamboyantly homosexual in my head
I often use the pre-post edit, but I never label it as such. From now on, I will.
Well, this is a little awkward. I don't have avatars turned on, so maybe it's since changed, but the original TB avatar with the mustache was my creation. I am 99.44% sure of this.
This is so strange.I went back through my old files, and I did find a duckamuck in disguise, but not the one that tbear uses. Bu I'm sure that the one he uses is the one I made because I remember drawing the moustache and then erasing the edges to get the hard top and the waxcurls on the ends.
What the fuck's up fat bitches? What do you guys think of the new digs? Anybody want to do me a favor? Maybe make me a little house-warming present, help me get a little more comfortable? I need somebody to take my old avatar, and draw a fake mustache on it, then post it in the thread. That's going to be my new avatar. I think it's been done before (I want to say Ouch did some work), but I don't know where to find it and I'm too lazy to really try to do it myself. So if one of you could do that for me, I'd be forever indebted. Now: I'm sorry I had to do this, but I'm fucking retarded and, long and short, a couple people I know stumbled onto this place and discovered a link between Real Life Me and my handle here, so I was outed, and at least one of them was spying on me, and she was furious because I made fun of her for something. So, this is the new me. I'll be back with a story soon.EDIT- STOP SIGNING YOUR POSTS LIKE THAT!
THE PLOT THICKENS
THE PLOT THICKENS
That's interesting.I have a pretty clear memory of putting that mustache on there. Also, pretty clear memory of feeling proud that TB used it. Maybe I piggybacked off your original?
I've noticed that when you say you are "pretty sure" about something, you are usually wrong.
Heh.

Crazy ex-stripper just put up a facebook update (that of course our whole class will see) about how she expected a high level of maturity in her "post-graduate" school. It was pretty obvious based on the comments that she was referring to me specifically (a conversation I had this morning). I think I'll just leave it alone, but there are so many potentially funny ways to handle this.

I need somebody to take my old avatar, and draw a fake mustache on it, then post it in the thread.
This is funny to me.
Hmm, apparently MattyUno is the only one of you worth quoting.
The more things change...
My avatar is a picture of a duck in disguise. He's in disguise because he has a mustache.
The person who drew that mustache is an MSPaint master.
There's no way I wasn't talking about myself there.
I am the worst at setting a good example for my new front desk girl that I'm training. I keep sending her on errands so I can hop back on here and see what's up. I'm fairly certain I'm going to get caught.
Holy shit, I'm Tactical_Bear?
It does seem unlike you to say something nice about someone else.
I know, right?
On a side note, I find my avatar remarkably confusing. It is not a good disguise at all.
Here's what I think happened. There was a period where we were making the Ouch is Wang joke a lot. You probably changed your avatar to be Wang's avatar in disguise.That's what you remember doing.Then, when TB arrived and asked for that disguise avatar again, I did my own version.So we both remember doing it, although it was at different times.
jo-jo, I swear to christ you are this forums biggest douche. I pray someday you get hit in the head with a tack hammer, and it jogs loose the sense of humor part of your brain.
Anyway, I think there are some very successful people in here. I'm not talking about me specifically, but beans might be the wealthiest poster on the forum. Plus: mk, lefty, Guap, vb, brv, Quack, Sal... Ok, not Sal, but the others. I'm probably leaving out some others. I think this thread does well.
If this is a reference to my new status, you have to include Zimmer in this list.
I just ate a magic six pack of mcnuggets. I kept going back for the last one to find more. I think the McSlave must have given me a dozen or so. The only thing that would have made that better would be FREAKING HOT MUSTARD.
Oh right, there some kind of Hot Mustard embargo in Canada? I recently ordered some McNuggets and was devastated when I got to the second window and was told they were out of Hot Mustard. I got the ranch instead, which was a surprisingly adequate substitute.