Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

VGA, DVI, HDMI?I would guess VGA if your laptop is a few years old.
no I'd be using my new one, and I think it has HDMI, I remember that being one of the features, but I mean, I don't have an HD tv of any kind, so it doesn't have to be.
http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/hp-pavilio...1.html?tag=psumhere it is. maybe it doesn't have hdmi. don't see it on there. would have sworn it did. oh well, like I said, I have no use for it.edit: I read no good. it does have an HDMI thingamajig apparently.haha, and thingamajig is an actual word according to spell check. sweet.

If your tv does not have an HDMI input (get a new tv) you are going to need one of thesew75006p.jpgto go from VGA to the RCA inputs that your tv likely has. HDMI is a digital interface, so you can't easily adapt from that to the older inputs.

For instance, don't use one of those, they probably won't work for a non-HD tv.
To be fair, the thing you posted probably won't work either because that's for RCA component, which, I don't think Sal's tv has. He needs VGA to RCA composite, which from my five minute research, doesn't seem to work without a converter box.
For instance, don't use one of those, they probably won't work for a non-HD tv.
why would they make them if they didn't work? looks like all they would be good for would be connecting a computer to a non hdtv.but either way, for 11 bucks, I'll try it. see what happens.
why would they make them if they didn't work? looks like all they would be good for would be connecting a computer to a non hdtv.but either way, for 11 bucks, I'll try it. see what happens.
I don't know if it will, Sal, but for your sake: I hope it does.
http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=705707That thread pretty much confirms what VB says about it not working.However, the seller does have a 99% approval rating or whatever on ebay and you think it would be lower if they were selling shit that didn't work. I thought bestbuy had the lock on useless cables selling $3 cables for $50 when these fucks are selling cables that don't even work!
why would they make them if they didn't work? looks like all they would be good for would be connecting a computer to a non hdtv.
Because there are circumstances where the cable could be useful, but yours is not it.gl though, hope I'm wrong.
To be fair, the thing you posted probably won't work either because that's for RCA component, which, I don't think Sal's tv has. He needs VGA to RCA composite, which from my five minute research, doesn't seem to work without a converter box.
Interesting -- I don't see why a box is necessary, and I have definitely seen these:VGA to RCA Composite Adapter
Is it just me that hates when people treat their pets like children. Like, this one girl I'm friends with has a cat and she is always referring to herself as 'mommy' when she speaks to it. You are not it's mother. You did not squeeze a cat out of your v-hole. Give the cat some respect, it's not a substitute for a human child.
It's going to be sad next week when the kittens go back to the shelter. It's always hard to watch your kids grow up and leave the nest.

hell, this all started because I was watching a movie on megavideo and their sound is never loud enough, so I thought "maybe if I could hook it up to the tv it would be better." why didn't I just order some damn speakers?