Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Similar to the pizza vs nachos discussion, I think the best wine is better than the best beer, but bad beer is better than bad wine.I don't know of any beer that I wouldn't drink.
I have a plethora of beers I will not drink:HeinekenRolling RockStellaBecksChihuahuaTecateMGD(include light beer if it exists for all the above)Corona LightGordon Birsch (I cannot remember which one, but it is as bitter or more bitter than some of the green bottle beers)I am forgetting some
If I feel like drinking, and I'm somewhere that only has one kind of beer (and no other type of alcohol), there's no beer that I wouldn't start choking down.
Chihuahua is the one exception to what you are saying, that under no fathomable circumstances, would I ever drink.It actually tastes like urine.
This stuff is maybe the most disgusting thing you can legally drink according to the FDA.
I would refuse to drink that crap when I was in high school and it was FREE. it is just absolutely horrendous.
I have a plethora of beers I will not drink:HeinekenRolling RockStellaBecksChihuahuaTecateMGD(include light beer if it exists for all the above)Corona LightGordon Birsch (I cannot remember which one, but it is as bitter or more bitter than some of the green bottle beers)I am forgetting some
I think you may be a lady.
I think you may be a lady.
No, I am just at the point in my life where beer does not get me drunk, so I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and drink something I like.Plus I have a penis.
No, I am just at the point in my life where beer does not get me drunk, so I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and drink something I like.
yep. just like a lady.
Plus I have a penis.
a likely story.
No, I am just at the point in my life where beer does not get me drunk, so I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and drink something I like.
Let's get one thing straight here...you're merely at a point in your life where you have neither the time nor energy to get drunk on beer. I'm depressed tonight, so I'm trying to take as many people as possibly with me.
Let's get one thing straight here...you're merely at a point in your life where you have neither the time nor energy to get drunk on beer. I'm depressed tonight, so I'm trying to take as many people as possibly with me.
Well, I guess you could view it that way. But I actually cannot drink it fast enough to get drunk. I just get full, and if I drink lighter beers like coors or bud light there is not enough alcohol in them to get my cat drunk. So that is my quandry.Plus my tolerance level on certain things is ridiculously high, such as Beer, wine, rum.But things like Vodka and Tequila will get me black out ripped on half the alcohol. I actually won't drink tequila, except for the occasional margarita because of how black our drunk I can get and how violent I get.
Well, I guess you could view it that way. But I actually cannot drink it fast enough to get drunk. I just get full, and if I drink lighter beers like coors or bud light there is not enough alcohol in them to get my cat drunk. So that is my quandry.Plus my tolerance level on certain things is ridiculously high, such as Beer, wine, rum.But things like Vodka and Tequila will get me black out ripped on half the alcohol. I actually won't drink tequila, except for the occasional margarita because of how black our drunk I can get and how violent I get.
Just drink scotch like I am. Waddup faggots?!
On one hand, it's cool that she just gets it out there and admits this craziness. On the other hand, RUN.
This is the correct answer.
One more comma in front of "whatever" really would have made that sentence pop.
LIKE A TACO!
Wang's chick seems very similar to smush face from Entourage.
good call.Here is the list of beers that I won't drink:beer.Also, Sunkist easily wins the pop region for me, and likely is in the finals... but loses to a mixed drink, like a White Russian, Long Island, or Mojito.
I weigh 160 and can drink heavy beers til the cows come home; unless I've recently had a meal, I really don't feel "full" on any beer, ever. I don't have much to offer.I have absolutely nothing to do tonight.
OK this is better. And yes I am pretentious, I already know it.betterthanjoeysbracket.jpg
I saw Bud Light make the 2nd round and was like wtf? Then I saw it was against Heiny. Made a little bit of sense. Neither should make the 2nd round but I guess your hands are tied.
Also, Sunkist easily wins the pop region for me, and likely is in the finals... but loses to a mixed drink, like a White Russian, Long Island, or Mojito.
We had to pull some Crush orange soda from our shelves a year or two ago because the sugar was corroding through the aluminum after a certain point in time, before the expiration dates. I haven't had too much orange soda since. Although I do consume too many energy drinks. But that's neither here nor there.And beer rules, you god loving twat.
lefty! thought you were dead.
Nah...just had to take a break. We were stuggling at work and couldn't justify wasting time hanging out here. Marriage, 2 dogs, a step son and the golf season also kept me away. We are back profitable as of 9-30, didn't lay anyone off, but did freeze wages. So it coud be worse.Things are good and I'm back and better than ever.No Grape Nehi? Walter O'Reilly would be one sad panda.

3 Members: leftygolfer, zimmer4141Nice job on the pokah Zim. Can you back me tomorrow?Huskers20 and I are playing the noon at the Horseshoe tomorrow.

And beer rules, you god loving twat.
I'm 100% confident that Jesus would love beer if he were around today. It's just not my thing.
I'm 100% confident that Jesus would love beer if he were around today.
He did change water into wine...not beer.
It's just not my thing baby. Yeah!.
FYP
but I like Stella.