Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Standard scoring format of 6pts/TD, 1pt/10yds. No PPR.My TeamQB BradyRB SlatonRB Pierre ThomasRB Rashard MendenhallRB Knowshon MorenoRB BuckhalterWR ColstonWR Dwayne BoweWR Steve Smith (NYG)WR Tory HoltI'm in 5th place. Top 6 make the playoffs in a 12-team league. I'm tied for second in points, well ahead of 4th. The trade offer on the table is:Derek gives up Pierre ThomasSteve SmithDerek receivesRandy MossLawrence MaroneyAssuming there is no room to countermanouever, would you make this trade? I'd be starting Colston/Moss/Bowe Slaton/Mendenhall for the rest of the year, and filling in with Holt at WR and Moreno/Buckheezy at RB.Yea or Nay? Why or why not?
my god yes.Moss is better than Smith (who you're selling at an all-time high value). Thomas is in no better than an RBBC with Bell/Bush. Maroney, now that Taylor is gone for the year and Morris is hurt, is actually the primary ballcarrier in NE.Immediately accept this offer.

I broke up with her because I just didn't see it going anywhere long-term. There's nothing wrong with her, I just wasn't feeling it.

I make pizza at home all the time. Buy the pizza dough from the grocery store, add my own toppings. It's better and cheaper than delivery.
Hint: most local pizza joints will sell you dough for cheap that's much better than the grocery store stuff.
Is there some sort of rule that it has to be an equal amount of players on each side of the trade? Can you just say, "Hey, it's cool, you can keep Maroney?"(This is not an endorsement of the deal. I don't really know anything about fantasy football. But I do know that Maroney is a bag of suck.)
He's inconsistent, but will definitely have scoring days.
I don't think "at least" is the phrase I would use.
Heh.
I'm sure it's nothing a bisexual stripper can't make you forget.
You. You're good. The bisexual stripper is dressing up as Shakira in the 'She Wolf' video for halloween:shakirashewolf.jpg
brv, I mean for the fiftieth time already, speedz is a homosexual. geez.
AM SO! I mean, AM NOT! I mean, what?

White Russion and Sprite got really tough draws. This one's really subjective...the only one I have a real problem with (aside from the fact that I think vanilla coke tastes like medicine), is Sapporo over Sierra Nevada. Also, Arnold Palmers are great, and I like the fact that you like Mai Tais.In general: fair enough.

White Russion and Sprite got really tough draws. This one's really subjective...the only one I have a real problem with (aside from the fact that I think vanilla coke tastes like medicine), is Sapporo over Sierra Nevada. Also, Arnold Palmers are great, and I like the fact that you like Mai Tais.In general: fair enough.
Vanilla Coke + Vodka = good.Alternatively, Vanilla Vodka + Coke.However, Vanilla Vodka + Vanilla Coke = Too Much Vanilla!Note: Drinks were seeded randomly.
Standard scoring format of 6pts/TD, 1pt/10yds. No PPR.My TeamQB BradyRB SlatonRB Pierre ThomasRB Rashard MendenhallRB Knowshon MorenoRB BuckhalterWR ColstonWR Dwayne BoweWR Steve Smith (NYG)WR Tory HoltI'm in 5th place. Top 6 make the playoffs in a 12-team league. I'm tied for second in points, well ahead of 4th. The trade offer on the table is:Derek gives up Pierre ThomasSteve SmithDerek receivesRandy MossLawrence MaroneyAssuming there is no room to countermanouever, would you make this trade? I'd be starting Colston/Moss/Bowe Slaton/Mendenhall for the rest of the year, and filling in with Holt at WR and Moreno/Buckheezy at RB.Yea or Nay? Why or why not?
take the deal. you always always want the side of the trade getting the best individual player in these 2 for 1 deals. And I agree with whoever said Steve Smith's value is higher than it should be.
The only one I have a big problem with is the mojito.
Disagree...I think that a properly made mojito is the greatest drink in the world. That said, it's rare to find a bartender that really knows how to make one, so most people have never had the real deal.
MILK OVER A CHOCOLATE SHAKE???? joey, I just don't know where you're head's at these days.
It does a body good!
The only one I have a big problem with is the mojito.
They're delightful!
Even I find these brackets highly flawed, but you know what they say, "Yeah, maybe, but what can you do, you know?"drinkbracket.png
This just pisses me off. This may be the worst bracket ever.I honestly don't even know where to begin.I may have to do this myself. FUCK, I have work to do, but I don't think I can let this slide.
Standard scoring format of 6pts/TD, 1pt/10yds. No PPR.Yea or Nay? Why or why not?
Pierre Thomas is going to be stuck splitting carries between Bell and Bush, not to mention they throw a whole ton. Smith isn't a flash in the pan by any means, but Moss is the better receiver of the 2 by quite a bit. You don't need Maroney, but he will actually be decent now with all the NE RB injuries.DO IT!!!Now, less random FF questions and more info on how the room is going, and how your dream date went...Also, I didn't quote it, but I think Margarita wins the cocktail division, but what can you do, you know?
Disagree...I think that a properly made mojito is the greatest drink in the world. That said, it's rare to find a bartender that really knows how to make one, so most people have never had the real deal.
you may have a point there. i like all the ingredients, but not the drink. and i've had a few, but maybe just not the right one.
One of the benefits to living in Miami.....all the bartenders make a mean mojito.Vanilla Coke beating Cherry Coke is George Mason over UCONN.Also, your beer division was clearly filled out by my wife and her friends. Blue Moon? A wheat beer that you put an orange in takes first place? I dont know about that one. Just getting past Corona in the matchup of "beers you put fruit in" was an upset.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I was getting a good deal, but I wanted to make sure. That's the deal I ended up making after an hour-plus of haggling this afternoon. Maroney was just a throw in. I'd rather have Maroney than, like, nobody, so I figured I'd hold him for a few weeks as insurance if I have any injury problems. Better than nothing.No time for talk. I sent Joey a story from "dream date" as Steve puts it, but I didn't save it so I just told him to copy/paste it if he feels it's worth including.Kisses,Derkel

Yeah, I was pretty sure I was getting a good deal, but I wanted to make sure. That's the deal I ended up making after an hour-plus of haggling this afternoon. Maroney was just a throw in. I'd rather have Maroney than, like, nobody, so I figured I'd hold him for a few weeks as insurance if I have any injury problems. Better than nothing.No time for talk. I sent Joey a story from "dream date" as Steve puts it, but I didn't save it so I just told him to copy/paste it if he feels it's worth including.Kisses,Derkel
Faggot.