I Called In Sick Today

I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.food.png
nachos over pizza, upset city baby!!!!I like it. I love nachos.I feel like some of these would depend on the race of the "players". I mean if team fried chicken had a bunch of white guys they dont get out of the first round. But if you have a bunch of black players running the fried chicken offense then look out. (This made sense in my head.)Anybody who has made those out of the package tacos at 3am completely shitfaced knows you are onto something. Somewhere team cheesesteak wants to know how they got shafted into the food NIT.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bacon & Egg's and Carls Jr. got a rough draw too.No way Nacho's beats Pizza. In N Out beats most taco's, unless they are traditional homemade, then taco's get the nod.Fucking cake losing to pudding? Did Bill Cosby help you with the bracket? Or was that an unexpected early round upset?The only other thing I would change is Brownies over Ice Cream, but I am lactose intolerant so I should remove myself from that one.

My wife has been sending me picture messages on my phone of the kids all day, 5 minutes ago the following transpires:Wife: started my cycle full blown 15min ago.....ooooowwwweeeeeeEG: Thank god you decide to stop the picture messaging at this one.Wife: FuckerEG: Maybe in a week

glad to see cake finally get its comeuppance though. god damn cake, thinking it's so special.
I know, right? What's with all this "you can't have your cake and eat it too?" Well then what the hell do I want it for? If I can't eat it, then I don't want it. Screw you cake.
Bill Cosby help you with the bracket?
I'm still laughing.I have to agree that cake must have had a really off day. (They threw up a red velvet cake or something. My wife works in a pre-dominantly black elementary school and they love red velvet cake. I hate that crap. The parties are still amazing though.)I am concerned that this bracket emboldens Mexico*.*paid for by the Darth Cheney foundation.
My wife has been sending me picture messages on my phone of the kids all day, 5 minutes ago the following transpires:Wife: started my cycle full blown 15min ago.....ooooowwwweeeeeeEG: Thank god you decide to stop the picture messaging at this one.Wife: FuckerEG: Maybe in a week
Wife: Only in your dreams.
Really? I almost deleted it for going with the way too obvious, not all that funny joke.
See I love Cosby jokes, Cosby sweaters, Ghost Dad jokes. So I had a good chuckle at that.Sorry?
I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.food.png
You're wrong.No way tacos wins... and no way In-N-Out loses until the Finals, if ever.Pizza is winning that region (with Nachos or Buffalo Wings(if you had even thought of them) coming in 2nd), and who the hell picks PB&J to win anything. Gross. Corn on the Cob and Fried Chicken would both post a shutout against PB & J. Especially if the corn is from Iowa.I don't like dessert so that region's ok.

A run's random remarks regarding...Play in game?: Subway vs Burger king. What decided it? No Chi.ps (some people put periods at the end of a sentence. some people put them in between words for some type of emphasis. some people are women. But, I just put a period mid-syllable).McDonalds and Jack in the Box. if it's in the morning then Jack goes from a 65-35 favourite to a 40-60 cat-opposite. if it's at night then mcdonalds isn't even open.I don't mind Nachos over Pizza. I mean if it's the next day and it's a cold pizza then obviously it wins over Nachos. Over hot pizza? I'm crazy. Don't tell me too how to eat pizzapbj sure had easy matchups. corn is better off the cob. hot dog should'f beat fried chicken. OVER RATED.I like Tacos over Steak. I mean you can have steak tacos, right? it just wasn't fair. I mean the only thing you couldn't put into a taco was soup.there are no winners and no losers in the the nachos vs tacos matchup. it's a Jim Gaffigan joke come to life.next time on Arrrr....I explain the me too/me2 joke

love me some in n outI entered a $1 omaha h/l tourney for shits and giggles. Been going on for 4.5 hours, want to kill myself. I had things to do tonight... like watch TV.

Five Guys is better than In and Out.That's right, I said it.
I've never had in and out myself, but I have to believe that this is true. I mean in and out doesn't have bacon, and it is physically and statistically impossible to make a hamburger better sans bacon than one that has bacon. also, does in and out have jalapenos? cause that makes 5 guys pretty awesome too. my burger: bacon cheeseburger, lettuce, tomato, mayo, jalos, and bbq sauce. I'd get that burger pregnant.and isn't it just wonderful that it took a bracket about food to get this thread going again? fuck we're sideways man.
Are you going to go with the "It's not you, it's me" routine? Or just tell her you're starting to feel a little uneasy about her chubby potential rating?
I had a long speech planned out, and executed it perfectly. As I was finishing up, I had an internal monologue going, in which I was congratulating myself for masterminding the most logical and irrefutable breakup of all time. Of course then I went through two of the worst hours of my life as she cried, tried to talk me out of it, was generally upset, etc. I've never gone through anything like that before...I think I'm scarred for life.
I was not made aware of any terrible happenings in virginia.
Aside from it being virginia?
I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.
Nachos over pizza is ridiculous, and there's no argument that can convince me otherwise. You're overthinking it.
Five Guys is better than In and Out.
I go back and forth on this, but I think that in the end they're as close as possible, so it may as well be a draw. Both have their stronger points...if both were ten minutes from me, I'd probably go to In & Out a little more often because of the drive through, but it'd be close to a 50/50 split.Actually, no it wouldn't...my laziness would dictate probably a 70/30 split for In & Out, but that doesn't necessarily mean I think the food is better.
Nachos over pizza is ridiculous, and there's no argument that can convince me otherwise. You're overthinking it.Actually, no it wouldn't...my laziness would dictate probably a 70/30 split for In & Out, but that doesn't necessarily mean I think the food is better.
I feel like the ease of preparation should be several points in nachos favor. Who's making pizzas at home?Chips. Grated cheese. Microwave. Done.Maybe throw some chicken on there, some beans (refried or chili!), a little guac or sour cream...I've had both burger places and I think In n Out is clearly better. I can appreciate the variety 5 Guys offers, but given the choice I'm going In n Out every time.I was hoping strategy would chime in on the food debate so I could fix his post to say:foodbracket.png