Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Zim still posts in here a lot right?Just thought I would update you that he is 4 from the bubble in the WSOP Circuit Event in Hammond, Event #3, $1100 Buyin, Started with 223 players, they are down to 31, bubble at 27. He has FCP's Fluffdog two to his right. First is like $57K.If he doesnt post here anymore or you all just dont give a rats ass, disregard above said message.

Zim still posts in here a lot right?Just thought I would update you that he is 4 from the bubble in the WSOP Circuit Event in Hammond, Event #3, $1100 Buyin, Started with 223 players, they are down to 31, bubble at 27. He has FCP's Fluffdog two to his right. First is like $57K.If he doesnt post here anymore or you all just dont give a rats ass, disregard above said message.
Thanks, didn't realize he was playing that.
My curse is with Fantasy teams. Regardless if it is hockey, baseball, football, or rugby, if the player is on my team he will have the worst year of his career.Do you remember what you got on your LSAT?
yes.

After extensive searching I have found the answer I was looking for. I took my first practice LSAT today without knowing much of what it is or what it is about and scored a 150. Seems that if I now start studying to help me do better and maybe take a weekend class I could do good enough to get into the law school I want to go to in the area. So the fun now begins. Going to set up an appointment for next week to talk to a adviser and see what the skinny is.

After extensive searching I have found the answer I was looking for. I took my first practice LSAT today without knowing much of what it is or what it is about and scored a 150. Seems that if I now start studying to help me do better and maybe take a weekend class I could do good enough to get into the law school I want to go to in the area. So the fun now begins. Going to set up an appointment for next week to talk to a adviser and see what the skinny is.
For christ's sake, take advantage of the fact that there are (too) many law schools across the country and find one that's NOT in your area. Or stick around and complain about your location for the rest of your life, whatever works.From what I understand, 150 is a pretty decent starting point.
For christ's sake, take advantage of the fact that there are (too) many law schools across the country and find one that's NOT in your area. Or stick around and complain about your location for the rest of your life, whatever works.From what I understand, 150 is a pretty decent starting point.
That was the original plan, at least that is why I got a paralegal degree. Do that, move out east where there are jobs for that sort of thing and then eventually go to law school. But things changed and now we are here for a couple more years. Since there are no jobs here I have to figure out something. A couple jobs will hire paralegals that either have 5 yrs experience or going to law school. So why not go to law school. Can't make matters worse. Gives me something to do. I can always transfer if things change and we can get out of here. Right now one thing holding us back is the house. We can pack up and send the keys to Wells Fargo (foreclose) or sell it and lose our shirts since we bought this house right around the boom when property values were high (inflated). Houses in my area that were selling for $225-$300K are selling for $70-$120K now. I gotta do something, the less I have to do the more I complain, so law school should do a good job of shutting me up and it has been something I wanted to do since I got my BA in 96. So it's not a big sacrifice.

me2: so if abs on men are like boobs on women then what are...speedz: wait what?me2: abs on men = boobs on womennikki: [running in] did I hear something about abs?me2: southparkmefinalupdatedxmas.jpgnikki:god: all ex-strippers go to heavenme2: you owe me onegod: alrightspeedz: so I'm thinking about getting a six-pack implantme2: ...then what's the equivalent of a butt?RM: sense of humorloogie: so I'd do really well with black chicks?god: wait a minute. I didn't owe him one.

me2: so if abs on men are like boobs on women then what are...speedz: wait what?me2: abs on men = boobs on womennikki: [running in] did I hear something about abs?me2: southparkmefinalupdatedxmas.jpgnikki:god: all ex-strippers go to heavenme2: you owe me onegod: alrightspeedz: so I'm thinking about getting a six-pack implantme2: ...then what's the equivalent of a butt?RM: sense of humorloogie: so I'd do really well with black chicks?god: wait a minute. I didn't owe him one.
I thoroughly enjoyed all of this.
Schindler's List is even more depressing than I remembered.I should see Hotel Rwanda.
Because it will cheer you up?Or because you're already depressed, so might as well keep going with it and you haven't seen the movie yet anyway?It's a very good movie.
god: wait a minute. I didn't owe him one.
Excellent
Fluffdog won this and Zim finished 2nd.
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Randy ReedHappy birthday Uncle Randy.Congratulations on not dying yet.
Uh oh:2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: mrdannyg, Randy ReedLooks like he hasn't moved in a while. Someone pass me a poking stick.Can we use the "dead years old" line yet?