Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I thought it was sailor, not shepherd.Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.
It seems that this is one of those "we say it this way, you say it the wrong way" situations, where Yanks say it different to Poms. I guess we say "shepherd" because we've got lots of sheep here. Maybe if we had a bigger coastline we'd say "sailor" too.
It seems that this is one of those "we say it this way, you say it the wrong way" situations, where Yanks say it different to Poms. I guess we say "shepherd" because we've got lots of sheep here. Maybe if we had a bigger coastline we'd say "sailor" too.
Of course, like everything else, the saying originated from the Bible.-brvheart
I wanted to know the size of England's coastline, because, well, I thought it was a rather large one. This is what I got:How long is England's coastline? The answer is: It depends on the size of your ruler. Mandelbrot described this in an aricle written for Science (the magazine)in 1967. Like the Koch Snowflake, measuring a perimeter can be tricky.A gross estimation of a coastline obtained by flying up and down the coast will give one figure while a surveyer using a 30 meter line will get another. Imagine someone using a magnifying glass and tweezers to make the measurment and you get the point.
this is really fantastic, and it doesn't even have a guest appearance by El Guapo. impressive.
I knew it was missing a certain something.
Isn't your entire country a coast line?
well I just saw the fire department off from my house. it's a weird feeling when you look outside and see a tree in your front yard completely on fire. pretay, pretay weird.
A tree, not a cross, right?
Hey Ron, congrats on the South Fla victory. Big game looming in a couple weeks betweenthem and the Nati.
South Florida is on the west coast of Florida, probably 4 hours from me, oddly enoughThanks though?
well I just saw the fire department off from my house. it's a weird feeling when you look outside and see a tree in your front yard completely on fire. pretay, pretay weird.
How does something like that happen?
anyone wanna fly out for my launch party? it might be something like this
I...don't understand.
child please.
For a second I thought I was back in the Roman Polanski thread.
I watched an old movie, Breaking Away last night. It was about this poor kid from Indiana who becomes a pretty good bikeracer and after getting ditched by an Italian chick he hooks up with a young French Coed. Apparently I missed a goodopportunity to have Deb stare blankly at me while I randomly yell Loogie!!
Great movie. The actual Little 500 is based almost exclusively around binge drinking for a week, but somehow they managed to make a movie out of the bike race part...#26 on Caple's list of 101 Sporting Events every sports fan must see:"26. Little 500 (late April at Indiana University)IU likes to call the Little 500 "The World's Greatest College Weekend" and the school might be right. The Little 500 has just about everything you could want in a college weekend. Exciting races between true student-athletes competing for little more than the thrill of sport. Alumni returning to campus for traditions that make them feel 19 again. Parties spilling out of houses, hormone-stirring bands and copper-skinned sorority girls in biker shorts. And, of course, lots of beer."http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=caple/070625http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=caple/070503http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_500Greatest week of my year, every year. Better than spring break.

strat: anyone wanna fly out for my launch party? it might be something like this.

me2: I..sa21: i'll come. where you having it at?strat: are you black?sa21: child please.me2:strat: yes?me2: I. nevermindsa21: say it.me2: I call...I call dibs on being the black guyspeedz: I know slow. and that's too slow.me2: go on...speedz: Let's say that you like a female human. She's got some very nice qualities. You've dated her for about 3 months.speedz: speedz: How long do you give it before you decide that if you're not completely enamored with her by now, you probably never will be? Assuming you're not like me and won't stay with someone forever to avoid having to break up with them.speedz: speedz: I feel like I might have asked that exact same question a few weeks ago.El G: talk about a blabber mouthme2: the correct answer is to bring out the girlfriend. say that you're both going to a "club" with a "friend". then try for the threesome.me3: if it works then !. if it doesn't work then you don't need to worry about that whole breaking up thingme2: win. win.
well, they probably have some long-term averages and just implemented a counter based on that data for dramatic effect.although it would be awesome to see the babies legitimately dying in real time.
Word. Totally awesome.
Speedz: [munches on a breakfast sandwich]Friend 1: [looks at speedz]Friend 2: [looks at speedz]Speedz: What?Friend 1: [looks at friend 2]Friend 2: [looks at friend 1]Speedz: What?Friend 1: Uh...isn't it a holiday for you guys?Speedz: What?Friend 2: Yeah, there's a bunch of people who aren't even coming to class.Speedz: [thoughtfully munches on breakfast sandwich]Friend 2: I think it's Yom Kippur.Speedz: Ohhhhhh. Speedz: [munches on a breakfast sandwich]Speedz: Arm Algnerfstck.Friend 1: What? Speedz: [finishes chewing]Speedz: I'm Agnostic.
How could these 'friends' not know this about you?Also, I don't see how JJJ could be wrong about this saying that is being discussed. Shepherds don't have have worry about sheep attacks if the sky is red... but everyone who watches The Deadliest Catch knows that sailors nearly shit themselves if they wake up to a red sky.
A tree, not a cross, right?
I actually told the cop that it was a good thing I wasn't black or I'd have been a lot more worried when I first saw it.
How does something like that happen?
you make a lot of enemies with a face like this.(it was an old rotten tree and it was right beside the road. somebody must have flicked a cigarette out the window and it landed in the inside which was basically all sawdust.)