I Called In Sick Today

on congrats needed, it's not staying off. i just have a wicked stomach flu.
Oh sorry, I thought you bought into the acai berry weight loss plan.
getting it changed? weird. all this time I thought you were a man.you've just been begging for somebody to ask if you've been sick haven't you. it KILLS you that nobody was concerned enough doesn't it. DOESN'T IT.
HEY YOU! I AM A MAN. HEAR ME ROAR. IN NUMBERS TOO BIG TO IGNORE.I just hate to get my nails all greasy and dirty.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So I just walked in on my roommate getting domed up by his gf.Beats here:It's 2:30 on a Friday afternoonHe's extremely religious (thought he was like you don't touch my penis til marriage religious)He knew I was home yet left the door to our room unlockedToday equals the number of beejes I have gotten in there this semester.

So I just walked in on my roommate getting domed up by his gf.Beats here:It's 2:30 on a Friday afternoonHe's extremely religious (thought he was like you don't touch my penis til marriage religious)He knew I was home yet left the door to our room unlockedToday equals the number of beejes I have gotten in there this semester.
maybe he was just like YOU don't touch his penis til marriage religious.

It's a personal policy of mine that whenever a Venn diagram joke is made on espn.com, I need to share it with you guys. So here you go (from DJ Gallo's best and worst MLB promotions of 2009):Ladies Nite Out; All You Can Eat Seats (Marlins, August 28)Umm … why not make it a Single Ladies Night promotion that night? That way, the Venn diagram of single ladies and ladies who want all-you-can-eat seats will meet in that plump, lonely overlap.I thought this one was funny too:5K Sausage Run/Walk (Brewers, July 25)All those who participate in the run/walk get a free hot dog and a Pepsi. Because in Milwaukee no healthy deed will go unrewarded with a sausage.

hows the job search going, redneck?
JUST FINE. HOW'S THE BEING A STUPID CANADIAN... STUPID... SHUT UP
HEY YOU! I AM A MAN. HEAR ME ROAR. IN NUMBERS TOO BIG TO IGNORE.I just hate to get my nails all greasy and dirty.
honestly I hate that too, but for some reason today they cleaned up very nicely. and I even covered my right hand with oil twice. god damn filters are just plain assholes. still, I find it quite enjoyable.
yeah and to be fair I do like that song
shh! ME TOOif i were at home right now i'd be compiling VINYL EQUINOX, but as it stands, i am sitting in a coffee shop staring at fcp as my gf does work. holidays rule.after all my bitching about runbad i should comment on how my day yesterday was one of the best i've had in a long time. had a half-day at work, we had a delicious breakfast catered in around 9, i traded like a moron and managed to not lose money somehow, then my group got taken out for a great lunch by one of our vendors, then taken to the sox game (12th row right behind sox' dugout - sat in the sun all afternoon and got a little toasty). then my sister came down to the city and she and my friend adam and i played an open mic and it went really, really well so i think we're gonna have a weekly gig at this place, which will be tons of fun. pretty good day.
4 walls and adobe slabs for my girls?
oh jesus christ I totally missed this. man. wang must have been all like "that jeff is NOT on his game today" when he saw my post. and he was RIGHT. I was wondering why Wang was talking about when he was my age. pretty sure he IS my age.
after all my bitching about runbad i should comment on how my day yesterday was one of the best i've had in a long time. had a half-day at work, we had a delicious breakfast catered in around 9, i traded like a moron and managed to not lose money somehow, then my group got taken out for a great lunch by one of our vendors, then taken to the sox game (12th row right behind sox' dugout - sat in the sun all afternoon and got a little toasty). then my sister came down to the city and she and my friend adam and i played an open mic and it went really, really well so i think we're gonna have a weekly gig at this place, which will be tons of fun. pretty good day.
you think YOU had a good day? I just found a whole full gallon of shout stain remover in my laundry room that I didn't know I owned. check, mate.

GODDAM TV!The picture kept going out and the LAMP light was flashing so I ordered a new bulb and installed it. Worked great for about 2 hours and stopped again. I called customer service and spent hours on the internet and did a bunch of stupidshit they had me do and it's still not working. The place they refered me for service never called and didn't answer thephone. I called a different place and they were supposed to call back and didn't.And if this is bad enough,I'M OUT OF COFFEEE!!!!!!!!!AARRRHHHHHHS;*&)&^(%$%^$*

GODDAM TV!The picture kept going out and the LAMP light was flashing so I ordered a new bulb and installed it. Worked great for about 2 hours and stopped again. I called customer service and spent hours on the internet and did a bunch of stupidshit they had me do and it's still not working. The place they refered me for service never called and didn't answer thephone. I called a different place and they were supposed to call back and didn't.And if this is bad enough,I'M OUT OF COFFEEE!!!!!!!!!AARRRHHHHHHS;*&)&^(%$%^$*
you know what always makes me feel better in situations like this? an ice cold bud light. mmmmm... refreshing.

The date got pushed to tomorrow due to both of us being hungover.It's coffee. That's the date. Coffee. This means I'll be caffeinated thus gregarious. Of course, I'll have to constantly be watching the amount I talk about myself. It's my favorite subject.While discussing random topics, I also like to take the opposing viewpoint of whomever I'm talking to and fervently defend it while having no real opinion on the matter. I should probably not do that.I should, however, shave the back of my neck.