I Called In Sick Today

I am more upset that she wants a Guinea Pig and has to buy a big tank for it.
a man has to draw the line somewhere and i draw it precisely at guinea pig
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We took $500 and put it on Ameritrade. That is not a big amount of money out of our savings. We are not looking to be day traders, we are looking at long term stuff. I just want to buy stocks and sit on them for a few years and see what is up. If things get somewhat back to the way before, we should do all right. If one of the stocks tanks we lose like 2 nice evening out. No big deal. I am more upset that she wants a Guinea Pig and has to buy a big tank for it.
I think day trading without insider info or super quick execution is retarded. I like what you are doing except I wanted a guinea pig when I was younger.
btw instead of a guinea pig my parents got me an iguana.
We had guinea pigs at my nursery school and they were cool but kinda boring. They just don't do anything and they smell weird.Conclusion: Cats are the besssssssst
btw instead of a guinea pig my parents got me an iguana.
Would like to know more please.The only pet lizard that would be better is a chameleon. I have no evidence for this except that they are really cool.
I am more upset that she wants a Guinea Pig and has to buy a big tank for it.
Go for the chinchilla - much cuter and they don't smell. And if you get tired of it, you can sell the fur.
Would like to know more please.The only pet lizard that would be better is a chameleon. I have no evidence for this except that they are really cool.
I had anoles also at one point. they changed color a little, but they all died of cancer. it was gross, their fingers fell off. they ate crickets which was both cool and annoying. the iguana was a jerk. he was very scratchy and didn't let me cut his nails, nor did he want to be held. my dad once took him out of his cage to go scare my brother's girlfriend and the iguana pissed all over the floor in his room. would not buy again.
Go for the chinchilla - much cuter and they don't smell. And if you get tired of it, you can sell the fur.
did you show chris your chinchilla? I meant to ask him about it.

We already have the Pig picked out. Seems my nephew is tired of his pig and only wants his kingdom of lizards. He seems to have many, gecko's and chamelons I guess. So the wife fell in love with the pig and came to me last night and asked for one. I don't like guinea pigs. But as long as I don't have to take care of it then fine. I dread the day when Cordy gets to it though. Cordy is a pretty mean cat when it comes to any other animals and she won't like this one bit. I also know that I will get attached to the stupid thing because I am gay so it will suck when it dies in a couple years.

This morning I was at the gas station, getting some gas. I had to wait for some girl and her mother to finish paying at the central pay kiosk, so I stood back, examining her ass. Not bad. Not my style, but acceptable. While my gas pumped I went inside to get a cup of "coffee" (this is AM/PM, so its more like brown water). While I stirred I had a nagging thought. I know that ass. But I couldn't place it. The pages of my mental ass-odex fluttered by. By the time I reached the checkout counter, I knew where I had seen that ass before. It's CindyLou!It probably wasn't the same exact girl in that avatar, but if not, it was her long lost ass twin.

LIKE, JUST LOLDealt to i run sfgood [Ad Kh]i run sfgood: raises 1300 to 2100Anu Necuno: folds Neatlaidigaa: folds MyB|ueHeaven: folds MIRONATOR: folds iron49man: calls 2100morell10: folds jfrules7: folds *** FLOP *** [Qc As Kd]i run sfgood: checks iron49man: checks *** TURN *** [Qc As Kd] [2h]i run sfgood: checks iron49man: bets 800i run sfgood: raises 4000 to 4800iron49man: calls 4000*** RIVER *** [Qc As Kd 2h] [Qd]i run sfgood: bets 3642 and is all-iniron49man: calls 3642*** SHOW DOWN ***i run sfgood: shows [Ad Kh] (two pair, Aces and Kings)iron49man: shows [Ts Qs] (three of a kind, Queens)iron49man collected 22884 from pot

And yeah, I turned the movie on as I was starting dinner. Not a fan of the outhouse scene, and I'm usually not squeamish at all. It took my about 5 minutes to figure out "acid scene". I was thinking drugs, but yeah. She walked out? Really? Defend that move
Can't and won't. She is a big girl and can leave if she wants. Her son and I liked it. She just hates violent shows and one's that are cruel to kids and animals. That said, she loved Borat and Tropical Thunder. Guess her sense of humor is more guy/sophmoric.Re: Porky's - I concur. Remember Bachelor Party? Coke, donkey, whores, Tawny Kitaen, tranny and the comedic styling of Adrian Zmed. What else do you need?
HOLY SHIT. All day, I was fine, but when I got home and took off my work shirt (and white undershirt) my sunburn kicked in and I'm an so itchy and hurting right now, like stuff is crawling all over me. This is why I don't go in the sun. Arrrghhh. I was only out for 2 hours from 2-4pm. DammmmnnnnI hate sunblock, and the applying of it.
It rubs the lotion....
Let it grow
Let it blossomlet it flow
Random Bizzle psycho-analysis-
I am that way after the Sooper Bowl.
For those of you involved in the great mustard debate of o nine, I picked up a jar of Sierra Nevada mustard at the Whole Foods store yesterday
Damn...was there on Sunday. Duly noted on the next trip.
In my gayass life update: the girl with the dog's growing on me a lot (as is the dog)..this is so gd weird I have no idea what to do
Cats are the besssssssst
What would the back of the shirt say?I shit real rate of return
Lunch is for wimps.
LIKE, JUST LOL
LOL, quit spamming the thread with your unmiraculous poker hands. There is a bad beat forum, and I don't think it is necessary to inform you where on this street it is located.
another beat from this morningi pricelined a hotel for miami first weekend in may, and they hit me on my first gd bid.the trader in me is so fcking tilted from this you can't imagine. i just bid through the fcking market.LFT
What do you mean "they hit you" on your first bid? They declined or accepted? I've never done Priceline.
chris if we don't meet up for a drink that weekend i'll hate you forever btw
Dude, I will be there. No doubt. You'll be begging me to leave...
I'd say you got about a 25% chance.Wang.......line please.
...just to shut this fuck up
Jesus Andre, when did you get so rough? For shame.
Can't and won't. She is a big girl and can leave if she wants. Her son and I liked it. She just hates violent shows and one's that are cruel to kids and animals. That said, she loved Borat and Tropical Thunder. Guess her sense of humor is more guy/sophmoric.Re: Porky's - I concur. Remember Bachelor Party? Coke, donkey, whores, Tawny Kitaen, tranny and the comedic styling of Adrian Zmed. What else do you need?It rubs the lotion....
She tolerated Borat but hated that? Interesting mix, that gal of yours. I hate violence and stuff, but if it's just movies, whatever.Bachelor Party? Come on, a classic. That was my wheelhouse, because I was just old enough to be alone, and just young enough to hope to see boobs. Shit, who am I kidding, I still hope for boobs in movies. I'll even rewind boob or ass scenes in movies, even though I can go 5 feet to the left and turn on the computer and see analingus.
LOL, quit spamming the thread with your unmiraculous poker hands. There is a bad beat forum, and I don't think it is necessary to inform you where on this street it is located.
I RUN BAD OK DEAL WITH IT
What do you mean "they hit you" on your first bid? They declined or accepted? I've never done Priceline.Dude, I will be there. No doubt. You'll be begging me to leave...
yeah it accepted the first bid i put in. in trading parlance, one "hits" bids and "lifts" offers.looking forward to it
yeah it accepted the first bid i put in. in trading parlance, one "hits" bids and "lifts" offers.looking forward to it
dude, seriously, hotwire. I have never gotten a better deal anywhere else on anything travel related than I have on hotwire and I have tried all the other gay competition.
yeah it accepted the first bid i put inlooking forward to it
isn't that a good thing? I mean, they don't do the bidding process backwards do they?You start low, they decline, you counteroffer higher? Accepting your first bid seems good for you, bad for economy and that hotel, which may be out of business by May.Yeah, I'll be so piss drunk, I'll be sleeping and snoring on your bed while your wife and you will be on the sleeper sofa. You'll then tip 4 cubans that work at the hotel a total of $100 to carry my drunk ass out of your room and dump me on the beach, which will be the best $100 you spend all trip.
isn't that a good thing? I mean, they don't do the bidding process backwards do they?You start low, they decline, you counteroffer higher? Accepting your first bid seems good for you, bad for economy and that hotel, which may be out of business by May.
Maybe they would've accepted an even lower offer.
isn't that a good thing? I mean, they don't do the bidding process backwards do they?You start low, they decline, you counteroffer higher? Accepting your first bid seems good for you, bad for economy and that hotel, which may be out of business by May.
yeah but it means i probably could've bid like $10 or $20 lower/night. i bid $100/night for 3.5 and 4 star hotels and didn't really think i'd be close. whoops.
The parlance of our time?
young trophy wife....
Bachelor Party? Come on, a classic. That was my wheelhouse, because I was just old enough to be alone, and just young enough to hope to see boobs.
True fact: my aunt's band is on the soundtrack of Bachelor Party. I've never heard it during the film but it is on the soundtrack CD and in the credits. The band's name was Yip Yip Coyote.