• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i played a solo gig for the first time in like 5 years last night. went ok, dusting the rust off and stuff... played a bunch of old sad bastard music.
You should get your boys together and play Summerfest: http://www.summerfest.com/production/
I just watched an awful movie, but damn, I really am fond of that Isla Fisher?
Saw Slumdog last week...interesting.Also, my step-son and I stayed up and saw Blow, The Legend of Dewey Cox and Tropical Thunder.Blow wins.
img - teen hooker OH YEAH.
Can we keep the pics of your weekly "dates" out of the thread?
why do you care about the Iowa state basketball championships- just a bunch of white guys runing around trying to throw a basketball in a peach basket?
FYP
going golfing tmrw for my 1st round of the season....wooot!I swear if it fkn snows hear 1 more time b4 summer unless it involves a straw and mirror someone is going to DIE!!!!!
It's play golf, not go golfingRR - GL with the ass cancer.Early registration for WSOP - http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/registration/ for anyone going. Ridiculous prices on hotels if you pre-register.
FYP
Well he does have a white gf... but Harrison Barnes is a black guy from Iowa. I could be wrong but I think there might have been at least one other one in the tourney.
I only have 2 episodes left of arrested development and then I have to find something else to watch. anybody have any suggestions? has to be on hulu cause all those other tv sites are full of viruses now it seems. I wanted to start on the office from the beginning again but they only have like the last 5 episodes on there.
law and order, start from the begining. That should keep you occupied for a long timme
Also, my step-son and I stayed up and saw Blow, The Legend of Dewey Cox and Tropical Thunder.Blow wins.
I think its pretty safe to say that most things that include Penelope Cruz win

Are we going to do an NCAA bracket again this year? If so, I think I only have 15 or so bucks online, I rarely play anymore, but before I go and lose anymore I would like to know.

Back from Vegas.Free room: +500Poker: +600Craps: +5753 card: -1200Clubs, booze, and food: -600Brain cells killed/liver damage sustained: incalculable.

I held last year, I could do so again this year so when I win I don't have to ship.

Just for information, SAM Hard_8 set it up. Same group as last year on yahoo.http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/Group ID #125581PW: chickendanceMaximum brackets per user 5.$5 per bracket
Are PS transfers ok?
I held last year, I could do so again this year so when I win I don't have to ship.
Sure - at least you don't have the "Kansas Alum" excuse this year if your picks tank.Does Cal beat Maryland in the first round?
law and order, start from the begining. That should keep you occupied for a long timme
nah, I'd like to be done by my sixtieth birthday.
Back from Vegas.Free room: +500Poker: +600Craps: +5753 card: -1200Clubs, booze, and food: -600Brain cells killed/liver damage sustained: incalculable.
I see no costing included for the hooker. also, you go by yourself? with friends? your pops?
nah, I'd like to be done by my sixtieth birthday.I see no costing included for the hooker. also, you go by yourself? with friends? your pops?
Solo. E-filed my tax return, got a coupon for 3 free nights at The Wynn, realized I hadn't had a vacation in over 3 years so I just decide to go.
yeah no kidding. all I got was a gift certificate to chuck-e-cheese.
Sounds like you were the victim of economic profiling.
Sure - at least you don't have the "Kansas Alum" excuse this year if your picks tank.Does Cal beat Maryland in the first round?
I refuse to pick the finals this year based on whether or not I hate the team. And since I hate a few teams this year, that's going to be difficult.Prolly, they're better than people are giving them credit for.