I Called In Sick Today

I wouldn't just stand up for no reason at a show if most people were sitting, but anyone up and dancing has full immunity from the british girl sitting behind them that's annoyed at any type of antics.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wrong.
You win this written joust, although I still stand by my position.
haha
Saw them twice actually. I was married once, to a rather attractive lady. You sometimes do things. They put on a decent show and I like some of their music. Collective Soul opened for them the first time, does that help at all?I'm Irish? Fine
You win this written joust, although I still sit by my position.
fyp
Saw them twice actually. STRIIIIIIIKE ONE!I was married once, to a rather attractive lady. You sometimes do things. They put on a decent show and I like some of their music. STEEEEEEEERIKE TWO! Collective Soul opened for them the first time, does that help at all?STRIKE THREE! YOUUUUUUUUUUUU'RE GAY!I'm Irish? Fine
Although, excuse my medicated behavior. I assure you I really don't act like this on a regular basis, unless you really do get me a redbull and adderall. But please don't. Brvheart please tell them I'm not crazy. That I'm actually pretty normal and witty in real life. Although, with your reputation around here that might as well be the blind leading the blind? or pot calling the kettle black? Whatever.
this cracked me up, especially the backhanded shot at Brvy
Seriously. WTF Napa!
Napa typed a lot of words that I did not read.
yeppers. although i did skim it and read the part about how he used to be a wrestler, of which, i have no opinion.
I was going to say something mean to you guys... but apparently Napa is an asshole.
Seriously. WTF Napa! I was going to say something mean to you guys... but apparently Napa is an asshole.
music 102 could be considered "moving on to bigger and better things" for napa.
I was going to say something mean to you guys... but apparently Napa is an asshole.
he isnt an asshole for recognizing you're a joke around here. i'd say thats a boon in his q-rating.
Seriously. WTF Napa! I was going to say something mean to you guys... but apparently Napa is an asshole.
I didn't mean it, I promise!(Please still get me a job and what day can you go to PM next week?
Whoa. Take it easy.
see, this is the classic internet problem. i cant tell if you knew i was talking about myself or if you thought i was telling you to sit the next couple plays out. and since i'm not sure, i cant respond properly and am forced to type it all out and make a dbag of myself.
see, this is the classic internet problem. i cant tell if you knew i was talking about myself or if you thought i was telling you to sit the next couple plays out. and since i'm not sure, i cant respond properly and am forced to type it all out and make a dbag of myself.
There's no way Speedz didn't know that you were talking about yourself. He was accepted into an Ivy League school.... also, I don't think that had anything to do with why you're a dbag.Also, I'm not sure if you realize this... but it's been established in this very thread... that out of ALL the retards in the world... I'm the best. That would put me ahead of you. I'm the best. Not you.
There's no way Speedz didn't know that you were talking about yourself. He was accepted into an Ivy League school.... also, I don't think that had anything to do with why you're a dbag.Also, I'm not sure if you realize this... but it's been established in this very thread... that out of ALL the retards in the world... I'm the best. That would put me ahead of you. I'm the best. Not you.
I am still waiting on that oreo blizzard coupon.
I am still waiting on that oreo blizzard coupon.
BOM* is Mint Oreo. It's a shame I don't really eat sweets. I hear it's really good. You can have all the free blizzards you want if you come to Ames.*Blizzard of the Month
BOM* is Mint Oreo. It's a shame I don't really eat sweets. I hear it's really good. You can have all the free blizzards you want if you come to Ames.*Blizzard of the Month
mcdonalds has the shamrock shakes now. if you get the right person taking the order, you can get them to half and half with chocolate for ridiculous goodness. I tried to get a customer to try it (she was looking iffy on it and her boyfriend wasn't helping) and my manager says point blank to me, "are you attempting to suggestive sell a shake we don't actually offer?"