Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I skipped my 9 am class to study/work on this memo. It is a class where we are graded on attendance, but we can miss up two classes and still get full attendance points. We have assigned seats and a TA goes into the balcony above the lecture hall and marks down empty seats on the chart. Although this is stupidly childish, the class is Music 102 and all we do is listen to various types of music. 30% of our grade is attendance based, 30% concert attendance (we have to attend 8 concerts throughout the semester, bar bands count and they are on the honor system since they don't hand out tickets or programs) and 40% on the avg of our top five of six tests scores(you get to drop the lowest test score). I've already missed class twice this semester, but I only got counted for missing one which leads me to believe the TA doesn't always do this. Pretty much a guaranteed A.TA miss attendance one more time one time plz dealer??
Wait, this is college? Seriously?I dread the future.P.S. I'm no doctor (although I did consider staying at a Holiday Inn Suites last night) but it sounds like you suffer, at least to some degree, from a Social Anxiety Disorder.
P.S. I'm no doctor (although I did consider staying at a Holiday Inn Suites last night) but it sounds like you suffer, at least to some degree, from a Social Anxiety Disorder.
dont we all? i mean, isnt that why we spend more time on the internet than talking to real people? shit, the list of disorders i would meet the diagnostic criteria for is probably a country mile long.
dont we all? i mean, isnt that why we spend more time on the internet than talking to real people? shit, the list of disorders i would meet the diagnostic criteria for is probably a country mile long.
Don't lump me in with your crazy multiple personality disorder. I talk to too many real people, that is why I enjoy you fakes ones so much.
Don't lump me in with your crazy multiple personality disorder. I talk to too many real people, that is why I enjoy you fakes ones so much.
dissociative identity disorder, you mean. and i dont really have that.
P.S. I'm no doctor (although I did consider staying at a Holiday Inn Suites last night) but it sounds like you suffer, at least to some degree, from a Social Anxiety Disorder.
What tipped you off?
it can be pretty nerve racking printing your resume at work. especially when the printer is at the other end of the office.
Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you. Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up.
Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you. Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up.
Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave.

Best of the worst blurry concert pics from my crummy cell phone.Elton taking a bow in the pic. The hand holding the camera in front of me is the most obvious of stories to come.We were in the 11th row and alot closer than the picture appears. Given the concert is primarily over 40 year olds after Elton and BJoel's initial bows everyone sat down, presumably from the long walk tothe arena and most haven't probably been to a concert in 20+ years.Well, out of the thousand or so people sitting on the floor everyone sat down EXCEPT the goddamwhore sitting directly in front of me. UGH. She was about 50 and was dancing and going crazy like a retard more interested in shaking her flabby ass than worrying about people sitting behind her being ableto see or be annoyed/angry.Everyone around us was just shaking there head at this retard but it mostly effected Deb and I since she wasright in front of us. Now I know she paid her money and has the right to do whatever but C'MON! WHY ME?!Her boyfriend, and I assume boyfriend because no man in his right mind would have married this crazy psychoticjust sat there with his face buried in his hands. He tried to reason with her a few times but got shot down quickly.Naturally the two huge fags sitting next to her decided to join in. Now being older and trying to overcome being "sensitive" in this day and age, watching one guy keep grabbing the 350 lb guys ass right in front of me was, well,okay I liked that part. Deb was eyeing me knowing I don't handle these situations well dealing with ignorant asses so I was trying to maintain.I did the only sensible thing and went to the bathroom and on the way back bought her and the boyfriend drinks. Hers wastotal Vodka, a triple. I told the guy he looked like he needed it when I gave them to them. The retard thought it was becauseof her "show" I guess and thanked me.Shortly later she was on her ass and couldn't keep up the pace sitting the second half of the concert despite the fact thatEVERYONE ELSE WAS NOW STANDING!Ha, the concert was really fun and we had a blast.EJ.jpg

Although, excuse my medicated behavior. I assure you I really don't act like this on a regular basis, unless you really do get me a redbull and adderall. But please don't. Brvheart please tell them I'm not crazy. That I'm actually pretty normal and witty in real life. Although, with your reputation around here that might as well be the blind leading the blind? or pot calling the kettle black? Whatever.
this cracked me up, especially the backhanded shot at Brvy
Best of the worst blurry concert pics from my crummy cell phone.
cmon now, it's a concert, people are supposed to stand and have energy. It's not an opera. and what do you have against 350lb fags? Dickgood seats
cmon now, it's a concert, people are supposed to stand and have energy. It's not an opera.
I disagree. When you're in a seating arena like that it is really awkward to stand up and dance even if you want to. The only situation that makes it okay is when everyone else is doing it too. If people are supposed to stand and have energy then the concert will be held somewhere with a big standing area.
I disagree. When you're in a seating arena like that it is really awkward to stand up and dance even if you want to. The only situation that makes it okay is when everyone else is doing it too. If people are supposed to stand and have energy then the concert will be held somewhere with a big standing area.
I disagreeand I'm sure the band appreciates the people in front of them sitting there with their legs crossed and arms folded while they pour out their heart and soul up on stage. My particular favorite is when I went to see The Cranberries and the majority of the crowd was sitting down, then everyone stood up when Zombie was played, basically saying that they were waiting for a song they knew and loved to stand and cheer.Just because there are seats there doesn't mean you have to use them. It's a concert, a rock concert. Sitting if for pussies. I've probably been to 50 stadium venue type shows and whenever the crowd was sitting, the band would yell for the crowd to stand the f up.I think I should've stuck with my original reply, which was just "wrong". I'll just say that I suppose it's a matter of personal taste and if you're a sitter, hope you don't get stuck behind a stander, and if you're a stander in a crowd of sitters, don't accept free drinks and be able to defend yourself. I guess with the bands I'd go see, nobody would sit.
I disagreeand I'm sure the band appreciates the people in front of them sitting there with their legs crossed and arms folded while they pour out their heart and soul up on stage. My particular favorite is when I went to see The Cranberries and the majority of the crowd was sitting down, then everyone stood up when Zombie was played, basically saying that they were waiting for a song they knew and loved to stand and cheer.Just because there are seats there doesn't mean you have to use them. It's a concert, a rock concert. Sitting if for pussies. I've probably been to 50 stadium venue type shows and whenever the crowd was sitting, the band would yell for the crowd to stand the f up.I think I should've stuck with my original reply, which was just "wrong". I'll just say that I suppose it's a matter of personal taste and if you're a sitter, hope you don't get stuck behind a stander, and if you're a stander in a crowd of sitters, don't accept free drinks and be able to defend yourself. I guess with the bands I'd go see, nobody would sit.
Wrong.