I Called In Sick Today

Well, lets hang out tonight. You pick me up, I'll give you gas money dude, we'll have some food, beers, won't meet any girls, go back to my place, pop on the tv, stumble across Cinemax After Dark, watch some of the fake sex scene, glance at each other then whip it out and do mutual masturbation. Or something
there really is no good reason not to do this.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Watchmen was pretty good. I'd read half the graphic novel prior in the day yesterday, so everything was fresh in my mind, and it was an enjoyable time. The 2H 45M running time probably needed another 90 minutes to get everything into it, but pretty darn solid. The answer to the beer question would be 6, but I took it kind of slow and only had 4. Drafts there are 12 oz I think, but only $4 a beer is pretty good. You get get a $5 voucher with each ticket purchase, so our tab for 7 beers and a popcorn was $35.70 - $10 = $25.70. Whilst trying to figure out the tip on the $35 part, I messed up and ended up leaving $40, and then thought I should leave a little more, so I tossed a couple singles in too. I effectively negated the whole $5 voucher part, and left the broad a $17 tip on a $35 tab. She was cute and had good service, but that's a lot of tip, which I assume is just how she likes it.
That seems about right. You're supposed to tip for the bill you order, not the bill you pay. I mean, I wouldn't guess that she gets to keep those vouchers, the place does. Not sure how they work though. I probably would leave $43 for that bill if she gets to keep the voucher money, $45 if the house gets the vouchers. Probably why I'm poor. Well, not poor. I filled up my gas tank the other day LIKE IT WAS NOTHING
That seems about right. You're supposed to tip for the bill you order, not the bill you pay. I mean, I wouldn't guess that she gets to keep those vouchers, the place does. Not sure how they work though. I probably would leave $43 for that bill if she gets to keep the voucher money, $45 if the house gets the vouchers. Probably why I'm poor. Well, not poor. I filled up my gas tank the other day LIKE IT WAS NOTHING
It's a 50% tip that way! I agree you tip on the original amount, but the vouchers are essentially cash that just has to be spent there. 20% would have been ~$7, so leaving $33 would have been about average for me. Again, I don't really care, and I was just paying back my friend for the ticket anyways, but I usually keep it in the 20-25% range.

"Cash that has to be spent there"I'd bet money that they waitresses have to kick that back to the house. I'm not arguing or calling you cheap, just saying. You did swell kid. As long as she was cute and flirty, she deserved a big tip. If she was cute and treated you like shit, stiff her.

Well, lets hang out tonight. You pick me up, I'll give you gas money dude, we'll have some food, beers, won't meet any girls, go back to my place, pop on the tv, stumble across Cinemax After Dark, watch some of the fake sex scene, glance at each other then whip it out and do mutual masturbation. Or something
there really is no good reason not to do this.
i think if we're all still here in 2012 we should seriously do this. by then we'll be so lonely ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.
"Cash that has to be spent there"I'd bet money that they waitresses have to kick that back to the house. I'm not arguing or calling you cheap, just saying. You did swell kid. As long as she was cute and flirty, she deserved a big tip. If she was cute and treated you like shit, stiff her.
I don't even think we're disagreeing on anything. We're just not able to talk to each other without feeling insulted in some way. Mostly my fault. But yes, the vouchers definitely go back to the house.
I don't even think we're disagreeing on anything. We're just not able to talk to each other without feeling insulted in some way. Mostly my fault. But yes, the vouchers definitely go back to the house.
Oh, not at all. I was trying to be clear that I wasn't insulting you. I want to shower and bathe you after one of your indoor soccer games and binge drinking episodes.And yes, if you left $40 on the $35.70 tab and the house gets the vouchers, she gets $4.30 on $36. That's not good. That was my only point. I've been told that I argue until I'm right or the other person just gives up, but that was told to me by an irrational woman that says "Well that's what I think so that's all I need to know"yeah, she was born in Canada.
Oh, not at all. I was trying to be clear that I wasn't insulting you. I want to shower and bathe you after one of your indoor soccer games and binge drinking episodes.
You, sir, know the way to a man's heart.
You, sir, know the way to a man's heart.
Nothing gets me harder than cleaning vomit out of a man's chest hair. Or a woman's, either way.I'm off to the bar to get my drink on for the second time this year. First time, January 31st. Second time, March 7th. Yeah, feel it. I'm not sexually active.
I'm quickly gaining an even bigger distaste for service companies than even you have.
Every god damn place you go tries to info you nowadays...I had more to say on the subject but my mind conjured up the image of us in an orange dodge charger (I was driving so I was Bo) with waylan jennings singin.... "Fightin the system like a true modern day robin hoooood....YEEEE HA!) and I lost focus
Or something
I think I speak for everyone when I say we need another short life story from ya.... OOoooooo Yesssssss!That one still kills me....
I filled up my gas tank the other day LIKE IT WAS NOTHING
Yeah, but did you tip the pump?

TS Main event today report:I played a hand awful and somehow didn't get stacks in when I flopped bottom set against top 2, then played real good and got to 30k with no showdowns (15 starting) then I ran bad and lost several small pots and then shoved 18bbs with AKs at 500-1000 and got called by 98hh, flop T98.Yay.

TS Main event today report:I played a hand awful and somehow didn't get stacks in when I flopped bottom set against top 2, then played real good and got to 30k with no showdowns (15 starting) then I ran bad and lost several small pots and then shoved 18bbs with AKs at 500-1000 and got called by 98hh, flop T98.Yay.
I think you need to spend less time playing poker and more time being happy. :club:
So, you lost that hand? Let me suck your dick.I'm drunk. Drank too much, gambled with douches at bar, made cash, spent it on shots with his girl. I suck
So, you lost that hand? Let me suck your dick.I'm drunk. Drank too much, gambled with douches at bar, made cash, spent it on shots with his girl. I suck
would you feel shittier for not trying?
Yeah, but did you tip the pump?
haha, ron's a militant tipper.
I think you need to spend less time playing poker and more time being happy. :club:
who are you and what have you done with geoffry