I Called In Sick Today

RELOAD THE GUNS!!!!
oh man do they need it. I actually did a little bit of lifting last night trying to test out some new moves for a change up in the routine on monday. did something to my left bicep and it felt like it was damn near torn all last night. it's feeling better this morning though so I'm sure it'll be better by monday. that was a little scary though. THE GUNS NEED TO BE IN TIP TOP SHAPE.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHANo
I know right?
edited to prevent endless teasing
damn it, why do you always edit out the stuff that you KNOW we want to see? was it a picture of robin williams doing a line? was it a picture of you in a dress next to robin williams? was it you and the army goat?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Grats to our man silkyjohnson who shipped a 1st place win last night and the $43k that came with it!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
QFT
Grats to our man silkyjohnson who shipped a 1st place win last night and the $43k that came with it!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I just heard from silky and he told me he is going to buy brand new iPhones for all of us sickies! Thanks Silky!
I just heard from silky and he told me he is going to buy brand new iPhones for all of us sickies! Thanks Silky!
wow that's great silky! so nice of you! can you also fill up my truck with gas? you WILL? THAAAANKS!!!
Looks like PACT might have back to back featured members of the month. Congrats Silky.
Eric watched as Inkie climbed out of the water, up onto the riverbed, and began to make her way upstream. Eric closed his eyes, and thought about how easy it would be to just relax and let the river carry him. There were plenty of sturgeon downstream, trout and salmon, too. Swimming upstream was such hard work, and sometimes he got so tired. But Inkie was headed upstream, so he opened his eyes and started swimming.
While this isn't quite as embarrassing as taking a walk with god, it's close.
Anyone want to see one of my projects for copywriting? You dooooOOOOO??agmoustache.jpg
You're hired!
"HEY-OOOOOOOO BEANS MA MANNNNNNNNNN! COM IN AN JOIN DA PARTEEEE WE GOT BOOZE AN GIRLS AN BOOZE AN GIRLS.... NOW COM HERE AN GIMMMME A GRET BIGO KISS ON DA MOUPH!"edited to prevent endless teasing
I don't get it.

Hey, anyone ever sign up and pay a good amount of money for an overseas trip and then for no reason put off buying a plane ticket until a week and a half before you have to get there? Me neither.

i called in sick today and it's sort of a celebration biiiiiitches. only sort of because i am indeed sitting in my boxers at home posting to fcp, dropping endless ass that smells uber horrific. unfortunately, i am actually sick.also, fired up a few sngs on stars w breakfast and people have binked the nuts on me like 73 times already. time to go back to bed i guess.

Teach me, oh wise Silky.
Hey, anyone ever sign up and pay a good amount of money for an overseas trip and then for no reason put off buying a plane ticket until a week and a half before you have to get there? Me neither.
I once paid for a cruise for my wife and I, and didn't go. Does that count?
I once paid for a cruise for my wife and I, and didn't go. Does that count?
I'll have to think about it.
Congrats silky!Any chance you feel like not being a selfish asshole and giving me some of that money?
well I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau over the cable company. we'll see how that goes, and then perhaps a pm to beans.
So I seem to have missed the actual issue. What is going on. I hate cable companies.

Wang: "Sorry, I just had a quick question for Silky."Silky: "Is this about the money?"Wang: "No."Silky: "What do you want?"Wang: "It's not about money in the sense that I'm coming here saying, 'Here, Silky. Take some money.' It's more of a 'may I have some' kind of visit."

well I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau over the cable company. we'll see how that goes, and then perhaps a pm to beans.
well holy fuck all, those guys are effective! I submitted my claim at about 12:30, and just a few minutes ago the head of customer service from the cable company called me, apologized profusely, and refunded the whole amount. motherfuck yeah.
So I seem to have missed the actual issue. What is going on. I hate cable companies.
bastards eliminated their movie plans, told me about it, I canceled my plan, but they decided to just go ahead and charge me for it anyways. well I called several times and each time they said they were correcting the bill, but they never did and this month I got a bill for a late charge. I called and they basically said "screw you, pay it". BBB told them F YOU IN YOU A HOMEBOYS.