I Called In Sick Today

been sick for like, 4 days now. drinking a lot of orange juice and taking a multivitamin, subsisting mostly on nyquil and small portions of food. I can't remember feeling this shitty for a long time.
its this fucking weather, man. i'm on day three over here. but i think its starting to clear up.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i haven't gotten sick in like 10 years, and i feel something nasty coming on. like, when i cough, it feels like someone's hitting me in the head with a hammer. this can't be good.
been sick for like, 4 days now. drinking a lot of orange juice and taking a multivitamin, subsisting mostly on nyquil and small portions of food. I can't remember feeling this shitty for a long time.
Someone have a slumber party and not invite the rest of us?
Sandals are Beans/Sal approved footwear....
With or without socks?
Your vet school has a dog grooming elective?
Most vets are the ghey obv
WELL MY INTERNET'S OUT AT HOME. I didn't have that cut off, its just when it gets below freezing it doesn't work anymore. yeah, they're gone on friday too. fuckfaces. there's a local internet company that operates on some sort of townwide wifi system that I heard is great and only like 30 or 35 bucks a month. giving them a call today so they can hopefully get out saturday and I can tell my cable company to fuck right the fuck off.does anybody know who you call to dispute something like a cable bill anyways? like the better business bureau or something? I want to ruin this company. beans style.
BBB worked for me. I have a running fued with Time Warner that's lasted for years. I hate them bastards. There's that word again!
Your vet school has a dog grooming elective?Only Sal would have a modem powered by a waterwheel.
I really LOL'D at this. Speedz seriously has to go with Tufts now. I missed my first workout in 3 weeks this morning, other than the colonoscopy day. I really should take a day off a week but I still feel guilty, like The Biggest Loser only for sleeping in. I've lost 8 lbs over 3 weeks (177) and the plan is to lose 10 more than add some muscle (by drinking muscle milk).I really only posted this to piss off everyone that is proclaiming to diet and exercise but is getting there ass kicked by the old guy.EG-did you find the site and did the password work?
EG-did you find the site and did the password work?
Yes it did. TY. Sorry I have been really busy and I thought I sent you a PM back, apparently I did not. I think that is the route we are going to go, I will probably call you over the weekend or early next week once I get some things figured out.
EG-did you find the site and did the password work?
Yes it did. TY. Sorry I have been really busy and I thought I sent you a PM back, apparently I did not. I think that is the route we are going to go, I will probably call you over the weekend or early next week once I get some things figured out.
mattflirt.gif
mattflirt.gif
hahaI haven't worked out hardly at all this week. can't run cause of the snow and it's too god damn cold to do anything else, so I figured I'd just take a week off. let the guns heal up you know. THE GUNS ARE TIRED AND NEED A VACATION.
It's funny you mention this, well not funny like the funny you were talking about in this post, but funny, more from an irony standpoint...anyway I was considering your humor vs. my humor while reading that and thought to myself, that it's funny because I don't know why our humor would be having some kind of competition that they were being pitted against each other. Also it would technically be your humour vs. my humor, I have home field advantage, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't be a favorite in this match. What match you ask? Oh you didn't ask? Well I will continue none the less. :selfthoughts: none the less is an interesting statement, and I am not sure it means what it is supposed to mean, I will have to look into this. After my previous thought I have decided not continue, none the less.
be that as it may, I couldn't possibly be more cliched in my response in this sentence except perhaps by adding the line, "that's neither here nor there so it is what it is whilst being hot as balls." And, I think I'm guaranteed at least a tie in this match since you are debating whether I'd be the favorite and the case of me being the favourite is not in question at all except perhaps in the rhetorical sense. It's a freeroll for me since I've got nothing to lose and El G, if you let me in, I'll walk on water and I'm pretty sure you will do this since the love is in your eyes. money? yea. that's me.
What the fuck did we learn here? I'm fucked if I know what just happened.

This is old, but whatever....The FBI had an opening for an assassin.After all the background checks, interviewsAnd testing were done, there were 3 finalists;Two men and a woman.For the final test, the FBI agents took one ofThe men to a large metal door and handedHim a gun.'We must know that you will follow yourInstructions no matter what the circumstances.Inside the room you will find your wife sittingIn a chair .. . . Kill her!!'The man said, 'You can't be serious. I couldNever shoot my wife.'The agent said, 'Then you're not the right manFor this job. Take your wife and go home.'The second man was given the same instructions.He took the gun and went into the room. All wasQuiet for a bout 5 minutes.The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried,But I can't kill my wife.' The agent said, 'You don'tHave what it takes. Take your wife and go home.'Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given theSame instructions, to kill her husband. She took theGun and went into the room. Shots were heard, oneAfter another. They heard screaming, crashing,Banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all wasQuiet. The door opened slowly and there stood theWoman, wiping the sweat from her brow.'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had tobeat him to death with the chair.'

I felt the need to share this with you kids...Show Me Your Genitals:
Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina:
No one commented on this... but it was funny. 11,000,000 views on one of those....wow.
I was googling my brother earlier trying to find his new address and ran across this...I can't remember if I ever told this story or not...brought back a rush of emotions thats for sure...http://www.dps.state.ia.us/commis/pib/Awar...5.shtml#aherman
Nice work, N-Don.
I was googling my brother earlier trying to find his new address and ran across this...I can't remember if I ever told this story or not...brought back a rush of emotions thats for sure...http://www.dps.state.ia.us/commis/pib/Awar...5.shtml#aherman
It's heroism like this that can make one remembered for all time, Napa Dan.Good work.

After careful consideration, and a trip through my gmail archives to get the archives cleaned up, I have come to an unimportant conclusion. Simply put, I need to be punished for being a complete and total faggot, and the only way I know to do that is to embarrass myself publicly, and the only way I know to do that is to print this. I absolutely can not believe I wrote and sent this to a woman simply to get a blowjob. Even more frightening: I think I meant it at the time. I am deleting it permanently from my gmail inbox, and destroying the hand-written original the moment I get home, but before I can do that, I must be properly shamed. I will probably never come back here again, since this is easily the most humiliating thing I've ever shared with anyone. Anything that raises my humiliation tolerance is good, though, considering it's already got to be in the 90th percentile or better.Eric and Inkie"Doesn't it bother you that I'm not a sturgeon?""What?""I said: 'Doesn't it bother you? That I'm not a sturgeon?'"Eric Sturgeon wrestled with the question for a few moments, and even though he already had an answer, he didn't know exactly how to give it."No.""Well? Why not? I'd think it would bother you."Now that he thought about it, Eric Sturgeon didn't really understand the question at all, and most definitely did not have a satisfactory answer. He understood parts of it -- he recognized all the nouns and verbs, for example -- but he didn't know what it meant. Does it bother him? That she's not a sturgeon? Does it bother him that North is always up on maps? Does it bother him that gravity and tides have something to do with the moon? He supposed he could find some reason to be annoyed -- the North/South thing really never made any sense to him, and he's always had the impression that Africa and South America are bigger than the mapmakers are letting on -- but as to the question of whether it bothered him that she's not a sturgeon, well, that seemed ridiculous."I don't know, Inkie Salamander. It just doesn't."*****"I have to go.""Okay."Eric watched as Inkie climbed out of the water, up onto the riverbed, and began to make her way upstream. Eric closed his eyes, and thought about how easy it would be to just relax and let the river carry him. There were plenty of sturgeon downstream, trout and salmon, too. Swimming upstream was such hard work, and sometimes he got so tired. But Inkie was headed upstream, so he opened his eyes and started swimming.The more he swam, the sillier he felt. Did Inkie want him to follow her?She never told him not to.She still got out of the water.There was really nothing to do but keep swimming.*****"Eric, you always seem so tired."Eric let the river carry him and thought about that. He supposed she was right. Swimming was hard work, but that wasn't her fault. Sometimes it just took him a few minutes to catch his breath, that's all. Maybe he was tired at first, but Inkie energized him, and, after all, they weren't swimming upstream anymore. When they were together, they just let the river take them back to where they started. "I'm not tired. I just need to relax a little. Have I ever told you about the time my friend tried to trick me into eating caviar?"*****"I have to go.""Okay."Eric closed his eyes. It seemed like the trip was getting longer every time, but that was okay, because he was getting stronger. Eric opened his eyes and started swimming. There was really nothing to do but keep swimming.

Okay, so I sent her the story (468 words, so I am hoping she's not grading on proximity to 500). It's a tale about a fish and a salamander. From time to time the salamander gets out of the river and walks, and the fish has to decide whether swim upstream to keep up. At the end of the day, the salamander gets back in the stream and floats back downstream with the fish. It's basically an extended metaphor about the daily struggles people have to accept to make a relationship work, and how, even though it might be easier to just flounder around and tread water to stay in the same place, maybe a circular journey is worth it if there's someone with you, even if you're not making any real progress.Yeah, it's pretty horrible. I am awaiting a response.
I do not suck at remembering.
Woot, i totally get symbolism. Sabian is my favourite brand
Hey, check that out. I didn't even see your post. High five? Butt slap!
I guess I'll have to keep waiting for someone to make a stupid joke about him kissing his mother.
You don't kiss your mother? What's wrong with you English bastards?