I Called In Sick Today

so right. The more I listened, it didn't get any better. No chemistry at all. I don't listen to too many Podcasts, maybe one a month at best, but he thinks everyone knows his stuff and he makes references off if it that some guests don't get. I still love his writing though, and I'm a huge Soup fan, so....yeahMine was over 400 people and I was one of the known players on a football team that went undefeated and in the papers every week and had over 5k people at every home game. Most definitely not bragging, but just saying that more people knew who I was. Plus, I was 6'3" and rocked a long blond mullet baby. I'll have to post a pic of that crap someday. Some other guy posted a team photo of the lineman in my freshman year. I was looking good, and still older than Napa.
I mentioned my class size, because I had a decent vibe that your class may have been bigger... like everyone else. My class was the smallest in my school's history. All the other classes were around 50 students. We had K-12 in the same school. (It was a huge school... but still.... it's very unusual nowadays) I have facebook friends from kids within 2 grades on either side of me, since everyone knew everyone else.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I also don't know who cindylou is, but I tell you, I don't like her.
Now I really don't want to be your ass buddy anymore.

I would love to set up a facebook page with pictures of me from high school in Football and Basketball etc., but unfortunately knowing the people I went to H.S. with would not get the irony. Plus I am lazy.Ok, I guess I really wouldn't love to do this, this is more of a passing thought that was amusing to me. I apologize for the original overstatement of my feelings concerning this issue.

I think this is something we can all get behind.
I like those helicopter seeds.woke up without the ability to breathe from my nose. blew it for about 30 minutes, still an unending amount of snot coming out. haha, blew it. went to the store looking for zyrtec. I have tried all of the big allergy meds except for zyrtec, so why not?12 pack: $12.9924 pack: $18.99I'm thinking "ding, volume discount synergy here," understanding maybe two words/concepts in that quasi-sentence. I go to the counter to ask for the big box and get asked to show my ID and sign an agreement of some kind?!the store was dillons, btw.anyway, I popped a zyrtec, we'll see. benadryl and claritin do absolutely nothing for me. well, they do put me to sleep, and I guess that does something to reduce my allergic reaction. I wouldn't fucking know.
Like jeff said most antihistamines make you drousy, you can get non-drowsey forms though but they are usually a little more. I use Allegra and it works pretty well. You had to sign an agreement due to the presence of psudophedrine which is pretty tasty in a meth cocktail, that law was passed a few years ago due to meths increasing popularity.
I DID NOT KNOW YOU WOULD READ THAT, I AM SORRY
Is that Mexico's high school football pic?

Spent yesterday at a company seminar which dealt with my DISC results - similar to Myers-Briggs. Based on my survey, I'm 50% C-style (Correctness) and 50% S- style (Steadiness). So basically I'm reserved and in the middle of being task/people oriented. So based on this, my peers/managers should not exhibit the following behavior with me:Keep information to yourself (I'm in accounting, I need to know it all)Pressure for immediate decisions (yeah, give me time to analyze the data, no SWAG or PIROOMA techniques allowed)Be too chatty (yeah, your kid's story is fascinating. please tell me more about Jr)Make sudden changes (George is getting upset)Fail to deliver on promises (I keep track buddy)Most Finance folks are C-Style, Teachers are S-Style, most CEOs are D-Style (Dominance) and most sales guys are I-Style (Influence).Also, the outside accounting temp/consultant rep came by with her annual compensation guide for finance/accounting folks. I had met her one time before when she was dressed in a conservative business suit. Today, she comes in a form fitting dress that showed some decolletage. Obviously a new sales technique and much appreciated.

Spent yesterday at a company seminar which dealt with my DISC results - similar to Myers-Briggs. Based on my survey, I'm 50% C-style (Correctness) and 50% S- style (Steadiness). So basically I'm reserved and in the middle of being task/people oriented. So based on this, my peers/managers should not exhibit the following behavior with me:Keep information to yourself (I'm in accounting, I need to know it all)Pressure for immediate decisions (yeah, give me time to analyze the data, no SWAG or PIROOMA techniques allowed)Be too chatty (yeah, your kid's story is fascinating. please tell me more about Jr)Make sudden changes (George is getting upset)Fail to deliver on promises (I keep track buddy)Most Finance folks are C-Style, Teachers are S-Style, most CEOs are D-Style (Dominance) and most sales guys are I-Style (Influence).Also, the outside accounting temp/consultant rep came by with her annual compensation guide for finance/accounting folks. I had met her one time before when she was dressed in a conservative business suit. Today, she comes in a form fitting dress that showed some decolletage. Obviously a new sales technique and much appreciated.
Have you taken a Myers-Briggs lately?I have taken it 3 times in my life, first two times I was:10-0, E10-10 N/S20-0, F20-0, P
I tip 20% now on everything regardless. If the service is exceptional then I will add money but no set %. I am still unhappy about tipping higher end places when I get take out though, I do it, but I don't like it.I also mix my food. If it's a burger I bite into the burger, add some fries and take a sip of my delicious coke. If I am eating pork loin, peas, potatoes I will mix all three and eat it and enjoy it. I used to be the one item at a time and then learned quickly how gay that it is.Am I the only one who doesn't know who CindyLou is?
Nope
I have a hunch, but I'm probably wrong...
A day of infamy in the sickie thread. I actually know something!!
so right. The more I listened, it didn't get any better. No chemistry at all. I don't listen to too many Podcasts, maybe one a month at best, but he thinks everyone knows his stuff and he makes references off if it that some guests don't get. I still love his writing though, and I'm a huge Soup fan, so....yeahMine was over 400 people and I was one of the known players on a football team that went undefeated and in the papers every week and had over 5k people at every home game. Most definitely not bragging, but just saying that more people knew who I was. Plus, I was 6'3" and rocked a long blond mullet baby. I'll have to post a pic of that crap someday. Some other guy posted a team photo of the lineman in my freshman year. I was looking good, and still older than Napa.
I would pay BIG money for this pick.
lol at sal's pic.
Last time I took it was at least ten years ago. I was INTP
I don't know what you juss said lil kid, but I loves you.
I would pay BIG money for this pick.
I'll work on it, free of charge, even though Beansey will have a field day with it.
about 10 years ago I was at a seminar and took this test. The guy sitting next to me asked the administrator of the test if anyone ever "flatlined" it. The guy went on for about 5 minutes why that would never happen, everyone has a tendancy one way or the other. Whoever flatlined would be a freak or an Einstien, blah blah blah. Then the guy grabbed my test, held it up and said, "What's he?" I flatlined obv.
about 10 years ago I was at a seminar and took this test. The guy sitting next to me asked the administrator of the test if anyone ever "flatlined" it. The guy went on for about 5 minutes why that would never happen, everyone has a tendancy one way or the other. Whoever flatlined would be a freak or an Einstien, blah blah blah. Then the guy grabbed my test, held it up and said, "What's he?" I flatlined obv.
freak.einstein.einsteinian freak.
I wouldn't have created one if I could do it over again. or at least I would've used a fake name.
me too
I'm not like this at all. I'm apparently like Mexico. I don't care if things touch, but I generally eat one thing completely before moving to the next..
I mostly eat curries, pastas and pizzas with the occasional pie or veggie burger and chips, so all my food mostly comes pre-mixed.
who wants to talk about tipping?
I've started to tip the pizza guy, because I used to be that guy.
I'm afraid:
What the hell is that.And I have multiple theories about Cindy Lou and I'm sure they're all wrong.
I just wanna know where Cindy's sexfail story is...I'm much too lazy to actually look to see if one was ever provided though.
chicks with asses like that don't have sexfail stories. unless a sickie tries to get sex them up.
Make sudden changes (George is getting upset)
nice.and I'd like to take one of these tests. I've never taken any kind of personality, intelligence, or anything type of test save for the SAT's, which I don't think fit in this category really. I need somebody to tell me my personality. I have no idea.
See ShakeSaladise
that's right she ain't gettin NONE A DIS. FAIL.
that's right she ain't gettin NONE A DIS. FAIL.
I think we can all agree that's more of a Sal Fail than a Cindy Fail.