I Called In Sick Today

I used to ski alot then had a concussion and messed up my knee pretty bad and now dont go much. And its usually cold as balls.
sonny-bono.jpgme, I prefer inner-tubing. Sure, you lose the "cool" factor, but it's been 20 years since "Better Off Dead", there just aren't as many ski bunnies anymore.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

secret santa
Whens easter again?
Happy Bday to Bizzle as well.
I wish Biz and speedy the bestest birthday eva....That sal pic absolutely made my dayAnd thats sayin alot since I drank, ate, and burned to maximum capacity todayIm so pleased that Im not even going to comment about the skeleton key lock on that door in the background....I had other thoughts and comments but that pic made me lose my concentration
Yeah, they get along great. She's been a blessing for her.mady.jpg
That's awesome...and she's a pretty unique looking cat, which I like. Very cool all around.
And thats sayin alot since I drank, ate, and burned to maximum capacity today
I wish I could say the same.

Beans,My roommates and I decided we need one of those red velvet ropes that they use at movie theaters, etc for our apartment next year. I figured you were the type of guy that could acquire such a thing. Please help me.

So...like, the weekend of May 30th, as in, the weekend I'll be in Vegas?
Yeah that's the weekend, my ketchup's not always great.
Beans,My roommates and I decided we need one of those red velvet ropes that they use at movie theaters, etc for our apartment next year. I figured you were the type of guy that could acquire such a thing. Please help me.
I could use one too I'm sure
How long does it need to be and where do I send it?And since the theme has been pic sharing the last few days I figured Id do the same....Ready?Heres the lower half of the Facebook pic....marthaandjoeicewater.jpgOuch was right I suppose
3673962_std.jpg
How long does it need to be and where do I send it?
Just like the standard door opening length (3-4ft?)?What about the poles for them? I don't even know what to search on google to find them...probably wouldn't be to hard for me to rig some up at my dad's shop using some sort of metal.
Just like the standard door opening length (3-4ft?)?What about the poles for them? I don't even know what to search on google to find them...probably wouldn't be to hard for me to rig some up at my dad's shop using some sort of metal.
Ive done a few build outs with similar items and used Tatco products... they have a distributor in Vegas if you want me to check what my price isLike this?edit...those are black but I know they offer red velvet also...We did a project for the Riviera some years back and installed several feet of that stuff. I may have some left over in the warehouse but I wont be there for a couple of weeks to check
Ive done a few build outs with similar items and used Tatco products... they have a distributor in Vegas if you want me to check what my price isLike this?
Yes, that is pretty much exactly what I'm talking about. If you could check your pricing that'd be great because thats a little more than I want to spend on a novelty.
Yes, that is pretty much exactly what I'm talking about. If you could check your pricing that'd be great because thats a little more than I want to spend on a novelty.
Ill check for remainders but no promises...Commercial stuff is expensive. You wouldnt believe what the clothes racks cost in a Nike store or prep tables in a restaurantWe sideline making stuff like that for architects and custom builders, so it would be no problem making those poles for youJust dont tell nutzbuster....He would want miles of the stuff
Just dont tell nutzbuster....He would want miles of the stuff
Obv I want it to practice railing for when I go to Vegas.WOOOT OMG Z?/1/1/1/!1!!!!1/.1(I won't realistically need(want) it until the end of summer anyways so no rush. Gracias sir)
Im so pleased that Im not even going to comment about the skeleton key lock on that door in the background....I had other thoughts and comments but that pic made me lose my concentration
yeah, you should know that I meticulously positioned the camera so that the background showed the least amount of defects and weird things in my house. believe it or not, that's pretty much the fanciest corner of the whole building.
marthaandjoeicewater.jpg
all I've got is a photograph, but it's not enough.
yeah, you should know that I meticulously positioned the camera so that the background showed the least amount of defects and weird things in my house. believe it or not, that's pretty much the fanciest corner of the whole building.all I've got is a photograph, but it's not enough.
The wire being routed around the circa 1918 door is pretty classy.

happy bdays to matt and petesal pic was rugged as fuckteh vegas talk from napa and dawson has me itching to go...sickie weekend? endless no orgies obv. that also happens to be the first weekend of wsop so playing the $1k tardfest would make the trip really worthwhile...something about seeing people raise/fold with 8 BBs makes me happy in the pants.

Im so pleased that Im not even going to comment about the skeleton key lock on that door in the background....
Ha. I noticed that before the mustache. It looks like my grandparents house, which was built in the late 1800's, has been moved twice and use to be a library. It should be condemned at this point.
I was thinking the only category you could improve on in a short time was wealth/success/status.I was wrong.Sal:Looks - 100
You know, some people never received a secret santa gift. Just sayin.
I almost got a rotten tooth for you the other day, but the owner wanted to keep it. So I'm still working on it.
You don't really see a succession of posts like this very often. Might be the first time.