Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It's definitely NOT real. The classroom fight and the dude saying that it's never ok to use the word president give it away.
Obv, the last guy wasn't real, but some parts didn't seem acted. It seemed like a mesh.

ate at Five Guys. saw this black woman grab a bag and start shoveling handfuls of peanuts into it for like, five minutes. reinforce more stereotypes please. it was $10 for a double cheeseburger, drink, and fries. I ordered a regular fry and I guess because they make them fresh and nobody else ordered the type I had, they just dumped like 5x the portion into my bag. wasn't overly impressed with the fries, but the burger was great.basically, it's almost identical to culvers for $3 more and worse fries. won't be going back.

ate at Five Guys. saw this black woman grab a bag and start shoveling handfuls of peanuts into it for like, five minutes. reinforce more stereotypes please. it was $10 for a double cheeseburger, drink, and fries. I ordered a regular fry and I guess because they make them fresh and nobody else ordered the type I had, they just dumped like 5x the portion into my bag. wasn't overly impressed with the fries, but the burger was great.basically, it's almost identical to culvers for $3 more and worse fries. won't be going back.
strategy: zimmer, he ain't.

Well its four right now and it seems like the sun should be going down already....Long day remember?Lat count was one full box empty and and uncertain amount left in another. Im guessing a grand total of seventeen at thsi pointThe good news is Im done for the day....the better news is Im leaving in a few hours for a bar on world unfamous Dickson streetFour trees were harmed between the first post of the day and now

Goddammit, looks like I'm trying this place out tonight for dinner.
ate at Five Guys. saw this black woman grab a bag and start shoveling handfuls of peanuts into it for like, five minutes. reinforce more stereotypes please. it was $10 for a double cheeseburger, drink, and fries. I ordered a regular fry and I guess because they make them fresh and nobody else ordered the type I had, they just dumped like 5x the portion into my bag. wasn't overly impressed with the fries, but the burger was great.
Price is pretty much standard. The dumping the fries thing into the bag is also standard-they do that everywhere (give you a little cup, and then dump a buttload more into the bag). I kind of agree on the fries thing-sometimes I've had them they haven't been great, but sometimes they are indeed quite good. Wish there was some more consistency there, but at least on the plus side, they're always fresh. Burgers have always been very good though.We don't have Culvers which makes me sad. My favorite fast food burger place is a place down in NYC called Checkers-I'd kill to get one of those up here.
Goddammit, looks like I'm trying this place out tonight for dinner.
You'll like it.
Price is pretty much standard. The dumping the fries thing into the bag is also standard-they do that everywhere (give you a little cup, and then dump a buttload more into the bag). I kind of agree on the fries thing-sometimes I've had them they haven't been great, but sometimes they are indeed quite good. Wish there was some more consistency there, but at least on the plus side, they're always fresh. Burgers have always been very good though.We don't have Culvers which makes me sad. My favorite fast food burger place is a place down in NYC called Checkers-I'd kill to get one of those up here.
yeah, I thought the process they used was so sweet that the fries really shouldn't have been crappy. I mean, c'mon, who else does never-frozen fresh-cut fries?the $10 price point is WAY out of place here, but the restaurant was still packed. weird stuff.
will be looking. lawrence is perfect for him.cut my session off at 26. gotta be able to go to bed. played 48 today according to my tracker, broke even. do you have any idea what kind of terrible shit it takes to break even at $3 tournaments?
WOWGrats Stuffer.
yeah, I thought the process they used was so sweet that the fries really shouldn't have been crappy. I mean, c'mon, who else does never-frozen fresh-cut fries?the $10 price point is WAY out of place here, but the restaurant was still packed. weird stuff.
I know a company that does "never-frozen fresh-cut fries" and they are WAAAAAAY better than 5 guys.Ask Renae!JSAlso, get the 5 guys fries Cajun...it helps.Burgers are always good there.
In N Out Burger makes their own fries fresh as well.
Ill be chainsawing yet again today.... its kinda fun, but not as much as four days agoI had to break out the belt yesterday.... the white one, Chris
Don't you have people for the manual labor?and it was ok, if you were wearing white shoes, a la Clark Griswold, compliments of Cousin Eddie. I'm gathering you know a Cousin Eddie or two.
"Say something" was really as far as you needed to go with those instructions.
this was good, although, for some reason, I think LG is probably quite pleasant in person. The one JTV post I saw her make, so seemed very girly, cutsey and humble. Not like on here. I kid, I kid
My favorite fast food burger place is a place down in NYC called Checkers-I'd kill to get one of those up here.
Dude, you can't possibly mean Checkers, the places that are all over here, known for the double drive through lanes, seasoned fries and burgers? Really? They are one of those places that you always feel sick after eating there, but you keep going back because the food is the right amount of tasty/horrible for you.
Damn you Sarah McLachlan!
Gets me every time, although since they took Angel off and started using a new song that I don't know, I'm less inclined to donate.
WOW
I don't understand this comment
I know a company that does "never-frozen fresh-cut fries" and they are WAAAAAAY better than 5 guys.Also, get the 5 guys fries Cajun...it helps.Burgers are always good there.
I'll try cajun if I ever eat there again. the odds are not good.
It's the seasoning that makes them so good.
there's a place called peppejax here that does pretty heavily seasoned fries. I love them. BIGD: PEPPERJAX IS IN OMAHA, NE. EAT THERE.
In N Out Burger makes their own fries fresh as well.
edit: I forgot to respond to this
I know a company that does "never-frozen fresh-cut fries" and they are WAAAAAAY better than 5 guys.Ask Renae!JSAlso, get the 5 guys fries Cajun...it helps.Burgers are always good there.
In N Out Burger
Sonofa....Beat to the punch againbut honestly, no better fries to be had. ****in guy is mashin the spuds right there behind the counter and dunpin them in the grease. How much fresher can they possible be?
Don't you have people for the manual labor?and it was ok, if you were wearing white shoes, a la Clark Griswold, compliments of Cousin Eddie. I'm gathering you know a Cousin Eddie or two.
I have to do something once in a while. Its refreshingWhite Nike air monarchs completed the ensemble....yeah, I had to look at the shoe tongue for that oneIt was a black belt dammitOh, Ill make you an offer since Im drunk and incoherent at the moment. Ill buy you a one way ticket to Vtown the week of March sixteenth. Ill be between there and LA until the twenty third. You out drink and gamble me for three days straight and Ill give you the return fareIts a win/win for the both of us, even if you fail
Oh, Ill make you an offer since Im drunk and incoherent at the moment. Ill buy you a one way ticket to Vtown the week of March sixteenth. Ill be between there and LA until the twenty third. You out drink and gamble me for three days straight and Ill give you the return fareIts a win/win for the both of us, even if you fail
Man, that right there is an offer you can't refuse.

I watched Andy Azula, the UPS guy, draw on an actual whiteboard today. That was pretty cool. He went to my school, which makes me swell with pride.So....the guy from the freecreditreport.com commercials is French Canadian and doesn't speak English. Consider my mind blown.