Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

are you sure?
No. The * was to make myself feel better, and yet not take the time to fix my grammatical errors.It's almost like the * was democratic gesture on my part.This is me being bipartisan.
I don't really like the stimulus package, but there are a few parts of it I like. The infrastructure stuff seems like a good idea to me. I think they went with a bill that is much too big and bloated, but that wasn't Obama's fault, it was the congressmen who padded it out with pet projects.
I disagree on no fault being thrust on Obama. He told us he was about change. Instead of telling us that if we don't vote for all 900 billion dollars of the stimulus it will be a CATASTROPHE, he should be calling out the democrats that are stuffing this bull***t spending bill with pork... that would be real change, and something Bush should have been doing the last eight years.Obama does not stand for change. He stands for same old, same old, with more spending.
FUCKIN BILL MAHER
haha
I disagree on no fault being thrust on Obama. He told us he was about change. Instead of telling us that if we don't vote for all 900 billion dollars of the stimulus it will be a CATASTROPHE, he should be calling out the democrats that are stuffing this bull***t spending bill with pork... that would be real change, and something Bush should have been doing the last eight years.Obama does not stand for change. He stands for same old, same old, with more spending.
lets not do this here shall we
haha
I know, right?
are you trying to say this isn't america?hey look, it isn't, es madrid!
I am surprised you weren't actually in the process of getting pickpocketed during the taking of that photograph.
So what are you going to suggest? All I remember of the food on the show is a really big rib.
The first thing I thought of, ha ha.
tofusaurus burgers!
brontoSOYraus burgers.
this is so amazing. jon stewart, hero:http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2009/02...ght-to-privacy/the cognitive dissonance line killed me.
****in' hilarious. JS>awesome
I was laughing my ass off watching him fumble last night. He's definitely good for comic relief, I'll give him that.
The Mrs. is patriotic no matter who is president so she gets mad when I laugh at him. I had to go read for a while.
I don't really like the stimulus package, but there are a few parts of it I like. The infrastructure stuff seems like a good idea to me. I think they went with a bill that is much too big and bloated, but that wasn't Obama's fault, it was the congressmen who padded it out with pet projects.
I wouldn't have a problem if the money would actually go to infrastructure and jobs but it never does. 40 billion or so for construction is nothing. Hell, we got a bridge in KY that costs 10B we aren't building because we can do so much more with the money to improve other things. The dems also want to create a patronage system where any jobs they create will be beholden to the dems so that they will be compelled to vote democratic to keep their jobs. If they were creating needed jobs, again I don't have a problem with it but if it's just a bunch of beaurocratic bullshit useless jobs then it's all just a waste. It's also an easy way for Obama to pay back all the greasy wheels who got him there.
To be honest, I agree. I'm all for the Rubenesque beauty, but her face is just way too piggy for my taste.
Same here, weird face.
are you trying to say this isn't america?hey look, it isn't, es madrid!33e3ebp.jpg
es tu, es TU!
Oh all right. You're so snobby since you didn't get elected. I told you if you would have promised everyone everything you would have won in a landslide. I'm running next election on the GIVE platform. I will promise to GIVE everything to anyone who votes for me. Mercedes? No problem. Millions? No problem.No one will actually believe it but I'll still win in a landslide just in case.
Amazing. We now have the official sickietology handshake. Anyone who masters it is Grand Poobah.
Damn you Sal, at least quote LG too. I feel singled out.
I wouldn't have a problem if the money would actually go to infrastructure and jobs but it never does. 40 billion or so for construction is nothing. Hell, we got a bridge in KY that costs 10B we aren't building because we can do so much more with the money to improve other things. The dems also want to create a patronage system where any jobs they create will be beholden to the dems so that they will be compelled to vote democratic to keep their jobs. If they were creating needed jobs, again I don't have a problem with it but if it's just a bunch of beaurocratic bullshit useless jobs then it's all just a waste. It's also an easy way for Obama to pay back all the greasy wheels who got him there.
Let's not do this here, ok sport? *condescending look of disapproval face*
No one will actually believe it but I'll still win in a landslide just in case.
haha
I wouldn't have a problem if the money would actually go to infrastructure and jobs but it never does. 40 billion or so for construction is nothing. Hell, we got a bridge in KY that costs 10B we aren't building because we can do so much more with the money to improve other things.
I definitely need to get into the bridge-building business. 10 billion dollars??? Is that measured in Uganda money? How the fuck can building a bridge from point A to point B cost 10 billion dollars?I'm not doubting you Randy (lord knows I know better), I just can't fathom how many kickbacks, commissions, flat-out bribes and various "administrative fees" get tagged onto that figure. I think at this point if we want to get anything done in this country, the first step needs to be abolishing all unions, they're the ones really fucking everything up with labor costs, but no one can get elected by saying things like that.
I definitely need to get into the bridge-building business. 10 billion dollars??? Is that measured in Uganda money? How the fuck can building a bridge from point A to point B cost 10 billion dollars?I'm not doubting you Randy (lord knows I know better), I just can't fathom how many kickbacks, commissions, flat-out bribes and various "administrative fees" get tagged onto that figure. I think at this point if we want to get anything done in this country, the first step needs to be abolishing all unions, they're the ones really fucking everything up with labor costs, but no one can get elected by saying things like that.
Sal, can you believe this is happening in here?bolded: amen.

This is like the Politics Forum in here TodayWhat is Mike standing in front of in the pic? (famous building?)I went to Safeway today to use my $1 off coupon for a delectable deli sandwich. When I get to the cashier, she couldn't get the machine to take the coupon and just gave me the sandwich for free. It was also my seventh sandwich since they track your purchases so she then gave me a coupon for a future free sandwich. Happy Birthday Beans! I'll be visiting Las Vegas with the family soon - any fun things to do with young kids besides Excalibur/Circus Circus?

Hey Beans, I know it's your bday and all and your probably already passed out somewhere but when you wake up and get bored later on could you do me a solid?I was wondering if you could photoshop, or whatever it is you do, a hockey stick in his hand instead of the harpoon?If you can I will be eternally grateful and you know, give you a reach around if we ever meet.109697908_00f12fddf5.jpg

That sounds like a lot. The bay bridge retrofit and new section is coming in around 5.7 B and it's way over budget and one of the biggest and most travelled bridges in the U.S.

Anyone know how much that massive floating bridge across Lake Washington in Seattle was? That thing had to be a fortune.

Hey Beans, I know it's your bday and all and your probably already passed out somewhere but when you wake up and get bored later on could you do me a solid?I was wondering if you could photoshop, or whatever it is you do, a hockey stick in his hand instead of the harpoon?If you can I will be eternally grateful and you know, give you a reach around if we ever meet.
Like he wasn't already getting one.