I Called In Sick Today

facebook says today is beans' bday, but fcp does not. gonna go ahead and say happy bday just in case. i'd also say have a couple on me, but if it's your birthday i'm guessing third-party encouragement won't be necessary.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

And people say that Kansas is stuck in the 1800s...
The whistle is awesome, when it goes off it lets out a big puff of white steam and you can hear it from far away. At the beginning of fall semester they didn't have it running because they said it is too expensive, but it didn't feel like KU without the whistle. After all the students and alumni were complaining they had to turn it on again.
The whistle is awesome, when it goes off it lets out a big puff of white steam and you can hear it from far away. At the beginning of fall semester they didn't have it running because they said it is too expensive, but it didn't feel like KU without the whistle. After all the students and alumni were complaining they had to turn it on again.
beak 'em, mojo!
LMFAO! hey Beansy Happy B-Day don't get on a lawnmower after you've had a few :club:http://biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/Misc/la...aserarrest.html
thank you, rvsphincterwhat am I buying now? I have to track and beat the s&p by a small margin over the next month or so. finished 2nd in the class for the preliminary round.

Won another $4.40 last night. I will have enough to buy a baby in no time!!!Good to see you have finally had the sweet nectar that is Hot Mustard Sauce Jeff. Now I know what I am getting for lunch today.I already wished you a happy bday on facebook Beans, I would do it here to but people your age get confused easily.

guys, I'm sure the birthday wishes are well intended, but whether it's his birthday or not, I'm sure beans has already passed out for the day by now. he won't see them until 2 or so this morning when he wakes back up.

I'm so amused right now. Obama is on TV talking about the stimulus, and he was kinda stumbling over his words. Eventually he got out the words "Look... this is America..." and people applauded. All you need to do is say "This is America" and people clap. The patriotism over here is just absurd.p.s. anyone that didn't see it yet - Senate passed the stimulus bill ($838 billion).

I'm so amused right now. Obama is on TV talking about the stimulus, and he was kinda stumbling over his words. Eventually he got out the words "Look... this is America..." and people applauded. All you need to do is say "This is America" and people clap. The patriotism over here is just absurd.p.s. anyone that didn't see it yet - Senate passed the stimulus bill ($838 billion).
hahaha yes we're quite retarded.
I was laughing my ass off watching him fumble last night. Every question that was asked received a solid two minutes worth of stammering, patriotic gibberish, and buzzwords, then he would find a way of working the term "4 million new jobs" into the answer before moving onto the next question. He never once accepted a followup question from a reporter, because I'm quite sure each and every followup would have been "Mr. President, you didn't actually answer the question". I laughed out loud when he cut Helen Thomas off COLD. He's definitely good for comic relief, I'll give him that.
I was laughing my ass off watching him fumble last night. Every question that was asked received a solid two minutes worth of stammering, patriotic gibberish, and buzzwords, then he would find a way of working the term "4 million new jobs" into the answer before moving onto the next question. He never once accepted a followup question from a reporter, because I'm quite sure each and every followup would have been "Mr. President, you didn't actually answer the question". I laughed out loud when he cut Helen Thomas off COLD. He's definitely good for comic relief, I'll give him that.
I wasn't making fun of him, I was making fun of the audience. He stumbled for a short while, then made a very cohesive and valid point about how poor the infrastructure is here in the USA, giving the example of that bridge that collapsed last year. He is mostly a very accomplished orator, but no one can speak fluently 100% of the time, especially when it's spontaneous speech (that is a psychological fact).
I wasn't making fun of him, I was making fun of the audience. He stumbled for a short while, then made a very cohesive and valid point about how poor the infrastructure is here in the USA, giving the example of that bridge that collapsed last year. He is mostly a very accomplished orator, but no one can speak fluently 100% of the time, especially when it's spontaneous speech (that is a psychological fact).
It's just sour grapes.
I hate the whistle. It's probably b/c I lived real close to campus a couple years ago and I couldn't sleep past 8. They convinced boosters to pay to turn it back on, but they didn't pay the full amount so it runs shorter now than it used to. I hate the whistle.
You should have been. The 'stimulus' is 93% terrible for this country.
I picture LG being a british, more girly version of Ellen PageI'm watching Smart People currently
Hey, who was that hot brunette that Gordon Ramsey had on a few episodes of the F Word? She seemed like an actress, late 20's to early 30's, said she couldn't cook, Ramsey was falling all over himself, and then on a later episode went to her house to teach her to cook.L G, any idea?
Hey, who was that hot brunette that Gordon Ramsey had on a few episodes of the F Word? She seemed like an actress, late 20's to early 30's, said she couldn't cook, Ramsey was falling all over himself, and then on a later episode went to her house to teach her to cook.L G, any idea?
I knew I recognized her as well, and she was adorable, but I don't know my british celebs too well.
you get laid off?
Not yet.Half day due to working on Saturday. Although, if it stays as slow as it is and we keep reporting red numbers, ya never know.