Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No love for Too Short huh?
Too $hort baby, Im so hardPimpin these hoes on the boulevardBut Im not here to tell ya bout meI got a little story bout a nasty freakShes the kind of girl you think about in bedBlowjob betty givin real good headBust a left nut, right nut in her jawSperm on her cheeks is all ya sawShe could blow more head than a whale blows waterBlowjob betty make your dick get harderShes a one of a kind, a hell of a girlA trip and a half around the worldCatch her gettin busy, bitch wouldnt stopShes the kind of girl thatll make your toes popEvery time I used to see her, I would know whats upBlowjob betty better blow me upI remember the day when I first met herBitch kinda loose so I knew Id get herWalked up to her saidMy name is $hort, just what youve been lookin forPimp is my game, I do it the bestHoe fuck with me, she dont get no restWell after that, I ged the freakI used to stop by and fuck about twice a weekAnd from the very first time I went to her houseWalked in the door and stuck my dick in her mouth$hort dogll get bitches anytime I wannaGot a big dick and lay it right on her tonsilsOnly stick it in about half way backCause if I put it all in, it bust straight through her neckNiggas always sayin how they fucked that bitchBut Im the only nigga that the bitch made richLike any other tramp she loved to fuckWith any mutherfucker got nuts to suckI spit game to the bitch, just like thisWhy you runnin round suckin all that dick for no money?It didnt take long to stay true to the gameAnd get my pimpin onBut every once in a while you get a stupid hoeBitch aint about money and shell never know how to get itBlowjob betty was dumbA fiend for a fuck and a mouth full of cumShe made money for a minute but she loved the sexSo I cut the bitch loose like a old school vetteBrad's kinda girl
Too $hort baby, Im so hardPimpin these hoes on the boulevardBut Im not here to tell ya bout meI got a little story bout a nasty freakShes the kind of girl you think about in bedBlowjob betty givin real good headBust a left nut, right nut in her jawSperm on her cheeks is all ya sawShe could blow more head than a whale blows waterBlowjob betty make your dick get harderShes a one of a kind, a hell of a girlA trip and a half around the worldCatch her gettin busy, bitch wouldnt stopShes the kind of girl thatll make your toes popEvery time I used to see her, I would know whats upBlowjob betty better blow me upI remember the day when I first met herBitch kinda loose so I knew Id get herWalked up to her saidMy name is $hort, just what youve been lookin forPimp is my game, I do it the bestHoe fuck with me, she dont get no restWell after that, I ged the freakI used to stop by and fuck about twice a weekAnd from the very first time I went to her houseWalked in the door and stuck my dick in her mouth$hort dogll get bitches anytime I wannaGot a big dick and lay it right on her tonsilsOnly stick it in about half way backCause if I put it all in, it bust straight through her neckNiggas always sayin how they fucked that bitchBut Im the only nigga that the bitch made richLike any other tramp she loved to fuckWith any mutherfucker got nuts to suckI spit game to the bitch, just like thisWhy you runnin round suckin all that dick for no money?It didnt take long to stay true to the gameAnd get my pimpin onBut every once in a while you get a stupid hoeBitch aint about money and shell never know how to get itBlowjob betty was dumbA fiend for a fuck and a mouth full of cumShe made money for a minute but she loved the sexSo I cut the bitch loose like a old school vetteBrad's kinda girl
Love it.....almost posted this one instead of Don't Fight The Feelin'
El G, take a look at this article about reading the date codes on tires. If you still have the tire I'd be interested to know if you were sold a tire that sat on the shelf for a few years before they put it on your car. 1000 miles sounds extremely fishy, something's obviously wrong there. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/tec...e.jsp?techid=11
Nope they were made just a couple months ago. Saw the DOT numbers. Thx though, I would not have thought to look.The guy at the tire place thinks because they are so low profile that they got a gash in them and then tore apart. Either way the manufacturer is paying for the damage.

I heard and interesting story yesterday. My associates neighbor informed them that he is a grandfather. He was confused because he had just the mans daughter a few weeks prior and she didn't look pregnant, just overweight, as I guess she always has been. Apparently 3 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant, two weeks ago she has a full term baby. How they **** do you carry a child for close to ten months and not know it? She is in her 30's or 40's so its not like she is a dumb teenager. Oh, and apparently she was one of the producers of Seabiscut.Also, they baby came out a little Obama.

I heard and interesting story yesterday. My associates neighbor informed them that he is a grandfather. He was confused because he had just the mans daughter a few weeks prior and she didn't look pregnant, just overweight, as I guess she always has been. Apparently 3 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant, two weeks ago she has a full term baby. How they **** do you carry a child for close to ten months and not know it? She is in her 30's or 40's so its not like she is a dumb teenager. Oh, and apparently she was one of the producers of Seabiscut.Also, they baby came out a little Obama.
Democrat already?
Not if I have to wait on Bodog to get my money.
this was good.So, another long day of work, but I did see my cheerleader/bartender/girlfriend at the one sports bar after work and she looked dashing, but almost attainable. She's sneaky tricky like that. Then, I met girl I would love to date that's moving back to CT in a week for drinks at 7pm. I just got home. We drank and talked for 5 hours, not a single lull. We connect so well. I would love to date this girl, even told her that I crushed on her a bit back in the day. I pussed out and didn't go for the kiss at the end of the night, even though she talked about being shy and never making the first move, etc I just didn't feel it. On the drive home, she told me she had a great time, I wrote something sarcastic about that hug being my big move, she asked it she was a disappointment, leading me to speculate that maybe a move for a kiss wouldn't have been out of line. I'm so confused, but also indifferent. Oh well. This is the girl that I worked with over a year and a half ago, posted her and my emails, and did the March of Dimes walk with, etc. I'm fond of you all. I did drink tonight, but I never got drunk, chilled for the last hour, drank lots of diet coke, had a little to eat and drove home safely. Probably could've waited another two hours, but I drove. Again, I was completely fine. gnite homos.
I did drink tonight, but I never got drunk, chilled for the last hour, drank lots of diet coke, had a little to eat and drove home safely. Probably could've waited another two hours, but I drove. Again, I was completely fine.
Fine, I'll be the one to say it.It doesn't matter if you drove home safely. What matters is that you only drive if you're under the limit. Just don't expect sympathy if you get pulled over for some ridiculous reason (tail light out, etc) after drinking and get fucked even worse than last time.
this was good.
Thanks. Do me a favor. Call the girl (don't text, call her) and ask for a proper date. The whole casual meeting up over drinks thing has a short shelf life and is a fast track ticket to the Friend Zone. You need to make a real committed move if you want it to go somewhere. You're already in, you know you're in, we know you're in, but you need to make a touch more effort to get what you want. If you don't it's all going to come crashing down and you'll be helping her move in with her boyfriend by this time next year. I'm such a faggot. I wonder if they're casting for that makeover show on TLC?campaign_nike.jpg
I'm fond of you all.
This sounds like drunk talk to me...."Iiiiiiluuuve ya goffdammminit!"Glad you made it home safe....Drinking and driving is sorta like fishing without a license.... its ten bucks a year here and the fine for not having one is a hundred and twenty bucksIm freerolling now after avoiding the payment for over fifteen years, so I dont really care if I get caught or not....I guess there really isnt a relation between the two but Im buzzed too so cut me some slack.....and that goes for the toon tooMaybe I should take that thing down before someone screams racist or somethingNah.... everyone here knows Im an equal opportunity jokester, right?Oops I forgot to hit reply before taking a leak
Fine, I'll be the one to say it.It doesn't matter if you drove home safely. What matters is that you only drive if you're under the limit. Just don't expect sympathy if you get pulled over for some ridiculous reason (tail light out, etc) after drinking and get fucked even worse than last time.
No no no. I nursed a couple of drinks over a 5 hour period and didn't order any for the last hour plus. I'm just saying that even doing that was silly. I wasn't saying that I was lucky to get home safe, I'm saying that I was stupid to even push it that far. I was fine, and most likely under the limit. Stupid either way. But yes, I agree with you. If I do drive while drunk again, which I won't, I'll deserve anything and everything that will happen to me.Adam, she's moving back to CT Monday.
racist!
That Jews guys nose is pretty big
Adam, she's moving back to CT Monday.
So do a Timmy W and help her move faggot!I'm sure you can crash at PsychoB's when you get up to CT.Did Zim commit Hari Kari after the UM loss to Toledo?
this was good.So, another long day of work, but I did see my cheerleader/bartender/girlfriend at the one sports bar after work and she looked dashing, but almost attainable. She's sneaky tricky like that. Then, I met girl I would love to date that's moving back to CT in a week for drinks at 7pm. I just got home. We drank and talked for 5 hours, not a single lull. We connect so well. I would love to date this girl, even told her that I crushed on her a bit back in the day. I pussed out and didn't go for the kiss at the end of the night, even though she talked about being shy and never making the first move, etc I just didn't feel it. On the drive home, she told me she had a great time, I wrote something sarcastic about that hug being my big move, she asked it she was a disappointment, leading me to speculate that maybe a move for a kiss wouldn't have been out of line. I'm so confused, but also indifferent. Oh well. This is the girl that I worked with over a year and a half ago, posted her and my emails, and did the March of Dimes walk with, etc. I'm fond of you all. I did drink tonight, but I never got drunk, chilled for the last hour, drank lots of diet coke, had a little to eat and drove home safely. Probably could've waited another two hours, but I drove. Again, I was completely fine. gnite homos.
Yeah, I had to read that a couple times to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was and naturally I got beat to the MrB jopke. But I will say you were totally off your game MrRM is this was the case. I mean who gives a fuck if she turned down the advance? I can't believe you didn't ask for good-bye sex to remember her by. What the hell is going on in the world these days.
Did Zim commit Hari Kari after the UM loss to Toledo?
Oh my? Did I miss this? Off to cbssporstline BRBHoly Moly- we better send someone to check on him. That's ugly.
Yeah, I had to read that a couple times to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was and naturally I got beat to the punch
Totally and completely missed it the first time, I was too busy visualizing her rack.