Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I feel like there is some sarcasm there, but I'll take the evel where's I can gets it.I'm thinking a scene from eyes wide shut would have been better...
No sarcasm at all. I love a Creed reference any time I can get it.
Fuck me.
Sure. Where would you like it?
Anyone wanna play .01/.02 crazy smack talk NL? Saskia II on Stars. I'm trying to get a game going.
I would, but I'd need a stake.Also, I have a beej being home delivered as we speak, so...priorities.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I wouldn't have been surprised if Tampa had won a hard-fought series in 6 or 7, but this absolute dismantling of the Sox is very impressive. And not only are they playing great and making close to no mistakes, but every line drive is right at some one, and BJ Upton is catching everything in the outfield. I are impressed cat.
I wouldn't have been surprised if Tampa had won a hard-fought series in 6 or 7, but this absolute dismantling of the Sox is very impressive. And not only are they playing great and making close to no mistakes, but every line drive is right at some one, and BJ Upton is catching everything in the outfield. I are impressed cat.
Agree.....and as I type this, he just made another great catch!
Rub it in.*Edit - I'm sending the stake anyway. You know, just in case.
speaking of rub it in, it turned out to be a handy. Chicks can be so lazy sometimes. Oh well, beggars and allI will be sending that stake back at some point. Thank you
I have about 5 hours of work to do between now and 8am. I might cry. Yet I can't get myself to start working.
beat off, cum on your own belly, let it dry, shower in the morning, but first remove the remote that crusted up on your belly.I brought work home from work tonight and actually did some stuff from home. What the hell is going on around here?
speaking of rub it in, it turned out to be a handy. Chicks can be so lazy sometimes. Oh well, beggars and allI will be sending that stake back at some point. Thank you
Wait, wait, wait...she came to your house to jerk you off?I don't get it.
Wait, wait, wait...she came to your house to jerk you off?I don't get it.
and to watch House. But yeah, basically, if she comes over, Little Chris is gonna throw up one way or another. She was here for about an hour and a half, tops. Is it so hard to believe that someone wants to be around me? Sheeesh. But yes, I see your point. I did make out with her for a bit. I'm an excellent kisser. Ok, that still doesn't help. Yes, it was a drive-by handy. Weeeee.
and to watch House. But yeah, basically, if she comes over, Little Chris is gonna throw up one way or another. She was here for about an hour and a half, tops. Is it so hard to believe that someone wants to be around me? Sheeesh. But yes, I see your point. I did make out with her for a bit. I'm an excellent kisser. Ok, that still doesn't help. Yes, it was a drive-by handy. Weeeee.
My point was just that I don't get making the effort to come over to your house and hang out if all she's gonna do is give you a hand job. Seems like if she's gonna go to the effort of going over there, there would be more to it. Gas is high you know. I'd be more efficient. That's all I'm saying.
beat off, cum on your own belly, let it dry, shower in the morning, but first remove the remote that crusted up on your belly.
1. Also, 1+1=2. Who do you think you're dealing with?2. That said, I'm not sure how that will help me get my work done. Or am I?
My point was just that I don't get making the effort to come over to your house and hang out if all she's gonna do is give you a hand job. Seems like if she's gonna go to the effort of going over there, there would be more to it. Gas is high you know. I'd be more efficient. That's all I'm saying.
My guess is, she just wanted to see me, cuddle a little, watch some tv then head home. But deep down, she knows if she comes over, she's gonna have to sing for her supper. This way, it was her version of a compromise. Not the effort of head, but I still ultimately get what I want, and ejaculation, and she gets what she wants, laying on my bed next to me and watching a tv show, like we're some sort of couple. Whatever. She knows we'll never date, but I guess she'll take what she can get. I'm not saying I'm anything special, she just must be demented.
1. Also, 1+1=2. Who do you think you're dealing with?2. That said, I'm not sure how that will help me get my work done. Or am I?
Oh, I was suggesting you eff the work, beat off and fall asleep in your own afterglow.
My guess is, she just wanted to see me, cuddle a little, watch some tv then head home. But deep down, she knows if she comes over, she's gonna have to sing for her supper. This way, it was her version of a compromise. Not the effort of head, but I still ultimately get what I want, and ejaculation, and she gets what she wants, laying on my bed next to me and watching a tv show, like we're some sort of couple. Whatever. She knows we'll never date, but I guess she'll take what she can get. I'm not saying I'm anything special, she just must be demented.
er...awwW?
Oh, I was suggesting you eff the work, beat off and fall asleep in your own afterglow.
Sweet. That'll teach me to ask for studying advice from a football player who went to a black school. It's the all-time double whammy for a lack of ever having to study.Shazaam!
Does she not understand if she gets you worked up enough, she gets more than cuddling and TV too? Aren't the powers of your tongue legendary in those parts?
Does she not understand if she gets you worked up enough, she gets more than cuddling and TV too? Aren't the powers of your tongue legendary in those parts?
umm, she didn't shower after work, before she came over. I'm not all that into going downtown on her. I mean, if I see her step out of the shower, I'll do it, but unlike other girls, I'm not clamoring to do it on her. She's not funkadelic or anything, just not a fresh peach either. I've said enough, most would agree.
Does not compute.
remove the "d" please. All I wanted was to sploogeok, now I'm done. Bedtime.
umm, she didn't shower after work, before she came over. I'm not all that into going downtown on her. I mean, if I see her step out of the shower, I'll do it, but unlike other girls, I'm not clamoring to do it on her. She's not funkadelic or anything, just not a fresh peach either.
Ew.

Holy fuck if poker has'nt brought me so many problems. Trying to get an apartment and as I'm unemployed right now I can't exactly put down that I have been playing poker as an income the last year or so, all I can say is that I am in the process of writing my boards and will be a pharmacist in the near future. So basically we are going on my gf's job and when we went to apply they asked to see bank accounts and how much money she has, all my money is online and I'm waiting for a rather large check from Bodog to cover furniture and other stuff we will need in the near future. Problem is they may not give us the apartment we want because my gf does'nt have much cash in her accounts and although she has stellar credit they may not check/honor Canadian credit.So she calls her mom (huge mistake) and her mom basically starts ragging on me, because she thought I had money blah blah blah. Basically the **** opened my mail and saw one of my 3 bank accounts that only had 2k in it and now she thinks that I am a big liar and that I'm broke.

So she calls her mom (huge mistake) and her mom basically starts ragging on me, because she thought I had money blah blah blah. Basically the **** opened my mail and saw one of my 3 bank accounts that only had 2k in it and now she thinks that I am a big liar and that I'm broke.
In what universe is having a bank account with 2k in it and "broke" the same thing?Shit, I spent 3 years after getting laid off from my old job in '02 making my mortgage and truck payments 30 days late every month and not having more than $100 in my account by the time payday rolled around every single week. Mominlaw needs a reality check.