I Called In Sick Today

I enjoyed that line as well, thought it gave a good perspective of majority of people involved in winning football. That being said, I haven't watched the second episode yet, but I was disheartened to learn its a "no-hitting" camp. I understand they want everyone healthy, but there's a difference between healthy and soft. I don't think a non-hitting camp is going to affect the major talent on their team, and it might even save an injury or two, but the middle of the lineman, linebackers, and new #38 Roy Williams are not going to improve. I'm pretty sure Belicheck's first practice this year was full pads. The first! Jered Mayo, who is creating an astonishing amount of hype, has already laid out Maroney and even the punter during a special teams drill when he was standing around on the field. Is there a risk of injury? Always. But I don't think having the only contact of the pre-season in games is a good way to get your team ready for the grind of the season.I don't even care about the Cowboys. How bout them Rays? Still cruising along in first.
I thought the same thing when I heard about "Camp Creampuff"I don't think you need to hit every day because it does cause a tad more injuries and wears players down, but I also think that the old saying "You play how you practice" or whatever, the correct cliche escapes me at the moment.
Mex: It's harder to get into your country than you apparently know. And just because people are immigrating there doesn't mean most old and new world countries don't also have liberal immigration policies. More so than the USA's. I doubt you're familiar with the immigration policies of other countries.
I'M AMERICAN, I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!If it's so hard to get here, how come my state is full of foreingers?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I thought the same thing when I heard about "Camp Creampuff"I don't think you need to hit every day because it does cause a tad more injuries and wears players down, but I also think that the old saying "You play how you practice" or whatever, the correct cliche escapes me at the moment.I'M AMERICAN, I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!If it's so hard to get here, how come my state is full of foreingers?
I think what he is saying is that it has gotten increasingly more difficult to get here legally. Especially a temporary work visa.
I think what he is saying is that it has gotten increasingly more difficult to get here legally. Especially a temporary work visa.
you don't know SHIT eitheractually, I'm pretty sure from my area south to South Miami, it's not really the United States anymore.
I thought the same thing when I heard about "Camp Creampuff"I don't think you need to hit every day because it does cause a tad more injuries and wears players down, but I also think that the old saying "You play how you practice" or whatever, the correct cliche escapes me at the moment.I'M AMERICAN, I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!If it's so hard to get here, how come my state is full of foreingers?
you don't know SHIT eitheractually, I'm pretty sure from my area south to South Miami, it's not really the United States anymore.
I believe in Toronto (a city of about 3 million) English is spoken as the first language by less than half the population. In some of the surrounding cities (Brampton/Mississauga/Richmond Hill) there are entire neighbourhoods, consisting of 10s of thousands of people, of people primarily of a single heritage, mainly South Asian or Chinese.Trust me, it's everywhere.
i've said it before, but it bears repeating.in a game of gay chicken we'd both lose. and win.
I'll grab balls. I'll do it.
I believe in Toronto (a city of about 3 million) English is spoken as the first language by less than half the population. In some of the surrounding cities (Brampton/Mississauga/Richmond Hill) there are entire neighbourhoods, consisting of 10s of thousands of people, of people primarily of a single heritage, mainly South Asian or Chinese.Trust me, it's everywhere.
Yeah, but your place doesn't count, you're a foreigner too. But seriously, why don't people just stay home?But cmon, you can't compare Toronto to South FL, we've got it all here. Canadians in the winter, Haitians, lots of haitians, tons of people from every spanish speaking country in the world. We don't have lots of asians, or euros, but there are a decent amout of euros in Miami, but they are drowned out by Cubans. That's not even mentioning the blacks and jews. But, they dont really count, they're american, sort of.My new way to get jews out of my bank. I tell them that the guy that started the bank is Iranian. He is, kind of. He was born there, but he went to college at the U, is a US Citizen, and has been in this country for something like 40 years, but those jews, man, they can hold a grudge.
The GM plant in Oshawa just shut down its truck plant and are in the process of losing more than 1,200 jobs. The loss of jobs in the north american car market isn't just in the U.S., it's industry wide. However, I also recognize a lot of jobs migrated from the US to Mexico because of NAFTA.El Guapo is right about the health care stuff re: Canadians. I'm not sure the average American really understands what 'universal' means.I still have health coverage at work and co-pay something like $60/mnth for it. Canadian 'Medicare' doesn't cover any short or long term disability, my health coverage does. Drugs aren't free for the average person. My health plan means I pay $4.99 per script, whether it's for five pills or for a lifetime supply of $50/pill type drugs. So if it's true those windsorites who are travelling daily to the U.S. really don't have health insurance at work, they're taking a very large risk and would be screwed if they ever got seriously ill and/or needed prescriptions.Mex: It's harder to get into your country than you apparently know. And just because people are immigrating there doesn't mean most old and new world countries don't also have liberal immigration policies. More so than the USA's. I doubt you're familiar with the immigration policies of other countries.
Well regardless of my missing the fine points of the canadian health care system, the company my mom works for, which is not owned or operated by GM, they just do the vast majority of their business with them, I think Isuzu as well (like who knew they still existed) it's cheaper for this company to keep the Canadians and get rid of the Americans. I don't know, I just go by what my mom says. The owners of the company (who bought it a couple months ago) are from India so maybe because the company is now owned by a foreign interest something is different, but the fact of the matter is, many hard working Detroiters are losing jobs to people commuting daily from canada to take those jobs. I love Canadians, but COME ON!Regarding all the other stuff that Mexi said. I will readily admit I am terribly opinionated. That might be a flaw when it comes to posting here. I don't even set foot in the Blog board as it will make my blood boil. I am always being sarcastic and I find it really sucks that when anyone else posts something its funny and sarcastic but when I post it it is me being a hateful angry ginger boy. I don't know how fair that is but if that is how it looks then I will look to pay more attention to it.
Regarding all the other stuff that Mexi said. I will readily admit I am terribly opinionated. That might be a flaw when it comes to posting here. I don't even set foot in the Blog board as it will make my blood boil. I am always being sarcastic and I find it really sucks that when anyone else posts something its funny and sarcastic but when I post it it is me being a hateful angry ginger boy. I don't know how fair that is but if that is how it looks then I will look to pay more attention to it.
I want to hug you tightlyspit a 10 peice? Who are we kidding, I'll just buy you your own. Don't touch any of mine.

mk sorry to hear the bad news.however, I suggest you make yourself available at, or after, the funeral. She'll most likely feel the need to do something life affirming.

I want to hug you tightlyspit a 10 peice? Who are we kidding, I'll just buy you your own. Don't touch any of mine.
I would love to dip you in some hot mustard...wait, I am getting hard now.
I would love to dip you in some hot mustard...wait, I am getting hard now.
don't jerk off with BBQ sauce, it looks too much like blood.trust me on this one
I'll grab balls. I'll do it.Yeah, but your place doesn't count, you're a foreigner too. But seriously, why don't people just stay home?But cmon, you can't compare Toronto to South FL, we've got it all here. Canadians in the winter, Haitians, lots of haitians, tons of people from every spanish speaking country in the world. We don't have lots of asians, or euros, but there are a decent amout of euros in Miami, but they are drowned out by Cubans. That's not even mentioning the blacks and jews. But, they dont really count, they're american, sort of.My new way to get jews out of my bank. I tell them that the guy that started the bank is Iranian. He is, kind of. He was born there, but he went to college at the U, is a US Citizen, and has been in this country for something like 40 years, but those jews, man, they can hold a grudge.
You'd be SHOCKED at the size of the ethnic communities in Toronto. We got 'em all, as well. From Wiki...ironical considering our locations...he Demographics of Toronto make Toronto one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Data released by Statistics Canada as part of the 2006 census indicates that Toronto has surpassed Miami (which held the record in 2004) in terms of the number of foreign-born population within the city, with 45.7% of the population of Toronto being foreign born.[1]A majority of Torontonians claim their origins from as either in whole or part from Britain and Ireland. There is a significant population of Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Jamaicans, East Indians, Sri Lankans, Russians, Filipinos, Latin Americans, Iranians, Vietnamese, Poles, Trinidadians, Romanians, Germans, French, Guyanese, Hungarians, Greeks, Koreans, Jews, and West Indians throughout the city. Areas like Koreatown, Chinatown, Little Jamaica, Gerrard Street East, Portugal Village, Corso Italia, and Little Italy are examples of these large cultural populations.[2]Christianity is the largest faith group in the Toronto census metropolitan area, with Roman Catholics comprising 33.4% of the population. The Anglican Church and United Church of Canada account for 6.9% each. Other religious groups include Islam (5.5%), Hinduism (4.1%), Judaism (3.5%), Buddhism (2.1%) and Sikhism (1.9%). 16.6% of the population have no religious affiliation.[3]While English is the predominant language spoken by Torontonians, Statistics Canada reports that other language groups are significant, including Chinese, Portuguese, Tamil, Persian, Urdu, Spanish, Punjabi and Italian. Canada's other official language, French, is spoken by 1.4% of the population.Toronto is one of the world's most multicultural cities. In 2004, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) ranked Toronto second, behind Miami, Florida, in its list of the world's cities with the largest percentage of foreign-born population, but Toronto has the highest percentage of foreign population, according to the 2006 Canadian census. Miami's foreign born population is dominated by those of Cuban and Latin American descent, unlike Toronto whose foreign born population is not dominated by any one ethnic group.that's pretty hilarious

My city is 92.6% white, 4.4% Asian, 1.5% black. Take that Ron Mexico!Although that's from the 2000 census and our city has built some apartment complexes so we might have more minorities now than we did then.

My city is 92.6% white, 4.4% Asian, 1.5% black. Take that Ron Mexico!Although that's from the 2000 census and our city has built some apartment complexes so we might have more minorities now than we did then.
Aren't you moving to Chicago... Ship the cultureshocksauce.
You'd be SHOCKED at the size of the ethnic communities in Toronto. We got 'em all, as well. From Wiki...ironical considering our locations...he Demographics of Toronto make Toronto one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Data released by Statistics Canada as part of the 2006 census indicates that Toronto has surpassed Miami (which held the record in 2004) in terms of the number of foreign-born population within the city, with 45.7% of the population of Toronto being foreign born.[1]A majority of Torontonians claim their origins from as either in whole or part from Britain and Ireland. There is a significant population of Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Jamaicans, East Indians, Sri Lankans, Russians, Filipinos, Latin Americans, Iranians, Vietnamese, Poles, Trinidadians, Romanians, Germans, French, Guyanese, Hungarians, Greeks, Koreans, Jews, and West Indians throughout the city. Areas like Koreatown, Chinatown, Little Jamaica, Gerrard Street East, Portugal Village, Corso Italia, and Little Italy are examples of these large cultural populations.[2]Christianity is the largest faith group in the Toronto census metropolitan area, with Roman Catholics comprising 33.4% of the population. The Anglican Church and United Church of Canada account for 6.9% each. Other religious groups include Islam (5.5%), Hinduism (4.1%), Judaism (3.5%), Buddhism (2.1%) and Sikhism (1.9%). 16.6% of the population have no religious affiliation.[3]While English is the predominant language spoken by Torontonians, Statistics Canada reports that other language groups are significant, including Chinese, Portuguese, Tamil, Persian, Urdu, Spanish, Punjabi and Italian. Canada's other official language, French, is spoken by 1.4% of the population.Toronto is one of the world's most multicultural cities. In 2004, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) ranked Toronto second, behind Miami, Florida, in its list of the world's cities with the largest percentage of foreign-born population, but Toronto has the highest percentage of foreign population, according to the 2006 Canadian census. Miami's foreign born population is dominated by those of Cuban and Latin American descent, unlike Toronto whose foreign born population is not dominated by any one ethnic group.that's pretty hilarious
I didn't see haitians. And LOL at jews being their own category. I'm not saying I despise people that aren't white, I'm just saying...actually, I don't know how I got started on this. Lets just say, even in Boynton Beach, where I currently work, I talk to 65% jews. Most are cool, a good % are stereotypes, some should've been in Germany during the early 40's. I'm not sure how it works in Canada, but people here in south FL, and keep in mind, I'm an hour north of Miami, especially in the latin community, a good portion of them, bigger than you'd think, just don't speak English, at all. Perfect example, banks have couriers that come and pick up the work every day. This dude comes in last week, and he's the same guy that used to pick up the work from my last bank, over two years ago, yet he couldn't say in English that he knew me. He grunted out just enough to say he recognized me, then I talked to him in Spanish about what bank I used to work at. We had a hearty chuckle and he went about his day. So basically, I know for a fact that this guy has been working in this country for 3 years, and he can't complete one english sentence. And I'll see that at least once or twice a week. And it only gets worse as you go further south. In court, as I mentioned, three of the four cases before mine had to be done with an interpretor/translator.I say if you're coming to this country, make the effort. If I went to live in Germany, I'd struggle, but I certainly wouldn't expect people to cater to my language issue, and here in South Fl, you get dirty looks if when someone asks in broken english "esspeaka spanny?" and you say no. But back to my main point, I didn't see no haitians. They are a tough people to deal with. Except my one co-worker. She's awesome, great body too. But she's americanized.And Dawson, what whitebread town are you from? aryanville?

allow me suck MK's dick a little more.Every time he posts in a political thread, he rocks the shit, and nobody ever disputes what he writes, they just make a silly quip or totally ignore it. I love it. That's BG's big move. He'll make his post, and mind you, I get that he's a "jokester" but still, he takes his digs, and MK shoved it deep, and he just replies with "Try decaf"Lefty says the he and Nutz are decent dudes, but I guess you just have to completely avoid the topic of religion or politics, and maybe it's true. IDK

And Dawson, what whitebread town are you from? Heaven?
It's actually kinda funny. The only black people in my neighborhood of 100+ homes were Jonathan Bender (played for the Pacers) and his cousins/uncles. For most of the time they didn't have jobs, so all they would do is play football after school with the little white kids.Also, Ron/Sal this should help in our planning for our visit to Mexico's girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-eB-fgsLYA
City and State?The Mexicans here are getting organized so it's hard to get cheap labor anymore.
mk sorry to hear the bad news.however, I suggest you make yourself available at, or after, the funeral. She'll most likely feel the need to do something life affirming.
real life is just like a nick hornby novel, right? where she'll just want to feel anything other than what she feels when she thinks about her dad being gone and sexy times will suffice?
Lefty says the he and Nutz are decent dudes, but I guess you just have to completely avoid the topic of religion or politics, and maybe it's true. IDK
IDK either. that said, i have plenty of republican friends irl and they aren't all complete buttholes.sidenote: my co-ed softball team lost 19-3 tonight. but personally i beat joseph coors 17-0 so there's that.
Where in my post does it say that it was easy? Nowhere.Yeah I understand Americans enjoy letting illegals come in to do all the hard work we don't want to do. I get it.Yup, nowhere.
Uhhh, I know Im late to the party here... but by phrasing the bolded portion above the way you did, you are then implying that its easy. Opposite of hard is easy (or soft, depending on your perversions.) I would have added more but it looks like mex did a fine job explaining it the way I would have as well.Mk, sorry to hear of your friends loss. Not sure if you care about my opinion but Ill give it to you anyway. I would send your friend some flowers expressing sympathy for her loss, but depending on how well you know her and her family, I would hold off on sending a flower spray (thats the big bunch of flowers that are displayed around the casket at the time of viewing.) Like I said, it all depends on how well you know them. Even though it would be a very nice gesture, Im not sure where you are in the relationship and how that would come across to your friend. I would stick to simple: a nice bouquet of flowers (not roses) with a card that says something along the lines of "Im sorry for your loss. I know he was an important part of your life and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to listen, Im here for you."Day One of Groin vs Needle experiment: Groin wins. The girl I was training was kneed in the face resulting in a bloody nose. I couldnt help but laugh. Oops!