I Called In Sick Today

Sickie FFL is still available for anyone who wants in. Anyone talk to Bizzle, let him know since I am sure he wants the free money since he is the FFL God. Or at least he says he is. ID: 62112PW is sicko.We can deal the money later in August. Right now it's $20 and if only 10 play 70/30. That might change if we get more.
League ID 62112Password sicko
I'm in again. Can you link it for us. I can't remember if it was yahoo or another site. That and i'm to lazy.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey matty. My mother in law is back looking at cats again now that she's over the terror from the Bengal Cats I sicked on her. I took her to a shelter yesterday and none of them were declawed which is a must for her. Are there any new declawing techniques besides ripping them out and letting them hop around and bleed on the carpet for a week?I guess I could not be lazy and look on craigslist for a declawed one.
No, there are no new declawing techniques. It's still a shitty surgury and should only be done in the case of a cat that's so mean or destructive that it would have to be put down otherwise. They don't just rip out the claws, they cut off the top part of each toe at the knuckle. Please don't let her adopt a cat and then do that to it. I guess your best option is just to not be lazy (like you said), or you could have her adopt a normal cat and have soft paws put on.

the soft paws idea is pretty nice, but it really sounds like just careful trimming and a scratching post is all I'd ever need if I had a cat.

That's deplorable, unfathomable, improbable.That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!
Whoever has this account, I'm guessing it's a lot of thesaurus work, but it made me laugh.
No, there are no new declawing techniques. It's still a shitty surgury and should only be done in the case of a cat that's so mean or destructive that it would have to be put down otherwise. They don't just rip out the claws, they cut off the top part of each toe at the knuckle. Please don't let her adopt a cat and then do that to it. I guess your best option is just to not be lazy (like you said), or you could have her adopt a normal cat and have soft paws put on.
Most cat adoption places are forbidding declawing. When we got Cordy we had to sign a release that said we would not have her declawed. My tummy, legs, arms, and hands, and the carpet at the bottom of the stairs wishes we could have had her declawed. Now she is too old and I couldn't have it done anyway. I did though see this cool magic bullet like device in an infomercial a few weeks ago that trims animal nails super fast and easy. We took her once to get trimmed and it took 3 vet assistants with welding gloves to hold her down and steady to do it.
or they have google. one or the other.
listen Townie, maybe that was a direct Seinfeld quote, but he could get creative and write some big word rhymes.
listen Townie, maybe that was a direct Seinfeld quote, but he could get creative and write some big word rhymes.
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE RONMEXICO.I don't know why I yelled I'm sorry.

oh yeah, awesome movies I watched this weekend.Rush Hour 3I Know Who Killed MeI laughed more at the outtakes in Rush Hour 3, although one or two lines made me chuckle, but overall, not good.I know who killed me, ughh. At least Lindsay Lohan was scantily clad through parts. It's funny though, the movie was badly written, not acted very well, the plot was murky and jumped all over, but if it had a great director or writing team, people would probably say it was cutting edge and avant guard, or however it's spelled. Overall, it wasn't good.

the soft paws idea is pretty nice, but it really sounds like just careful trimming and a scratching post is all I'd ever need if I had a cat.
That's all most people need, but some cats really are nearly impossible to trim. Exhibit A:
We took her once to get trimmed and it took 3 vet assistants with welding gloves to hold her down and steady to do it.
I miss Turd Ferguson... don't you?
I miss JJJ. And TimDog. And tyfgine. And probably some others.But not Turd Ferguson. That guy can lick my sweaty hairy nutsack.
well it does rhyme with brownie, and I do love them. mmm brownies.brownie_d043.jpg
ITAOYPincreased the accuracy of your post
Most cat adoption places are forbidding declawing. When we got Cordy we had to sign a release that said we would not have her declawed. My tummy, legs, arms, and hands, and the carpet at the bottom of the stairs wishes we could have had her declawed. Now she is too old and I couldn't have it done anyway. I did though see this cool magic bullet like device in an infomercial a few weeks ago that trims animal nails super fast and easy. We took her once to get trimmed and it took 3 vet assistants with welding gloves to hold her down and steady to do it.
you have a mean cat.
That's all most people need, but some cats really are nearly impossible to trim. Exhibit A:
well then. soft paws for stevo. right? do it steve.
you have a mean cat.well then. soft paws for stevo. right? do it steve.
She really isn't, she just hates the vets. She scratches the fuck out of me when she is in my lap because she gets so into it she starts doing that "churning butter" thing with her paws and her sharp claws rip into me. Though my legs get ripped up in the middle of the night and I move and she thinks it's a game and attacks me. Not a fun way to wake up. She means no harm though, unless she is at the vets.I need to look into those soft paws. My skin would love me for it.
She really isn't, she just hates the vets.
Dammit.
She scratches the fuck out of me when she is in my lap because she gets so into it she starts doing that "churning butter" thing with her paws and her sharp claws rip into me.
Aww. She loves you.
Though my legs get ripped up in the middle of the night and I move and she thinks it's a game and attacks me. Not a fun way to wake up. She means no harm though, unless she is at the vets.I need to look into those soft paws. My skin would love me for it.
They're pretty effective. But don't do it if she ever goes outside.