I Called In Sick Today

My work computer is back up and running after a new hard drive was installed. Hi!Not much happening unless you want my grilling menu for the weekend and how much beer was consumed.I do have the chemo head thing going on again today. He was on vacation last week and gave us a breather but he's back today and driving us all nuts again. The owner has had patience out the yang with him but it's about over. It's a shame really but this guy is nuts. He's having delusions of Granduer, talks in circles, thinks he's a visionary and is constantly mad, let alone forgetting what he talked about 5 minutes ago. It's like he tries to make everything super complicated and such that only he and he alone has the answers for. Actually these are really simple things though. He's constantly "testing" us. Doo doo doo doooI feel bad for him. If he don't get help he's going to lose his job, wife, friends and well I guess that's enough.Ketchup was brief but quality as usual.
DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING BORED I AM? YES GIVE ME THE FUCKING GRILLING MENU
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Good weekend. Played in our member/guest...much alcohol consumed. Had a 98 Silver Oak last night.
How is the 98 now that its a bit aged. I bought some 2003 for client gifts a few weeks ago (gonna keep one). I have never been that impressed with silver oak as I think it is generally over priced for what you get, but I got it for $50 a bottle. Curious as to how a few years makes its taste.
all of my jokes are free for anyone to use.
Does that mean they are open source jokes?
DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING BORED I AM? YES GIVE ME THE FUCKING GRILLING MENU
Geez, okay!Friday night. Thick boneless pork chops with Sweet Baby Rays sweet and spicy BBQ sauce. I love SBR's sauce and it was the first time to try the sweet and spicy and I give it a thumbs up. I boiled some red potatos and put in the food processer to mash. The trick to good mashed potatos is to let them dryout a little before mashing and add warm milk instead of cold. Lots of real butter naturally. I took a yellow squash, zuchini, vidalia onion and red pepper with fresh rosemary and grilled for a side veggie. Sam Adams light for me, Mich Ultra Amber for Deb. Sunday I pulled some left over bean soup out of the freezer. This shit is so seriously good it's not funny. I picked up some Angus Ribeye's with a nice thick cut and lots of marble. I like to marinade them to room tempature in olive oil, Montreal Steak seasoning and a touch of soy sauce. The trick to grilling them is to get the grill real hot and sear them on each side for about 3 minutes a side to get the good grill burn and crust, then move them to the cool side of the grill for about another 8 minutes (medium rare) then let them sit for about 10 minutes before cutting into the bad boys. They were so tender and tasty it wasn't funny and hey, if you've watched Blazing Saddles you know the added effect of Steak with Beans!RandyGrillReport.com
Sorry, this summer at home trying to study is driving me crazy I need whatever entertainment I can get from you guys.
Yeah seriously. I get so busy that I never have time to type up stuff unless it's slow and nothings happening so i've got very low interesting content.

OK, so I have a propbet that I'm hopefully going to do on Wednesday.I have to walk from the front steps of our house to the Graduate Library (normally a 12-15 minute walk) blindfolded. I have 75 minutes. I can't ask anybody for directions, ask for how much time is left, or have somebody guide me there. If I am about to walk into oncoming traffic, one of the people with me will stop me, I receive a 5 minute penalty, and I am placed back on the sidewalk.The whole thing will be videotaped.

OK, so I have a propbet that I'm hopefully going to do on Wednesday.I have to walk from the front steps of our house to the Graduate Library (normally a 12-15 minute walk) blindfolded. I have 75 minutes. I can't ask anybody for directions, ask for how much time is left, or have somebody guide me there. If I am about to walk into oncoming traffic, one of the people with me will stop me, I receive a 5 minute penalty, and I am placed back on the sidewalk.The whole thing will be videotaped.
bolded is a disaster, you should get rid of it. It will play on your mind and leaves them room to fuck with youEdit: also I'm just here trying to figure out with super thread is the army one as I keep seeing it referenced and I have no idea
Sounds like fun, just don't fall and do a face plant like moi. Count the steps ahead of time as well and touch buildings when you can for guidance. Should be a piece of cake. It won't really be and you could go down in the annuls of U of M as a that guy, but whatever, good luck.BTW, how was Vegas?
this really shouldn't be hard at all

Vegas was awesome, despite me not being able to do everything due to my age.My biggest problem with the bet is that navigating the streets won't be that hard, but it's a pretty open space once I get off the streets and have to get to the library (it's one of 8 buildings off of a wide open space basically)

Vegas was awesome, despite me not being able to do everything due to my age.My biggest problem with the bet is that navigating the streets won't be that hard, but it's a pretty open space once I get off the streets and have to get to the library (it's one of 8 buildings off of a wide open space basically)
there has to be a path, right? i once walked to the beach blindfolded and drunk by taking my shoes off and feeling for the yellow painted roadline the whole way.
Are you allowed a walking stick? I think this would help you greatly.
How many turns are there along the way?I'd bet against you. Actually, I'd bet a lot against you. Anyone interested?
Will they tell you if you are at the building even if you don't realize you are at the building? I think this is a lock though. I'm pretty sure I could navigate our campus (which is a few acres, takes about 10-15 minutes to walk across) blindfolded with just a few trial runs, but I don't know how it compares to your campus. Either way, I'd be on you making it.

There should hopefully be only 3 turns. I have to go down a diagonal road first, then go directly west on a road 3 blocks. I have to cross that road, go under an archway, I have to stay straight from that archway to the open area, make a left turn, climb a staircase and I'm there. The tough part is going to be once I get through the archway because it's basically a huge open area of cement.

Will they tell you if you are at the building even if you don't realize you are at the building? I think this is a lock though. I'm pretty sure I could navigate our campus (which is a few acres, takes about 10-15 minutes to walk across) blindfolded with just a few trial runs, but I don't know how it compares to your campus. Either way, I'd be on you making it.
a few = 1,984 acresAlso, I would bet $20 on Zimm not making it in 75 minutes. I would however take Zimm at winning a dance contest in his light blue, suit complete with cane and top hat.
You want to take the over?
You mean over 75 minutes? Yeah...I think that's all the time he gets anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if he quits well before then.Book it?

you're all sitting there worried about zimmer walking across his campus when napa is getting ANNIHILATED by brvhrt in a weight loss competition. WHAT THE HELL NAPA?

I don't get a walking stick, and I'm supposed to have minimal time to prepare, I'm gonna go tomorrow and scout the whole course, make sure to remember landmarks and the such.Go to google maps for Ann Arbor, I essentially have to go from the corner of Washtenaw and Cambridge to the corner of South University and East University.