Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Why you should avoid putting your full name, pictures, and email address on the internet:For those who desire to reply "get a hobby" - internet stalking IS my hobby. And I do it a lot better than you, Ouch.Now I am going to see how much I can find about myself, then franticly try to dismantle it all so people can't stalk me back.
Good God. This is why I started posting as Dawson (well, and I less than three him) but that's a lot of info.
She's a 6 that thinks she's a 9.How about them Boilermakers? It's nice to be good at basketball again.
Hoosiers > Boilermakers. But then again we're probably up shit's creek with the NCAA...maybe if we fire sampson and greenspan the new AD can convince Bobby to come back. I think I might have posted it before, but really funny Bob Knight video.
I think the lower level material in accounting is mostly common sense. This is designed to trick the unsuspecting into becoming accounting majors.
Surprisingly enough I've done fairly well as an accounting major without doing a whole lot of work. Except that I think my company (and the CPA exam) are going to expect me to know something about accounting and I pretty much forget everything.
Hoosiers > Boilermakers. Surprisingly enough I've done fairly well as an accounting major without doing a whole lot of work.
That is surprising considering you're so bad at math.
I have had my moments of extreme laziness and stupidity and I've never done worse than an 83% on an accounting test. granted, all I've taken are the weeder introduction financial and managerial ones.
yeah, in managerial now. its way easier than financial imo.
nobody pays any fucking attention to what i say.
I bought a student copy of vista business for $30. I love the investment so far and only one or two things have bothered me so far. You sir may suck it.I still believe that manufacturers are putting vista on machines that have no business running it. My parents' laptop, for instance, will be infinitely better with ubuntu.
I bought a student copy of vista business for $30. I love the investment so far and only one or two things have bothered me so far. You sir may suck it.I still believe that manufacturers are putting vista on machines that have no business running it. My parents' laptop, for instance, will be infinitely better with ubuntu.
yeah I'm not really minding vista so far. the only problem is all the configuring I'm gonna have to do, but it was like that with XP too.

What exactly has everyones issue been with Vista? The only annoyance I have had is the pop up blockers for scripted information, such as when I try to insert a link or picture.Other than that its still windows. I am still not used to all the shortcut and window functionality, but that will come with time like XP did. Hell for me I used to be able to set up a whole network on Win 95 or 98, and I know its supposed to get easier, but its more difficult for me the more shortcuts and automatic stuff they put in there.

Someone gimme a recap of the last five days, please...
Here's what I remember:Ron doesn't fart or talk about women in front of female room mates.Vista sucks. Or not.LG hired a security guard to keep fleur out of here.I called in sick yesterday.Speedz I saw the tax return for one of your tribe today and they only made 19k last year. You may want to talk to them.
Don't drive drunk? ...although that might be an impossibility for your friends.Because hicks drive drunk. Am I right? Huh? Anyone?
Move to Amsterdam
lmao imo
Really? This guy? Here?
So I have a Accounting test in 3 hrs and I haven't studied yet. Thoughts?
Fail?
She's a 6 that thinks she's a 9.
6? See, I gotta have a scale here, x= a 10, y= a 1. My opinion, she's not as hot as she thinks she it, but there really needs to be a sliding scale. It's too hard to quantify the looks of a regular girl in this world with only 10 numbers. We should start using a 100 point scale. She's definitly above average, but she's not good enought to be two points away from perfection, but she's better looking than the average scrub walking around the planet. Sooo, I call for reform
Fixitated yo postatations...Sorry Chris, it was just too tempting
Well, I was incarcerated, you should've been, many times, so it's ok, I'm down wit it
Well, I was incarcerated, you should've been, many times, so it's ok, I'm down wit it
I know all too well that Im way ahead of the odds....I shouldnt even have a valid library card at this point in my lifeSorry for the joke...
I know all too well that Im way ahead of the odds....I shouldnt even have a valid library card at this point in my lifeSorry for the joke... :youdotakeasexymugshotthoughface:
nah, it's all good. I'll probably never find it amusing because I'm embarrassed by my behavior, but I'm starting to be able to take a joke about it.Somehow, I knew you would look up my info. Can I still have a job?
6? See, I gotta have a scale here, x= a 10, y= a 1. My opinion, she's not as hot as she thinks she it, but there really needs to be a sliding scale. It's too hard to quantify the looks of a regular girl in this world with only 10 numbers. We should start using a 100 point scale. She's definitly above average, but she's not good enought to be two points away from perfection, but she's better looking than the average scrub walking around the planet. Sooo, I call for reform
My friends and I have a slight deviation to the normal scale. It's still 1-10, but you have to qualify your rating by saying if she is a L.A. x or not. My rating of 6 for Fleur is not on the L.A. scale.For example:Fleur is a 6 that thinks she's a 9.An L.A. 6?God, no. She's an L.A. 3.Agreed. Let's go get some Del Taco.Hold on. Let me hit this first.(pause)OK, let's go.
nah, it's all good. I'll probably never find it amusing because I'm embarrassed by my behavior, but I'm starting to be able to take a joke about it. Can I still have a job?
Im pretty careful nowadays myself... several close calls in the last few years that really got me to thinkingI actually have been letting my wife drive me home most of the time, which is a bigger gamble survival wise...
nah, it's all good. I'll probably never find it amusing because I'm embarrassed by my behavior, but I'm starting to be able to take a joke about it.Somehow, I knew you would look up my info. Can I still have a job?
actually it should be an automatic promotion

thanks. It was 6 hours after arrest, but you keep hinting that you've seen my mugshot, one of these guys will ask you to post it. Don't. If they wanna see it, they gotta do the legwork just like you did.Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone did look it up, don't post a link or the pic. That's a little too personal for this place. I wouldn't care that the regulars around here saw it, but that wouldnt be the case. Thanks.