Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

To clarify i did not even attempt the act, I realized that the alcohol flowing through my veins was not going to allow it.Drunkjohnson maybe, either would do justice as a joke account.
dammit, forgotihadajohnson, I'm running out of email accounts!
I am being told my last post sounds like I don't care because I could find someone else. no, just saying that she and pretty much everyone else here understands that my lack of girlfriends/sex partners is a direct result of not caring. I'm happy with where I'm at.
ffs you're oppressive. i can't wait to lay odds on how long it takes you two to get divorced if you ever get married.

actually, it was ouch8sbut he says I can't post our private conversations anymore:(5:29:41 PM) Ouch8s: you know, you're supposed to ASK before you post convos to a public place you know. (5:29:48 PM) Ouch8s: <- fully aware this is likely getting posted..... (5:29:51 PM) Jeff: CONVOS?(5:29:59 PM) Jeff: it was ONE LINE and probably questions EVERYONE was ASKING(5:30:05 PM) Jeff: now shush your mouth before I get REALLY YELLY(5:30:10 PM) Ouch8s: statements? you know? (5:30:15 PM) Ouch8s: YOU KNOW?????

living next year:guy from last year that I really liked called me today, asked if I wanted to live in a 3br with him and his gf. said he'd pay her portion if for some reason she decided to move out. garage, $800/mo split between us. anyone have any experience living with a couple... will I hate life?
I did for two years, it was fine,until they decided to get engaged, then it was time for me too go. But better chance of having hot chicks around if there is girl living there!

I've been pretty busy lately with school and everything, plus the hour per day between class and meal job is now taken up with working out. I haven't lost much weight (like 5-6 pounds) but I've been adding a ton of muscle and I now have to wear a belt at all times with my jeans. I still have a long way to go, but it's at least a start.I leave for Cancun next Friday, I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Does anyone miss me? I now have international jerking off/sex experience.
Go on..
I've been pretty busy lately with school and everything, plus the hour per day between class and meal job is now taken up with working out. I haven't lost much weight (like 5-6 pounds) but I've been adding a ton of muscle and I now have to wear a belt at all times with my jeans. I still have a long way to go, but it's at least a start.I leave for Cancun next Friday, I'll let you guys know how that goes.
Don't look at the scale, take naked before and after pics and post them, we'll be the judges.
Nice work. Which was better?
I leave for Cancun next Friday, I'll let you guys know how that goes.
Please do. And for christ's sake, get laid.
I don't remember much these days. So what's your deal? Are you staying in one place for a while or are you a ramblin' man?
Basically, I'm going wherever I want, whenever I want, and just enjoying myself in between. It's been a pretty amazing experience so far. No LG yet though :club:
I had sex this weekend, and could have had sex with several different women! there also was a possibility of a threesome that was only thwarted because the two girls were cousins. I still tried.
that's no excuse for it getting thwarted, you just have to point out that they aren't sisters and it could feed into a fantasy of theirs
Taggart: I got it. I got it. Hedley Lamarr: You do? Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em. Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one... Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course. Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women? Taggart: NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on. Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.
nice
so many great scenes to pick from and you pick the best.this is why you're a legend, sir.
let us also not forget when the evil doer notes rape twice in his list of crimes and hedley asks him why note it twice, "I like rape." c'mon, is that not one of the funniest lines, c'mon, anyone...........anyone....................................................anyone.............................crap
This is an idea with legs... though his GF kinda looks a lot like my sister, not a good thing.
see, that's where you're wrong it's an awesome thing. You can have sex with Strat's roomate, and strat can pretend to be talking to your sister. It works out well for you
I was at the Man U-Man City game this past weekend, headed for Barcelona in a week and a half, then visiting some relatives in France and Belgium, tentative plans for Prague or Italy. Basically, I'm going wherever I want, whenever I want, and just enjoying myself in between. It's been a pretty amazing experience so far. No LG yet though :club:
color me jealous, though it would've been a lot more nice to have won the match. I'm thinking that we need some actual Trip reports here instead of just some itinerary
I was at the Man U-Man City game this past weekend, headed for Barcelona in a week and a half, then visiting some relatives in France and Belgium, tentative plans for Prague or Italy. Basically, I'm going wherever I want, whenever I want, and just enjoying myself in between. It's been a pretty amazing experience so far. No LG yet though :club:
Belgium sucks balls, I hear Barcelona's ridiculous though have fun, Prague and Italy are both a great time, although there's more to do in Italy.
enjoy that feeling of happiness while it lasts....
oh snap! (hoping that will not be the sound my hard drive makes due to the hex ouch has placed on it)
p.s. I am not going to take any opinions on my relationship seriously if they come from a guy who didn't get laid on his birthday though he has a girlfriend. Where's the credibility?
FACE!
For your information I could not get an erection!!So there, PWNED!!!!!!!!
BIGGER FACE! wait...?
NO. GO AWAY.kidding. I would like to know more about your international sexing. I'm intrigued.
that's no excuse for it getting thwarted, you just have to point out that they aren't sisters and it could feed into a fantasy of theirs
well its not over yet. I still talk to the one I banged, and I'm sure the cousin still wants to do me, so there's always hope. still riding that glorious wave. not looking forward to it crashing.