I Called In Sick Today

Thinking about clearing out some of that remaining 48% I assume?
I've lost so much of my gay. I'm really depressed about that...but being around my high school friends and going out with women is really making me more and more hetero every day. It's a shame, I know.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Paging Hot Andrew...Natural Selection Speed DatingThe females are required to: be over 35 and qualify (with documented proof) on at least one of the following financial criteria: $500k+ salary, $4mm+ liquid assets, $4mm+ entrusted assets, $4mm+ divorce settlement, plus pay a $500 event fee.The males are required to provide five headshots to be judged for beauty, be under 35, and pay a $50 event fee. The event is dubbed as “A Speed Date for Rich Women and Hot Men (Sugar Mamas and Boy Toys),”Speed Dating

Paging Hot Andrew...Natural Selection Speed DatingThe females are required to: be over 35 and qualify (with documented proof) on at least one of the following financial criteria: $500k+ salary, $4mm+ liquid assets, $4mm+ entrusted assets, $4mm+ divorce settlement, plus pay a $500 event fee.The males are required to provide five headshots to be judged for beauty, be under 35, and pay a $50 event fee. The event is dubbed as “A Speed Date for Rich Women and Hot Men (Sugar Mamas and Boy Toys),”Speed Dating
someone needs to SIGN ME UP
I've lost so much of my gay. I'm really depressed about that...but being around my high school friends and going out with women is really making me more and more hetero every day. It's a shame, I know.
That's why you have us, BABY!
I'll take "things that Randy should say to DN at the beginning of their horribly awkward phone call" for $100, Alex.
On the odd chance I don't get drunk and donk off a huge lead to win it, this will be my opening salvo.Back when I was a geek about poker and started checking out the sites I found a few like 2+2 and cardplayers, but followed the link from Cardplayer to DN's site and the rest was history. I posted occasionaly in GenPop and in the strat forums until they revamped it and formed Off Topic. And well, the rest is history.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: GrinderMJWhy don't you post anymore, friend?or you do post and I don't read them. I turned off avatars and signatures and just hit PgDn until it looks like someone might be talking to/about me, so I might have missed your post(s).

I just invited the girl I've been seeing (or was before I came back out here for the new semester) to come stay at my place for the weekend. I just keep reminding myself that dating is supposed to be fun, not a series of increasingly annoying obligations. It's supposed to be fun...and when she says things like, "remember on our first date, when..." I shouldn't take off running and never look back. And when she says something along the lines of, "I'm glad you invited me..." I shouldn't pause for a number of seconds in order to consider whether or not I'm also glad that I invited her. God-fucking-dammit, I need Wang here for some input.I need a xanax or something.
Are you really in a long distance relationship?
Are you really in a long distance relationship?
She lives two hours away...so yes and no. Yes because she lives far enough away to make it a pain to see her. No because I'm not planning on keeping the relationship going much longer. I just can't seem to figure out a way to tell her this.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=117119there ya go Chris, I think you should be a part of this.
cute
i wanted back in.
Brandt can't watch
You need a change of scenery. Come on up to Chicago for a weekend of nipple pinching. We have had 15 inches in the last 72 hours and by 15 inches I mean snow.
indeed I do sir, and you had me until the "of snow" part.
I liked the stain commercial. I liked the NFL commercial with the oboe player. I didn't really understand the Audi commercial, other than it was a Godfather parody. I liked the baby talking about the creepy clown.
I'm nearly positive that the guy in the Godfather parody was actually Moe Green, or as he's more commonly known, Joe's dad from The Facts of Life.
The Dorito's mouse suit was the best IMO.
nail/head
If I was lucky enough to win the thing, I'd probably ask him to replace the phone conversation with him playing in a all-sickie tourney. Would anyone play? Take advantage of the endless oportunities presented during chat?
It's been covered, but yeah, good luck sir
Young Connelly's boobs were attached to a great body. She was naked in a movie along time ago but I don't remember the name, the movie was awful but damn, that body *
Hot Spot. The lake scene where she was sitting with another girl. They looked a tad lopsided, but good. She never looked better than she did in Career Opportunities. I love that movie, but more because of Frank Whaley and the dialogue than her, but she was the reason I watched it.
So how did you all come to hang out here?
same as most, was just getting into poker, saw him on a show, pimping the site. I read the blog for a while, read GenPop for a while, finally figured out how to make an account, finally posted something. I still like watching him play poker when he doesn't act like a moron, but everything else is painful with him.
She lives two hours away...so yes and no. Yes because she lives far enough away to make it a pain to see her. No because I'm not planning on keeping the relationship going much longer. I just can't seem to figure out a way to tell her this.
if you'd had an exclusivity conversation, rectify it, it's the right thing to do. If not, never commit to anything and make it clear that you guys are just havin' fun. Simple. If she doesnt like that deal, what have you lost? Apparently nothing. I wouldn't bring the topic up, but honest works best for a clean conscience, I've found.
I'm nearly positive that the guy in the Godfather parody was actually Moe Green, or as he's more commonly known, Joe's dad from The Facts of Life.
Good call; I just looked it up. That makes the commercial slightly more tolerable.Have you seen his list of credits on IMDB?
Good call; I just looked it up. That makes the commercial slightly more tolerable.Have you seen his list of credits on IMDB?
yeah, I knew it was Moe Green in the commercial, but I had to double check if it was the same guy as Joe's dad. Long list. I mean, how do you go from being Moe Green, slappin' around Fredo Corleone for bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time to being Joe's dad? Oh well, work is work I guess.
if you'd had an exclusivity conversation, rectify it, it's the right thing to do. If not, never commit to anything and make it clear that you guys are just havin' fun. Simple. If she doesnt like that deal, what have you lost? Apparently nothing. I wouldn't bring the topic up, but honest works best for a clean conscience, I've found.
I guess...we haven't even dated enough to have an exclusivity conversation. When it gets brought up I'll be honest.
I mean, how do you go from being Moe Green, slappin' around Fredo Corleone for bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time to being Joe's dad?
Hey, those Godfather actors had a rough go of it.
Hot Spot. The lake scene where she was sitting with another girl. They looked a tad lopsided, but good. She never looked better than she did in Career Opportunities. I love that movie, but more because of Frank Whaley and the dialogue than her, but she was the reason I watched it.
The whole reason I've watched that movie is the scene where she rides the coin operated pony. I think my reaction would've been the same as Frank's.
The whole reason I've watched that movie is the scene where she rides the coin operated pony. I think my reaction would've been the same as Frank's.
yeah, me too, at first, but his dialogue and delivery throughout the movie is amazing. I love him. His whole opening speech just slays me. William Forsythe is great in that as well. I own the vhs of that movie.
oh, let me, let me!!
agree 100%. Whaley is great, in pretty much everything I've seen him in. you've probably seen it but I highly recommend Swimming With Sharks. and Jennifer Connelly is still wicked hot. She has aged awesomely. She's on the celebrity exemption list for sure. Near the top.
I've taken to the, oh hell, I've always had the Odd Thomas approach to such things. Be honest. But be honest with yourself first. Keep in mind you don't really know that she might hold in the closet. Be kind in your heart like you always are and things will work out.
awww yep, and as Mex nailed the movie. I was right about her though, for him to remember an obscure movie with a hot naked body and place it. Dang she was naked with the super hot blond that I was in love with until I compared.Oh yeah, besides the pony scene, there was he rollerskating, but I digress.Oh yeah, I say that alot, but the House episode tonignt was Jewishy awesome.
I've taken to the, oh hell, I've always had the Odd Thomas approach to such things. Be honest. But be honest with yourself first. Keep in mind you don't really know that she might hold in the closet. Be kind in your heart like you always are and things will work out.
I hate being honest...but I hear you. I really like the fact that I know someone who can say "Odd Thomas" and get away with it.
Oh yeah, I say that alot, but the House episode tonignt was Jewishy awesome.
It sure was.-Ira
oh, let me, let me!!
agree 100%. Whaley is great, in pretty much everything I've seen him in. you've probably seen it but I highly recommend Swimming With Sharks. and Jennifer Connelly is still wicked hot. She has aged awesomely. She's on the celebrity exemption list for sure. Near the top.edit: well that has to be a record for time elapsed between double posts?
wow, external eval. I AM getting famous.I started posting here because I used to read daniels blog a lot back when I was serious about poker. took me about 6 months to realize there was actually a forum attached to the site as I started reading probably some time in april or may of 05. started reading the forums around sept or october, didn't create an account until november, and the rest, as they say, IS HISTORY. although isn't all of that history too? it certainly isn't taking place currently. so its ALL history. crazy!
pffft, charter member, I was here in the first 6 weeks of the forum, and look at how unspecial I am
and signed up.
oh man I've almost forgot about that. what a great movie, and mainly for that scene. I think I need to buy it now actually.
pffft, charter member, I was here in the first 6 weeks of the forum, and look at how unspecial I am
what can I say, greatness knows no age
posting so i can see what member # i am
you still have a residence?