Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Drop the P and maybe we'll talk.
badumchingon a positive note, now that I have to drive all the way back to the big city to get my card from the bar, I can now stop at the store along the way and get me some moores famous chili dogs. they are da bomb yo. so hot. I may also go to best buy and get those earbuds. who knows!
badumchingon a positive note, now that I have to drive all the way back to the big city to get my card from the bar, I can now stop at the store along the way and get me some moores famous chili dogs. they are da bomb yo. so hot. I may also go to best buy and get those earbuds. who knows!
I have not had a chili dog in years. That sound fanfreakintastik. Pick me up one, plz.
I have not had a chili dog in years. That sound fanfreakintastik. Pick me up one, plz.
NO. THEY ARE ALL FOR ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY.
what? why not cancel it and have them send you a new one?
Just had some 2 nights ago. Made a nice big pot of chili and cooked a couple of dogs and Boom...awesome.The chili obviously gets better the longer it sits, so tonights dinner should be great.Just gotta decide now if I want chili dogs again or just a bowl of chili.
Just had some 2 nights ago. Made a nice big pot of chili and cooked a couple of dogs and Boom...awesome.The chili obviously gets better the longer it sits, so tonights dinner should be great.Just gotta decide now if I want chili dogs again or just a bowl of chili.
I think you just decided my dinner.Although giving chili to my wife may be a really bad idea.
what? why not cancel it and have them send you a new one?
for the same reason I don't buy a new car every time I need to change my oil?I'm just joshin you, I'm making it out to be more of a trip than it really is. its only about 30 or so miles.
for the same reason I don't buy a new car every time I need to change my oil?I'm just joshin you, I'm making it out to be more of a trip than it really is. its only about 30 or so miles.
I actually had some idiot try and convince me once that leasing a car and turning it in every year, was cehaper than buying because then you didn't have to pay for oil changes or new brakes.
I actually had some idiot try and convince me once that leasing a car and turning it in every year, was cehaper than buying because then you didn't have to pay for oil changes or new brakes.
Actually, your friend is right. PM me for details.- Randy Reed
sigh. i balked three times with a response to this. the gist was an all capitals rant/response about how awesome sex would be. there would also be a part about how you love to ride fixed gear bicycles or something. it never really came to fruition, but it's potential is like a 6 or maybe even a 7 in the right hands.anyway, gl.
what?you mean you didn't get any or... I don't get it
So I guess making out is out of the question then?You guys know how when you were little (if you have brothers and sisters) youre mom would call you the wrong name several times before she got to yours? Like, my mom would say, "Jim.. I mean Lis.. I mean Lori, knock it off!"I have no idea what the hell I was thinking of at the time but while talking to James, I called him 2 different guys names today before I was able to spit his out. He was not amused. I laughed my ass off.
Girls are so gay about that shit
well guess who just realized he left his check card at the bar last night? god damn it.
Shake: I left my tab open last night, name Shakezuma, can you close it?Bartender: Sure, you want a drink while I go find it?Shake: SureTomorrow...
well guess who just realized he left his check card at the bar last night? god damn it.
text message I just received: "I have a proposition for you just sex tonight yes or no"hm.
No cuddling? Fuck that. You lucky bastard.
sigh. i balked three times with a response to this. the gist was an all capitals rant/response about how awesome sex would be. there would also be a part about how you love to ride fixed gear bicycles or something and that part would be long. it never really came to fruition, but it's potential is like a 6 or maybe even a 7 in the right hands.anyway, gl.
Same here, different concept, but just could not make it flow.
i spent a night there one time, and maybe it was my mood or whatever, but i LOVED it. i ended up drunk and playing that little bar table-top arcade thing. there is a game called 11ball and i couldn't beat the janitors top score. finally i did and my name was his name sucks. anyway, the people seemed really nice. we stayed with these 2 dudes who brewed beer, and had breakfast at a cute little vegan style health cafe.i always threaten the people i know with me moving to lawrence, ks. they don't take me seriously. i take myself like 10% seriously.edit: the best game on that arcade thing is erotic photo match-up.
I have no idea what you're talking about with the arcade thing. We have plenty of dirty hippies here and many vegan/vegetarian options, which made it pretty easy to feed my gf when she was here. I love it, but it seems like the downtown area is degrading into mostly bars and fewer shops.