Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, that sounded like some yokel-food, cheese and nuts?
Mrs. Featherbottom: Ok, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh...right, I forgot; here in the states you call it 'a sausage' in the mouth.Michael: We just call it a sausage.

The important thing is: if you fail once, or if your luck is bad this time, the dream is still there. A dream is only over if you give it up - or if it comes true. That is called irony. We have to remember the oracle's words, from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory and lumpy athletic shoes: Just do it. No excuses

The important thing is: if you fail once, or if your luck is bad this time, the dream is still there. A dream is only over if you give it up - or if it comes true. That is called irony. We have to remember the oracle's words, from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory and lumpy athletic shoes: Just do it. No excuses
your posts have become slightly more worrying lately.
Can I get a colon?
totino's party pizzas have the highest deliciousness/cost ratio of any food on earth
Not a big fan. Plus you have to take into account the side effects (runny shits) and the opportunity cost for the increased poop time. This pushes its ratio down to mediocre levels. For my money the Arby's 5 for $5.95 deal is probably the #1 stunna
Not a big fan. Plus you have to take into account the side effects (runny shits) and the opportunity cost for the increased poop time. This pushes its ratio down to mediocre levels. For my money the Arby's 5 for $5.95 deal is probably the #1 stunna
you and I are no longer friends
I agree with this, although the Arby's near me has pop that is always flat. Though their shakes are great.

Just watched Ratatouille. Liked it. A lot.

My daughter is in MA right now, do like like big boobed hotties?
Yes. Does she like guys with penises? Or, at least one. Probably only one. Well, definitely.What?
Just watched Ratatouille. Liked it. A lot.Yes. Does she like guys with penises? Or, at least one. Probably only one. Well, definitely.What?
what's funny is that he quoted himself in that post in his drunken stupor. makes it kinda awkward. and great.oh, and you're gay for liking ratatouille blah blah blah
what's funny is that he quoted himself in that post in his drunken stupor. makes it kinda awkward. and great.
It sure does.
oh, and you're gay for liking ratatouille blah blah blah
You know what's really gay? I cried (a few single tears) at the end. I have a problem.
It sure does.You know what's really gay? I cried (a few single tears) at the end. I have a problem.
oh. huh. what do you know about that. well.yeah, I'll just go ahead and go over heeere now. yeah, catch you later.
151 is no joke...
I bet I could find a joke in there somewhere. I was never a big 151 drinker, mostly because in highschool I lit a shot of it on fire at a party, did a little dance, said "HOT DAMN" in a funny little voice and took the shot. After that, whenever anybody had a bottle of 151 I was forced to do the dance and take the flaming shot. I hate being typecast.
Geez, I get it all in with QQ against 89o and he catches a fckin 8 then a 9..........zimmer
I'd normally say fuck you to this post, but if you read the last few weeks in the Challenge thread, this is basically all it's been.