• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm at the point where I'm super limited until I get admitted to the b-school. I need to take at least 16 hours and those are the only ones I have left, basically. It works out great as far as having only one trip to campus per day.
Did you set it up this way on purpose? I thought you liked the regular 11-3 or whatever it was, 4 days per week, schedule.
Went to Mt Rose to ski and sign the kids up for lessons - get there before 9:00 and managed to squeeze them into the last lesson at 2:30 after waiting in one line for 90 minutes and then another line for 45 minutes to rent their equipment. Fun times. At least they enjoyed their lessons. Other day, we just went up to Galena and Washoe State parks and let the kids sled and saucer away the day.
I think you win Parent of the Month.
We were playing boules/bocce at one point
I love bocce. Especially...on weed.
gheyqt1.jpg
fri_17.jpg
oh that outfit is just delish!
You would absolutely look fierce in that.
Did you set it up this way on purpose? I thought you liked the regular 11-3 or whatever it was, 4 days per week, schedule.
Apparently I have a class that starts at 7:45 am next semester. I've never even heard of classes that start that early before.
I've discovered a new game. Memorize all the Sean Connery quotes you can think of, and the next time you're drunk with some friends break them out. As soon as one of them gets annoyed with the routine, start making fun of him for the fact that he quotes [whatever movie] all the time. In my friend's case [whatever movie] is Braveheart. Proceed to deliver [whatever movie] quotes in the Sean Connery voice. Only do this if you're amused by having your friends hate you for short periods of time. Or at least one of them...the rest found it hilarious.I really need to learn how to stomach fat chicks.Silly midwesterner.One of my friends plans it out for me. I like not having to think.This is quite possible. It's also quite possible all your friends say this same thing. Food for thought...plastic, please.Same to you!Same to me!
Am I the only one who read all those in a Sean Connery voice and tried to figure out what movie they were from? I'm Canadian so no SATs for me, but I took them anyways while in grade 11. I scored perfect on the english but poorly on the math, which seems, logically, to be backwards, but math is hard. Now they've added a third section? That's unpossible.Off to go boxing day shopping.
I think you need to post a dangling modifier to get him to post again.It's like the bat signal.
It makes you average. Harder than it looks, your wang is probably average, too.
Apparently I was wrong about that.
hol_sea_1b.jpg
I dont plan on killing myself anytime soon, but murder may be in my near future. James grandma decided it would be "fun" to buy my kids a drumset and keyboard this Christmas.For someone who says the rosary a brazillion times a day and answers the phone "Jesus Loves You" she sure is an evil, evil woman.
I dont plan on killing myself anytime soon, but murder may be in my near future. James grandma decided it would be "fun" to buy my kids a drumset and keyboard this Christmas.For someone who says the rosary a brazillion times a day and answers the phone "Jesus Loves You" she sure is an evil, evil woman.
That's just cruel.My holiday went well, lots of running around.Deb did get me a cool gift. Being a big Rush fan I collected all the concert programs over the last 30 years, well until about 10 years ago when a house fire ruined them. I had some from the last 10 which my dog ate.Deb found that they had a hardbound book, with an intro from Neil that includes every program from every show. These programs are really cool stuffed with Neil's thoughts on each current album, tons of pics etc. Cool stuff.Also got a bottle of the Macallan, Skotch which i'm going to try tonight which i'm kind of geeked about.Got season one of Heroes. We watched the first 4 episodes last night and I'm pretty hooked already.I'm stuck at work today which blows, but Leaves will have to get over it.
I feel like everyone in this story wins. The exec got to sleep with a relatively hot 16 year old, the ex-boyfriend gets payoff cash, and the Spears kid gets a baby.
So what douchey drink am I supposed to consume too much of and end up crying and walking home on New Year's Eve? I wanna make sure I get this right.
Heineken_Beer.jpg
So what douchey drink am I supposed to consume too much of and end up crying and walking home on New Year's Eve? I wanna make sure I get this right.
Whatever you do, don't drink beer. You're too good to be drinking beer. My reccomendation would be vodka and energy drink. However, don't make it with absolut or Smirnoff or anything like that. Make sure you make it with a vidks nobody's ever heard of. When they ask what it's like, say "It's better than Grey Goose, but basically the same price."For whatever reason this reminded me of a classic fratdouche quote. I was talking to this kid in class a month ago, he said "Yeah, we had our formal on Saturday night. We bought like $1000 worth of alcohol. Yeah, we drank it all." And ended the sentence like that.
LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS. It has Long Island in the name for dog's sake how much more obvious can it get?
At my winter formal I bought like $100 worth of alcohol. Yeah, I drank it all.
I had a final the morning after going to a semi-formal with a girl last year and blew a .11 right before the test. This year I blew a .05, but that was after the test so I'm not sure which was worse. Any of you ladies wanna party with the Bradinator get at me and I'll show you how I rock.
cosmo. absolutely cosmo.
At my winter formal I bought like $100 worth of alcohol. Yeah, I drank it all.
YEAH BRAH!