I Called In Sick Today

I'm not sure if you're trying to say they might lose, but just remember they've had the ball 4 times and scored 24 points. Also, since they've been taping the signals all half, they'll be better prepared for what to expect after the break.But seriously, AJ Feely is playing his ass off, and he's making all the throws. He looks better than Mcnabb did in 90% of his starts this year.
I'm pleasantly surprised that the eagles are doing so well, even if I have brady in my FF league, not that it matters this week.That's all. I don't care who wins. Don't tell Ron, but I would like to see them go undefeated, but I also wouldn't mind seeing the upset, considering the line someone mentioned.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That pass interference call on Moss was pretty BS. It's not so much that it's the wrong call, but there is no way to define what a receiver can do with his hands. Last week against Buffalo Moss pushed off and it should have been PI, this one there was hardly any force whatsoever and they pull 6 off the board in a close game. If the officials could call it definitively either way, I'd be happy. But Moss is a WR that uses his hands a lot, and he really has no idea when he's going to get flagged and when he isn't, so he plays every game the same way, never knowing which call he's going to get.

6- Jon and Matt, you owe me $20!
I don't understand.
Whenever I'm doing catchup, I generally just look at avatars to see whose post is whose, and I always switch Gary and Ace and have to reread stuff because it doesn't make sense and I get all confused.
Me too.
I lost one of my best friends last night to drinking and driving. Im just numb right now. It seems like this is all just a dream. We just went out for drinks on Thanksgiving night and now he's gone. Please keep him and his wife and 2 babies in your thoughts, and please, PLEASE dont drink and drive.
wow, I don't know what to say other then I'm sorry for your loss

Ron, you missed a really solid football game. Does anyone play the knockout tourneys on full tilt? They seem real fun, but I tend to do terribly in them. My favorite is the 11pm 6-handed tourney.Lastly, Blue Moon is more delicious than I remember.

6- Jon and Matt, you owe me $20!
I don't understand.
Whenever I'm doing catchup, I generally just look at avatars to see whose post is whose, and I always switch Gary and Ace and have to reread stuff because it doesn't make sense and I get all confused.
Me too.

I don't know what happened, but me getting 2-outed in a $50 HU match and then having to play the douche bag for 20 minutes before I lose is at the top of whatever list you're creating, especially when I get it in ahead the last hand. Grinder, give me a $1000 bankroll for $50 HU matches and I can guarantee you such a huge profit.

I won an 80 man live tournament today. Here is how well/weird I ran:100% of the time I went to showdown, including multi-way preflop all-ins that were checked down, I won.I was the chip-leader except for about 15 minutes of the tournament.I flopped zero sets, and nobody ever flopped a set against me. (In one key pot, I turned the second-nut straight, and my opponent turned a set.)I flopped zero flush draws, and nobody ever showed down a flush or a flush-draw against me.At the final table, exactly once did I raise the pot preflop and lose. I never had all my chips in.For the biggest pot of the night, I got all the chips in with 99 v. TT. The flop was 225. Turn 9. River 9. This is the only time I put a real beat on anybody, but it was the most important hand of the tournament by far.I had AK one time. I had AA, KK, JJ, TT zero times. I had AQ zero times. I had AJ zero times. I had KQ zero times and KJ zero times. I had AT 3 times, 99 3 times, 88 twice, and 66 once. I had a handful of other small pocket pairs that very little money went into the pot with (44 five times, 33 and 22 once each).There are some other odd ones, too, but I'm kinda not remembering. What a weird tournament.

I won an 80 man live tournament today. Here is how well/weird I ran:100% of the time I went to showdown, including multi-way preflop all-ins that were checked down, I won.I was the chip-leader except for about 15 minutes of the tournament.I flopped zero sets, and nobody ever flopped a set against me. (In one key pot, I turned the second-nut straight, and my opponent turned a set.)I flopped zero flush draws, and nobody ever showed down a flush or a flush-draw against me.At the final table, exactly once did I raise the pot preflop and lose. I never had all my chips in.For the biggest pot of the night, I got all the chips in with 99 v. TT. The flop was 225. Turn 9. River 9. This is the only time I put a real beat on anybody, but it was the most important hand of the tournament by far.I had AK one time. I had AA, KK, JJ, TT zero times. I had AQ zero times. I had AJ zero times. I had KQ zero times and KJ zero times. I had AT 3 times, 99 3 times, 88 twice, and 66 once. I had a handful of other small pocket pairs that very little money went into the pot with (44 five times, 33 and 22 once each).There are some other odd ones, too, but I'm kinda not remembering. What a weird tournament.
Congrats. Why/How did you keep all those stats.
Grey cup today. That means a championship football game where the game is more entertaining than the commercials. Also means pizza, beer, chili, macaroni, wings, nachos, and the annual MTT at my buddy's place.
No halftime entertainment?
Oh so many questions.
Shakey, are we talking dark meat or white meat?
Although, since it is quite possibly the best team ever, there is the aspect that you're "watching history" and stuff, but I don't know how much 90% of the country gives a shit about that. Thoughts? Patriots are on Monday night next week too.
Negro please
I lost one of my best friends last night to drinking and driving. Im just numb right now. It seems like this is all just a dream. We just went out for drinks on Thanksgiving night and now he's gone. Please keep him and his wife and 2 babies in your thoughts, and please, PLEASE dont drink and drive. You might spill
Thoughts with ya...
So I went to the Bears game yesterday...
FYP...it was better.
My favorite is the 11pm 6-handed tourney.
Couple times/month. They eliminated the $24 and now just have the $100. Play is not good at either.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was blah. Trying to buy a new car and running into a ton of obstacles. Grrrr.Good to see the Pats didn't blow someone out this week. Was actually a good game to watch unlike the previous 10 games.Lions still suck as I expected. That was fun to see. The town is going apeshit over it and it is funny. Everyone is pointing fingers at everyone and now everyone wants Martz run out of town. The big debate is if 8-8 (which is a stretch at this point) would be a good season. I say no since they started out 6-2. Anyway, that's boring so forget that.Sickie FFL looks to be interesting going into the last week. Three should be tied for 4th place going into Thursday. Do they go by points scored? Hope so since that would put me 4th I think. Mr. B still is the only one who has not paid btw. I don't know what to eat for lunch. All there is is fast food crap all around me. So who is going to be the National Champion this year. I am rooting for WV. But who knows the way this season has gone. Green Bay vs Pats in superbowl and Brett Farve throws 6 TD's to win 45-42. That is all, back to my Seinfeld Trivia. http://www.couchpotatotrivia.com/tv/seinfeld/

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was blah. Trying to buy a new car and running into a ton of obstacles. Grrrr.
do you buy a new car every week?
do you buy a new car every week?
We bought a car for my wife in September. Now it's my turn though it isn't going well. So I will possibly have to wait till Feb. because VW is being retarded.
We bought a car for my wife in September. Now it's my turn though it isn't going well. So I will possibly have to wait till Feb. because VW is being retarded.
get a bmw. my friend just bought a brand new 335i. the fucker is FAST. I believe it may be slightly expensive though.