I Called In Sick Today

PLEEEESE tell me its a Binford 2000 multi blade super duper cutting head!It sure looks like one, but its a folding ladder that I use for painting and stuff....
I guess that streak is paint. Sure looked like realtree. I should figure you wouldn't be one for buying a treestand anyways, you probably built one out of a cherry picker and a hay bail.and I TOLD you fuckers that they were little smokies, but did anybody believe Shake? NoooOOOOooooo....
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey guys. I just dropped by to tell you that I drove David Carradine around in my Sentra today. Just another day really.

Scram is intelligent, but he is so obnoxious and ridiculous if I ever meet him in real life I am going to kick him square in the testicles. People who read the Jerry Falwell thread know what I'm talking about
I think I just killed the thread for ya....Andrew cleared up alot of the BS in there for me.I was thinking they were talking about Lynchburg TN for a while....You guys heard my story about touring Jack Daniels, right?meh...
Hey guys. I just dropped by to tell you that I drove David Carradine around in my Sentra today. Just another day really.
Pfft...how could you drop by with a weak story like that? Didn't you see my duck dinner post?
You guys heard my story about touring Jack Daniels, right?
Hey, did Zach ever help you load the video of accepting that award?
I guess that streak is paint. Sure looked like realtree. I should figure you wouldn't be one for buying a treestand anyways, you probably built one out of a cherry picker and a hay bail.and I TOLD you fuckers that they were little smokies, but did anybody believe Shake? NoooOOOOooooo....
Goddammit......Now theres NOOOOO way that youll believe that I once rented a bucket truck to use as a treestand, huh?The law states that you have to be more than 20' from the road in order to shoot a deer....Shane and I rented a line truck from United Rentals three years ago as a joke. He was going to drive down the road while I was in the bucket stretched out 20' past the ditches.... telephone poles were the main problem with that idea.We ended up extending it up in the back of my field for two days. I had to stand on my toes to pee out of the damn thing.
Pfft...how could you drop by with a weak story like that? Didn't you see my duck dinner post?
Of course not. I don't read this thread. I would never read this thread. Do you know who I am? I'm the guy that drives David Carradine around. Not some loser like all of you.
Hey, did Zach ever help you load the video of accepting that award?
I'll ask him if hes done editing it when he calls in later tonight. Its too long or something for YoutubeHes got a game tonight that goes until about 11 my time

I was going to make a joke about what washed up actor loogie would be driving around tomorrow, but I realized I'm not old enough to know many washed up actors.

Of course not. I don't read this thread. I would never read this thread. Do you know who I am? I'm the guy that drives David Carradine around. Not some loser like all of you.
*whips off sunglasses with one hand and turns to look at the camera*You win, you always do.*walks off into the sunset*I know I just combined the go-to moves for David Caruso and David Carradine...but fuck it.
WHOOOOOOOOOWings up 3-0 early!Why do I have a bad feeling that the Bulls might complete the comeback?
Where the fuck was all this offense last game?And I have that same feeling. Hope it's not right though...
The whole thing about having 30 really cool friends? I just don't believe it. It's hard to keep up with so many people, at least in my experience.
yep a good manager you will make some day
Everyone has their own story in life. Things happen that you think are bad, things don't go your way, but it's life. And think about where you are right now, and how lucky you are to be there. Don't sweat the small **** in life, and try to do as much as possible before you die. Tell everyone you love, you love them constantly. You never know when one day, you wake up, and that isn't an option. Be the best you can be for yourself. You only have one shot, and everyday really is an adventure.
This is going on my tombstone... or a tatoo on my back. Nice one Mr. B.
All this talk has made me thirsty. Since I didn't go to work today, and my wife won't be home for several hours, I think I may..... {chsristttt!}...{psssttttttfizzle}.......{glugglugglugglug}..........{ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh}
Let's play some pokah
For any of you that read about Shanes "pepperbacons" a while back, they are actually my creation and Im going to the store to get the "fixins" in a few minutes....
If I give you my UPS #, will you send me a batch?
Fine, total wins next year Lions vs. Bears.I need 200-1 odds.
OK - minimum bet is $100. Ties I win.I am thinking the Bulls and Pistons