• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Clipse is playing the Middle East here in Boston at the end of the month, and I'm strongly considering going. I've never been to any sort of rap/hip-hop shop; hell I don't think I've ever seen a negro perform live. I may have to break the streak on the 27th.I am curious as to what etiquette should be employed at the show. Do I belt out "Trill" and "Dirty Money" with my fellow black brethren, while wearing khaki's and a grey polo shirt? I'm not sure.
Two words:Sweater vest.
Clipse is playing the Middle East here in Boston at the end of the month, and I'm strongly considering going. I've never been to any sort of rap/hip-hop shop; hell I don't think I've ever seen a negro perform live. I may have to break the streak on the 27th.I am curious as to what etiquette should be employed at the show. Do I belt out "Trill" and "Dirty Money" with my fellow black brethren, while wearing khaki's and a grey polo shirt? I'm not sure.
This is probably the worst mistake you can make. You need to try to fit in with them. Blacks have special outsider radar. You'll need oversized jeans, emaculate white sneakers, a large, shiny object around your neck, as many bandanas as you can fit on your person, and "Thug Life" tattooed somewhere prominent. Also, it'd probably be a good idea to "get in" with a group as early as possible. Colored people travel in packs, and often there can be friction between opposing "sets" or "crews". I advise you to study up and become intimately familiar with their language, and upon arrival to the concert, find the nearest pack and infiltrate your way in. Offer 40oz containers of alcohol as a peace offering, and make sure to surround yourself totally at all times. Do all this, and you will be fine.
Adam's "Bored at 4am" Movie of the Day:The Sandlot. Such a good movie, I haven't seen it in years but it's a classic.
Yeah, my bored at 1am movie earlier was a Deja Vu bootleg. Crappy quality, decent movie. $5 arguably well spent.
That post about having sex with a woman was an e-gay reference. My virginity was lost around 4 years ago. Theres not much to tell really. It was over in around 0 seconds as immediately upon penetration I busted with epic fury. I pumped for another 30 seconds in a pitiful attempt to save face, as the poor girl hadnt realized my misfiring. When I stopped she patted me on the back and said, "It happens." I didnt see her again after that night. Sadly true.
this seems to be a reoccurring theme of losing ones virginity. I know when I lost mine, I couldn't have gotten any more than 3 good pumps on the first one, but after that came and went (get it?), I guess I mustered up some retard strength or something and managed to keep on going for over an hour. she had no idea. she actually thought I was good in bed. sucker.
so are you really gay or what?
whoa, easy on hitting on the new guy there danny, don't want to scare him away

"yo did you download those plays that I sent you?"Great youtubing right there.Nice work ZimC-Dub there was something...oh yeah outback? They have ridiculously good french onion soup, and that GRID comment will be used todayMDG- How on earth could you possibly think there is a machine that...nevermind - beating + dead horse = more virgin bashingI went to foxwoods yesterday and managed to walk away up $600 after losing $500 in my 10-20 game. Thank the roulette gods for that one. So for the week, im up $2000 after going 3 times. Not too bad, but I think i'm done for a while. I just can't seem to find a fold button when I play.Other than that I think you are all gold jerry, and these pretzels are making me thirstyCiao

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: RhinestoneCowboy, mkAny plans for the day? Hitting up the bread line yet?
less incidents, fridays, etc.
WARNING: JEFFSTRAT CAN LICK MY HAIRY SAC
tyvmI had a dream about stealing an electric tennis ball cart with a member of the sick thread while high. Guess who? And I wonder if an electric tennis ball cart exists? We took it from Mike Babcock, coach of the red wings.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: RhinestoneCowboy, mkAny plans for the day? Hitting up the unemployment line yet?
nopers, keycard still works...i need suggestions for a valentine's day gift.
I can't remember the last time I got legitimately exhausted, simply from eating. Usually it's more of a nausea-induced coma accompanied sometimes by begging for a heart attack, but tonight it's just exhaustion. Went to Outback with some friends tonight. Bad news: Their salads are still terrible. Good news: I ate enough other food to make the entire continent of Africa jealous.
Glad I am not your asshole
Good thought, but this could be better for mulitple romance expolsions: http://www.sybaris.com/index.aspBTW, it can stop snowing.
I need a new cell phone, anybody have any suggestions?
donadamsshoephone200jo8.jpg$10 on Stars to any Sickie ( under the age of 30) who can correctly name the actor's character and the show.
And the last hand from the session. Make that +$1200 or so.Seat 4: Zimmer4141 ($1,427.30)Zimmer4141 shows [As Kh] (a straight, Ace high)joeysilvey57 mucksZimmer4141 wins the pot ($287) with a straight, Ace high
What a knucklehead. You win, you always do.
Their caesar salad is amazing, in the gross fast food kind of way.
Restaurants like Outback are fast food, only difference is you don't get the foam container until you eat half of it.
$10 on Stars to any Sickie ( under the age of 30) who can correctly name the actor's character and the show.
I was all excited. I figured I was back in business with online poker, then I remembered that I'm 34.No google for me baby. I've got retard knowledge.Hello all.I've got nothing. I actually knew what GRID was before Dub explained it. His decription of how to blend with negroes was gold. I pictured him whispering it while on the plains of the sarenghetti (sp)I was watching Animal House last night, still a classic, but what really killed me was right after they high tailed it out of the "black bar" and while the car was peeling away, Flounder says "those negroes stole our dates" Hilarious.Discuss, I'll be back after noon or so.
That's "get smart", I had to google his first name though (Maxwell)
Wiener. Wiener.Ship me your handle. It will be there tonight.
I was all excited. I figured I was back in business with online poker, then I remembered that I'm 34.No google for me baby. I've got retard knowledge.
OK Corky, I'll ship you $1 .
Should I bone my ex-sister in law?Discuss.
So I called in sick today. Just had to stop in for a minute.For those of you who were horrified, I just wanted to say that I'd never, ever follow thru on this. I was mostly kidding.But she has been at my house a lot babysitting, and there have been some wierd vibes, and I was hearing a lot of complaints about the thread being dead, so I thought I give you guys something to chew on.But I could never bone my son's aunt. Just wanted to throw that out there...
I was watching Animal House last night, still a classic, but what really killed me was right after they high tailed it out of the "black bar" and while the car was peeling away, Flounder says "those negroes stole our dates" Hilarious.Discuss, I'll be back after noon or so.
I have many favorite moments from that movie.-when we first meet D-Day on the staircase, and as an introduction his does the little song on his throat-the casual discussion as the guys hit golf balls at neidermeyer-"Otis, my man!"-Donald Sutherland's ass-"Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode."-Bluto's sneaky dash across campus to put the horse in Wermer's office
Just wanted to throw that out there...
I want you to go ahead and just take that one back. You know what I think you need? An asian love-slave. I'm not sure why I think this, but I do.Although I guess that could be said for anyone.

I forgot my favorite exchange. The first bolded I find hilarious. The second I find nostalgic.Boon: Where are you going? We just got here. Katy: No, Boon, you just got here. I've been downstairs for an hour entertaining some kid from Pig's Knuckle, Arkansas. Boon: Umm - maybe we could drive up to your folks' place this weekend. Katy: Oh, fabulous. My car filled with your beer buddies going up to empty my parents' liquor cabinet. It's too depressing to think about. Boon: No! Just gonna be you and me. And Otter and another girl. Katy: Is this really what you're gonna do for the rest of your life? Boon: What do you mean? Katy: I mean hanging around with a bunch of animals getting drunk every weekend. Boon: No! After I graduate, I'm gonna get drunk every night.

Wow, I just love the expression "sack of fries". Anyway, White Castle isn't very classy or romantic. If you want to impress a girl you have to take her somewhere special, somewhere exotic... somewhere like Pizza Hut: "Happy Valentines Day honey! Visit the Ice Cream Factory as much as you want, my treat. Garcon! Deux Bacardi Breezers, and make it snappy." And so forth, and so on.