I Called In Sick Today

as long as he's in I have confidence. I'd like to know about Juan and Pat as well..thinking of playing an $11 double shootout to the Sunday mil on stars but i've had a few and probably just donking it..4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: Randy Reed, ColeSLaw, therrinnHmmmmm
I didn't know therrinn was still with us. I certainly don't recall a post from him recently. Maybe if he had a recognizable avatar we'd know.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

PokerStars Game #5636675853: Tournament #28507542, 500FPP Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (600/1200) - 2006/07/21 - 22:13:13 (ET)Table '28507542 2' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 2: NickDarvas (27091 in chips) Seat 5: Magscm23 (13409 in chips) NickDarvas: posts the ante 75Magscm23: posts the ante 75Magscm23: posts small blind 600NickDarvas: posts big blind 1200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Magscm23 [As Ac]Magscm23: calls 600NickDarvas: checks *** FLOP *** [5c 2s 7h]NickDarvas: bets 1200Magscm23: raises 10934 to 12134 and is all-inNickDarvas: calls 10934Magscm23 said, "wow"Magscm23 said, "dumb me"*** TURN *** [5c 2s 7h] [8h]*** RIVER *** [5c 2s 7h 8h] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***NickDarvas: shows [7c 2h] (two pair, Sevens and Deuces)Magscm23: shows [As Ac] (a pair of Aces)Magscm23 said, "oh well"NickDarvas collected 26818 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 26818 | Rake 0 Board [5c 2s 7h 8h 9c]Seat 2: NickDarvas (big blind) showed [7c 2h] and won (26818) with two pair, Sevens and DeucesSeat 5: Magscm23 (button) (small blind) showed [As Ac] and lost with a pair of Acesthis was a 500FPP sat into the stars million. I never play these things, but I had some points and decided to give it a whirl. Got to heads up, he started with over double my chips, I reversed it, he reversed it, I needed a double up, go tricky with AA, and lost to the old 72. Could he have flopped better? He was going all in a decent amount, especially after a big pot loss, but I never had cards to call with. Oh well, I'm kind of bummed. Not that I could win a biggie like the Sunday, but hey, you never know. I'm mad, but not too mad, he just flopped two pair. You gotta get a little tricky heads up sometimes. Maybe not. If I didn't, I guess I just pick up the blinds. I'm rambling b/c I'm mad at me.

My brother just called--bizzle has 22.5k at the dinner break. According to the (notoriously bad) cardplayer listings, he should be near the top ten in chips.

My brother just called--bizzle has 22.5k at the dinner break. According to the (notoriously bad) cardplayer listings, he should be near the top ten in chips.
Wow, I really really hope he can take this down. I will tease him mercilessly if he finishes in third.
Top of the 4th, bases loaded, Cuddyer facing a full count with 2 outs, smacks a double to clear the bases! Awesome!
Fine. I believe you. You like sports. Jeez.Yes, everything is always about me (or Chris).Althought the "Awesome!" makes me think you may still be faking it.So, are we entering a tourney at some point tonight?
Awesome!! Adam is at the movies, so I'm glad you're keeping us updated. TWINS WIN 14-6
and the wsox continue to lose. Could get ugly in Chicago.
So, are we entering a tourney at some point tonight?
Pants are at my ankles and ready sir.Where...FCP?
and the wsox continue to lose. Could get ugly in Chicago.Pants are at my ankles and ready sir.Where...FCP?
Nice...now pick your pants back up. And then lower them again...slowly.Stars, got cash there?
He cashes, I am ordering up some room service for young Peter.Anyone know where he is staying?
Same here..How much does everyone want to buy in for? There is a 20+2 NL starting in 18 minutes.
how about a $12 6 person sng?
i'm down for this.$10 if possible...my money is on party...only have about $40 on stars
turbo plo hi lo for 3?Edit: sorry ron cant read Stud for 5

back from "work" work tonight = hangin out at the store, working with 2 of my buddies, and some girls came by.. brought an 18 and stuck it in the freezer, so i've been drinking since about 6. i am such an awesome manager i can't believe it sometimes. now i'm off to watch the original clerks, eat dominos, be unhealthy, drink some beer and have a good ol time.i should be back late tonight until the early morning, since i'm off all day tomorrow bitches!

back from "work" work tonight = hangin out at the store, working with 2 of my buddies, and some girls came by.. brought an 18 and stuck it in the freezer, so i've been drinking since about 6. i am such an awesome manager i can't believe it sometimes. now i'm off to watch the original clerks, eat dominos, be unhealthy, drink some beer and have a good ol time.i should be back late tonight until the early morning, since i'm off all day tomorrow bitches!
I now want to work at your store....

Well, went golfing, played soccer, ate some wings at BW-3, lost in a home game, and now I'm home playing poker until bed. I'm sure I'll post about some retarded hand I lose.If you guys are donkin up a non-NLHE tourney I'll play tonight.

Well, went golfing, played soccer, ate some wings at BW-3, lost in a home game, and now I'm home playing poker until bed. I'm sure I'll post about some retarded hand I lose.If you guys are donkin up a non-NLHE tourney I'll play tonight.
I really think we should try to do this later on.

Oh, and I got a PM from Teneight's new account. I said in a thread asking about him that he wasn't that funny or a very good poker player, so he, being the tool he is, challenged me to a HU match at 3/6 NL.