Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, 2 people have hit runner runner flushes on me tonight. Down about $250 at 1/2 NL tonight so far.
Just pretend your dick is 11 inches long, and losing is impossible.Wang
Just pretend your dick is 11 inches long, and losing is impossible.Wang
Ha, as you were typing that I had TPTK and the nut flush draw against a set. Needless to say I did not hit, bye bye another $200.And who has to pretend?
15ar4.gif
So that's how Dog knows all.
Well, 2 people have hit runner runner flushes on me tonight. Down about $250 at 1/2 NL tonight so far.
Sometimes you just can't win. Unless you're as good as me...I always can't win.

ok, 10 dollar sng, 4 handed, I'm pretty low in chips, second lowest was sitting out all tourney, computer problems I guess. He's getting blinded off, but otherwise it was business as usual. I was folding unless I had good hands. No wiggle room.Blinds 75/150, I have 845 left in the bb, sitting out has 345 left or so, he's two to my left, sb limps, I have AQ, I say screw it and raise all in, I don't play these things for a $7 profit, he flips AK, gg me. I also went all in with 10 10 during all this. Did I do something stupid? Should I just have chalked up a third place and moved on or was I right to try to double and get back into it?

I think you should've played for 3rd, then moved on from there. You play Sngs to cash first, then win, because the payout for 1st isn't high enough to only play for the win.

I guess the thing to do is post hands tonight.I'm playing PLO8 on Party. $25.After the river had nut low and a flush on a board with three 8s. I was on the button and there was a bet and two calls in front of me. I min raised. Stupid? I think so. I'd like to take that one back.edit: just poured my first drink. paging ben...

bodog 25k, im rolling right now, cant miss....ive hit my last 3 open ended straights, and i made a bad call with a4 against a9 preflop with a short stack and hit a 4. im also second in the weekend golf tourney right now.

I guess the thing to do is post hands tonight.I'm playing PLO8 on Party. $25.After the river had nut low and a flush on a board with three 8s. I was on the button and there was a bet and two calls in front of me. I min raised. Stupid? I think so. I'd like to take that one back.edit: just poured my first drink. paging ben...
Yeah, depending on the circumstances, I'm probably potting that. You're getting at least 1/4 unless 2 others have the nut low. And while it is a very slim chance, you might still have the high as well.
Yeah, depending on the circumstances, I'm probably potting that. You're getting at least 1/4 unless 2 others have the nut low. And while it is a very slim chance, you might still have the high as well.
Should I be worried about only getting two calls and raking in 1/4 of the pot?This is the one area of PLO8 I'm still unsure about...quartering and when to worry about it.
Should I be worried about only getting two calls and raking in 1/4 of the pot?This is the one area of PLO8 I'm still unsure about...quartering and when to worry about it.
No, being quartered is usually only a big problem in HU pots, which is why playing a HU pot with only the nut low is a bad idea.
I'm at your table 95340 so LMG.Edit, with my entire PP roll. good idea right?
So how about you reward my mitzvah from last night with a seat tonight.
so so so good looking.poker: had KK and AA several times in capped multi-way pots, and can't win one for ****. last time against 55 and TJ and of course river gives them both a straight.i've been losing and getting outdrawn so much i think its affecting my play. getting in lots of hands though, so i've got that going for me.by the way, rather's an ok guy, in small doses.

In the FCP Golf tourney - doubled up Rhinestone when his 99 held up against my AJ and then pushed my Q8 from the button into KK.Still in the FCP $20K - have 17K in chips right now

serious question....when im tourneys, especially after the 2nd or 3rd hour when it really matters, i make way too many decisions way too quickly. ill make a play and have an immediate and predetermined outcome decided before thinking through hardly any of the information thats available to me. tonight i called off an extra 2500 chips when i was 100% sure i was beat simply because the price looked right the instant i looked at it. obviously it wasnt.yesterday in the bodog 100k i made an absolutely terrible call with A2 suited from the button for like 40% of my stack and it ruined the rest of my tourney, but id already decided if the BB pushed i would call (based on previous hands with the BB). just stupid plays that cost me lots of money.suggestions? i tell myself quite often not to act in big hands before ive thought through it all, but thats not doing anything. i suppose its mostly a self-discipline thing, and i dont do it nearly as often in live poker, but online i rush myself all the time and destroy tourneys that ive been doing good in. i think the hand over after and realize how easy the correct play (95% of the time folding) would have been.help meee

I think you should've played for 3rd, then moved on from there. You play Sngs to cash first, then win, because the payout for 1st isn't high enough to only play for the win.
my thinking was once I get to third, I barely have a bb.okey dokey. I'm done for the night and not gonna be around tomorrow. Got lots of work to do. Catch you all when I finish all my work and ignore my pending crap that I have no urge to do or on Wednesday. I love you.also lifted tonight in addition to my cardio. That should be fun tomorrow.

Just lost a pretty crucial hand. Roommate has 3 2, hits, gets a 10 and stays. I have a 5 showing, flip up a 6 for an 11, get a 4 then a 10, gg me.Now he gets to sleep under the dining room table (read beer pong table) on the main floor where it's cooler.

Just lost a pretty crucial hand. Roommate has 3 2, hits, gets a 10 and stays. I have a 5 showing, flip up a 6 for an 11, get a 4 then a 10, gg me.Now he gets to sleep under the dining room table (read beer pong table) on the main floor where it's cooler.
BBFIDTS