I Called In Sick Today

I appreciate all the kind words. Dustin had it correct; for every minute I spend on here, it's a minute taking away from my work. Then I fall behind and have to stay late one night. I understand doing things in moderation; however, I have tried that and have failed miserably. What can I say? I love this place. There have been days where I would stay away until lunch, figure I'll spend an hour on, and then four o'clock rolls around before I know it. You guys were way too entertaining for me to stay away. I don't have the willpower like Chris somebody who actually has willpower.So thanks again for the laughs and good times.
And with those final words, a pillar of the thread walks away. A god among men, a gentlemen and a scholar, and above all, a cocksucker of the highest order.Fare thee well my friend.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

He'll be back, another qualude, he'll love us in the mornin'
Hopefully this rings true for all that have left.I am starting to feel like every day in here is Memorial Day.I hate Memorial Day.

Well, some good news, for me anyway. I got driving privledges today! At least for the next 2 months I can drive back and forth to work. It's been crazy and I thought for a minute in court I might not get them, but I sweet talked the judge. (or she saw the crazed look in my eyes and got scared). Anywho the g/f doesn't have to drive me anymore. I have to go back for sentancing but I already know the outcome so it's no biggie.On another front, i'm not leaving here, ever. And finally, I had this really good chinese for lunch. Combo Lo Mein spicy, with steamed dumplings and it was friggin awesome.

Hoagie, Grinder, Subs, you name it, if it's 6 inches and between two buns, I likes it.

So thanks again for the laughs and good times.
Bah, I was trying to search the thread for something good to quote, but I still can't figure it out.Instead I give you the last Calvin & Hobbes strip ever printed:calvin_hobbes.jpgI hate goodbye's :tear:
if it's 6 inches and between two buns, I likes it.
QFT.Damn you and that Calvin And Hobbes cartoon. I'm a fucking mess now.Allright, i'm done for today. These are tumultuous times we live in but hopefully the sick thread and all it stands for will live on.Habs out.

Bah, I don't quite know what to say, other than I miss Calvin & Hobbes, I wish there were still new strips, but I can still really enjoy going back and reading the old ones.Not a coincidence, I suspect.

Bah, I don't quite know what to say, other than I miss Calvin & Hobbes, I wish there were still new strips, but I can still really enjoy going back and reading the old ones.Not a coincidence, I suspect.
QFT on both counts.
Bah, I was trying to search the thread for something good to quote, but I still can't figure it out.Instead I give you the last Calvin & Hobbes strip ever printed:I hate goodbye's :tear:
well done
Alright. I'm out of the shower and I feel much better now. Who wants to play with me?
I would have rather played with you *in* the shower, but I guess I'll take whatever I can get. On a related note, no Matt and no Tim so far this week...curious. I wonder what foreign objects they're shoving up each other.

So far on my sick day I've gone back to bed until 11, woke up and played PLO for a couple hours. I had NO IDEA how soft the 2-2 PLO games on FCP were. It almost feels easier than the .25-.25 PLO. I started getting sloppy and giving some back, so now I'm having coffee and some of my homemade red beans, rice, sausage and grilled chicken. It's a tasty treat for the whole family.

It was a hot and steamy shower too. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it.
I'm instantly convinced I wouldn't have been paying attention to the water.
I started getting sloppy and giving some back, so now I'm having coffee and some of my homemade red beans, rice, sausage and grilled chicken. It's a tasty treat for the whole family.
As opposed to your swinging cod that's only a treat for the missus?
That's because you would have been busy washing my back.This is fun, Matt's not here to Yogi us.
It wouldn't surprise me if he left the Yogi launch codes in the hands of a capable backup. I'm sure it's coming...

Wed Jun 28 13:39:00 PDT 2006Greenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course."

Nice house Habs. I'm crashing it August 18-19Bill Hobbes you son of a bitch. I think we are officially no longer on a voyage to greatness :tear:I guarantee Lori has already shown Hobbes her boobs, and I'm very jealousWhenever someone asks "Do you want a cookie?" I will immediately think of PeterI'm sick and sunburnt from 18 holes of golf. Came in 2nd on the longest drive hole :FUCK: but had a ton of fun.

It wouldn't surprise me if he left the Yogi launch codes in the hands of a capable backup. I'm sure it's coming...
I already searched for it, but ISAUTSF
Succeeding where Ben fails.
What-ever.

Oh and Lori, fuck your Twins too for sweeping my Dodgers. WTFAnd are you really pregnant or am I smart?

Well Hi to you LadyG. Spoilsport, haha.Not true, he's only seen what has been posted here. What kind of girl do you think I am? :not going to like your response face:
A fine upstanding young woman who loves 4-wheelers and teasing men
I already searched for it, but ISAUTSFWhat-ever.
I'm sure Hobbes can help you with this, I mean he is always pulling up random posts........o wait, that's right. :single tear face:
NOOOO, not me, his wife. Sheesh, where have you guys been?
Ahh, thats what I get for skimming. I remember that she is pregnant, yes.And yes, the Dodgers suck right now, and its killing me