I Called In Sick Today

Haha, silly boy. You know I don't know how to post pictures.
But I do know that you know how to email them to people for them to post.And being the most viable candidate here for sending/posting, I am instantly convinced that it is in my best interest to get everyone to shut the fuck up.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Would you like a peanut?Here's an instantly made up limerick in the meantime.My sweetest LolliYou are the only one that makes my cock jollyI don't care what other people say, It's okay.Bring out the YogiJust as long as you suck on my hoagie.
That's adorable! You need an IDH adjustment.
You were on my list.1. Mexico2. Adam3. DustinThe rest of the list varies based on my whims.
as always, thank you.
I have several lists, and you are definatley the top spot on one of them.Sorry, I've been sidetracked this morning, congrats on the house. Now where the fuck is my poem??
since I was 6th on yours, I feel ok picking on you.Which list is he on, your correct speller list?
:hiding behind a tree face:
This works for everyone except NakedCowboy. If well all turn sideways and hide behind a tree, and Lolli takes off her top, she will know instantly where he is.
Would you like a peanut?Here's an instantly made up limerick in the meantime.My sweetest LolliYou are the only one that makes my cock jollyI don't care what other people say, It's okay.Bring out the YogiJust as long as you suck on my hoagie.
It's a great limerick apart from the fact that the rhythm is wrong, the rhyme scheme is wrong, and your penis is a hoagie.
I don't have any good pics to send you otherwise I would.
any pic of you is a great pic/invisible writing/ #FFFF does anyone think that this sucking up will work?
I am instantly convinced that your GF is too cool for you and is in actuality a witness protection victim assigned to live in the safest home in the United States.
QFT- I honestly don't know what she's thinking.
Am I the only one who thinks that magically one day Hobbes, Shake, and Caleb are all going to pop back in and go "HAHA just fucking with you!" and then everything will be back to normal?No?:desperately clinging on to hopes and dreams face:
:desperately clinging with you:
BWAHAHAHA
It's a great limerick apart from the fact that the rhythm is wrong, the rhyme scheme is wrong, and your penis is a hoagie.
POTD tooo funny
This works for everyone except NakedCowboy. If well all turn sideways and hide behind a tree, and Lolli takes off her top, she will know instantly where he is.
he just needs a tree with waist high branches
Ok, I'm going to see if I can find a pic to send to Peter in memory of all of our fallen Sickies.You love me and you know it.
remove top, take said camera, stand in front of a mirror, point camera at your reflection in mirror, snap photo, send photo to Magscm23@hotmail.comPRONTOwhat, are you doing Andi's routine now that she's gone?You're ok
You're a tubby teenager, you tryin' to tell me you don't like hoagies?
Thanks, your avatar gives me a half-chub. JS. If there were pigtails, it would be full-fledged.
I can throw some pigtails on for ya. they won't be long, but hey, neither are you. You get what you give.Also, Adam, I'd like a weight update
remove top, take said camera, stand in front of a mirror, point camera at your reflection in mirror, snap photo, send photo to Magscm23@hotmail.comPRONTO
DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP. HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS.
DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP. HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS.
but I know how to jerk off to naked pictures of guys (cross out guys) girlsI don't know how to cross out either, but this subtle humour thing is making me giggle.
You're a tubby teenager, you tryin' to tell me you don't like hoagies?
I've honestly never had an actual hoagie. I've had many other types of sandwiches, but never a hoagie.
Hahaha, I almost forgot about that. He's selfish like that.Ok, I'm really leaving this time.
she wasn't sending me anything. Even though she owes me one. haha
I make up for my shortcomings by excelling at origami.
fold me like a pretzel in the kitchen of your new home on September 2
I've honestly never had an actual hoagie. I've had many other types of sandwiches, but never a hoagie.
hoagie is just another name for a sub. standard fat guy knowledge.
I don't even know what a hoagie is. How do you like them apples?
you've seen his food posts. It's obvious that tubby btch doesn't like apples, or any fruits or vegetables for that matter, unless they come on top of a sandwich or tacoI kid I kid,seriously thoughI can't carry this place on my back forever. Step it up people. Off to do more work.
fold me like a pretzel in the kitchen of your new home on September 2
I've got bigger plans for you butterball.Come by on the second monday of october, we'll celebrate canadian thanksgiving.I'm gonna cut you, i'm gonna cook you, and then i'm gonna fuckin eat you. Name that film.
Also, Adam, I'd like a weight update
Still stuck on a 10 pound loss...sorry to disappoint. I'm planning to start the treadmill as soon as I move, but it's looking like that may not happen this weekend after all. Lawyers are dragging their heels...as lawyers do.
Wishing well
I appreciate all the kind words. Dustin had it correct; for every minute I spend on here, it's a minute taking away from my work. Then I fall behind and have to stay late one night. I understand doing things in moderation; however, I have tried that and have failed miserably. What can I say? I love this place. There have been days where I would stay away until lunch, figure I'll spend an hour on, and then four o'clock rolls around before I know it. You guys were way too entertaining for me to stay away. I don't have the willpower like Chris somebody who actually has willpower.So thanks again for the laughs and good times.
I appreciate all the kind words. Dustin had it correct; for every minute I spend on here, it's a minute taking away from my work. Then I fall behind and have to stay late one night. I understand doing things in moderation; however, I have tried that and have failed miserably. What can I say? I love this place. There have been days where I would stay away until lunch, figure I'll spend an hour on, and then four o'clock rolls around before I know it. You guys were way too entertaining for me to stay away. I don't have the willpower like Chris somebody who actually has willpower.So thanks again for the laughs and good times.
one last parting shot huh? After all we've been through. I gave you a nickname man.anyway, yeah, like I said. Good luck, but I will leave you with a relevant quote.He'll be back, another qualude, he'll love us in the mornin'
I've got bigger plans for you butterball.Come by on the second monday of october, we'll celebrate canadian thanksgiving.I'm gonna cut you, i'm gonna cook you, and then i'm gonna fuckin eat you. Name that film.
no idea
Still stuck on a 10 pound loss...sorry to disappoint. I'm planning to start the treadmill as soon as I move, but it's looking like that may not happen this weekend after all. Lawyers are dragging their heels...as lawyers do.
I only lost 2lbs after a 10lb first week. We'll see how it goes on Saturday. I haven't worked out on Mon or Tues, and ate more than my points, although still 100x better than I usually do on Tues. We'll see. Its a fcking grind.