I Called In Sick Today

I was playing some WarCraft III tonight and finished a game on a sour note with the other team. We were playing 5 vs 5 and three of my teammates simultaneously disconnected, pretty much ending it, but the other team wanted us to stay. I told them to **** themselves and left, but one of the guys kept private messaging me, calling me names and such. The conversation went something like this:guy: noob, quit warcraft and kill yourselfme: I didn't feel like wasting time playing an unwinnable gameguy: loser noob faggotme: Keep calling me noob, it makes me rock hardme: What's your name? Where do you live? me: Let's hook up.The guy quit messaging me at that point. I think I'll use the Ron Mexico defense again in the future. It works quite well on the 12-16 year-old boy crowd--I think they genuinely find it disturbing.
from my little experience with online gaming, i am instantly convinced that this will effectively stop any annoying badgering. not that i would know, since i don't even have a badger
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

from my little experience with online gaming, i am instantly convinced that this will effectively stop any annoying badgering. not that i would know, since i don't even have a badger
AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA, that used to be my sig.

dogdammit, i really am begining to hate neteller.update: they asked me to send them my license. i did. it was a pain in the arse because i dont have a scanner/digital camera, so i had to go to a friend's and use his scanner. i email it to them as they requested, and wait to hear back.then i get an email saying they now need my social security card. it's a hassle for me to run to my friend's house to use his scanner, plus i would like to get started asap. also, i dont understand what the problem is. I noticed that they addressed me as "Mr. Jeff Lockhart" which would possibly imply that i was an idiot when signing up and didn't provide my full first name. i dont know if this would cause such a discrepancy, but it should be solved by simply looking at my license, which they said was forwarded to some security center or something.other issue is that i dont know where my social security card is.

Nice. Lori, you better not disappoint.I feel weird calling you Lori because that's my mom's name. Meaning if any thing were to happen between us I'd feel like I'm hooking up with my mom. But at least I'd feel like Marty McFly for a moment.
Bizzle would be jealous- Sick thread Milf moments brought to you by the Lunch Report.
Yeah, I still kinda think of Bluff whenever I see that pic. Has he returned at all?On the other note, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker or anything, it'd just be a little weird is all.
whew..........
Bizzle would be jealous- Sick thread Milf moments brought to you by the Lunch Report.
Would be? Fuck, I am jealous.
bizzle is back at work today. :wishing he were back at home eating frosted flakes in his boxers and watching the world cup face:
Unfortunately, neither of those are possible. I don't eat Frosted Flakes (Cinnamon Toast Crunch is where it's at) and the World Cup doesn't resume until Friday.Aw, who am I kidding, you just wanted to picture me in my boxers. I understand.
Aw, who am I kidding, you just wanted to picture me in my boxers. I understand.
obv point of the post was to get everyone in the properly hom mindset for the day.
obv point of the post was to get everyone in the properly hom mindset for the day.
If the point was to make us feel guilty about having pants on at work, then mission accomplished.Pete, did you tell your parents about the $8k yet or are you waiting for them to start in on your lifestyle again?It should be obvious which COA I advocate.
Good Morning Bitches!I have some exciting news!:obligatory anticipatory build up drumroll pause face:
You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance?What's up Habs? Nice to see you back. Your exciting news had better be announcing your triumphant return to slackerdom.
Good Morning Bitches!I have some exciting news!:obligatory anticipatory build up drumroll pause face:
rbbbbbdrdrbbrddrdbbbbbbbbbrdddddddrbrrrrrrrrbd
If the point was to make us feel guilty about having pants on at work, then mission accomplished.Pete, did you tell your parents about the $8k yet or are you waiting for them to start in on your lifestyle again?It should be obvious which COA I advocate.
I don't have a choice in the matter, my brother and one of our friends was over and I'm not going to ask my brother to hide it from them for no reason.
If this isn't announcing your triumphant return to the thread, we are all going to be very sad.This will be worth the buildup if you've brought Turd with you though.
I know, I've always liked Gammons. I still think Baseball Tonight is one of the best shows when it's Karl Ravech, Harold Reynolds, Chris John Kruk, and Peter Gammons.
amusing. Get well Peter, so I guess no Diamond Notes this week?
Online video game story.guy: noob, quit warcraft and kill yourselfme: I didn't feel like wasting time playing an unwinnable gameguy: loser noob faggotme: Keep calling me noob, it makes me rock hardme: What's your name? Where do you live? me: Let's hook up.The guy quit messaging me at that point. I think I'll use the Ron Mexico defense again in the future. It works quite well on the 12-16 year-old boy crowd--I think they genuinely find it disturbing.
at first I was like, hey, he's using my stuff, then you credited me. Thank you very much.you can never go wrong with getting gay. If they keep attacking you, get even gayer, ask if you can suck their c0ck. Shuts em right up. haha, well done.Back to work now.
You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance?What's up Habs? Nice to see you back. Your exciting news had better be announcing your triumphant return to slackerdom.
Thanks, it's nice to be back. I can't return on a full time basis, but i'm gonna try to sneak in more often and at least stay caught up. Feel free to clue me in to any missed boob shots and i'd also like an update on the fat fuck contest. Thank god i'm not participating cause i'd be losing pretty badly.And now, without further adoo, I BOUGHT A HOUSE BITCHES!m1216064-pri01-011.jpgm1216064-cui03-011.jpgth_m1216064-cou08-011.jpgm1216064-cou05-011.jpgm1216064-cac04-011.jpgm1216064-cou06-011.jpgI have two 1 bedroom appartments upstairs that are rented out, a huge basement and a big yard. I move september 1st!
I BOUGHT A HOUSE BITCHES!I move september 1st!
Nice! Congrats bro, that's a great move on your part. I lived for 7 years basically rent free, just renting out rooms to cover the mortgage. I highly recommend it.
Yeah, I still kinda think of Bluff whenever I see that pic. Has he returned at all?
he was on a little a few weeks ago when he was visiting Tommy, but I guess he doesn't have internet access where he is living now
you can never go wrong with getting gay. If they keep attacking you, get even gayer, ask if you can suck their c0ck. Shuts em right up. haha, well done.
Yeah, I can't believe I never figured it out before. I used to say highly sarcastic stuff just to watch and see how long it takes for them to figure out that they're being insulted, but this is way better. Sooo much homophobia out there.
rbbbbbdrdrbbrddrdbbbbbbbbbrdddddddrbrrrrrrrrbd
Yeah, that's special.(Oh, and congrats habs)
And now, without further adoo, I have two 1 bedroom appartments upstairs that are rented out, a huge basement and a big yard. I move september 1st!
nice, congrats

congrats on the hizzy. I'll be moving to...where do you live again? Nevermind, I'm still coming.edit: Montreal. I'm thinking about it. Ok, I'm still coming, but I'm not drinking any FCKING MERLOT. Or speaking French

Sooo much homophobia out there.
Mainly because when you say it, it is more believable than most.