Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Congrats to SuitedAces21, who I refer to as “the Liar” around my house, on the Natty.  I picked KU to beat ISU in the Midwest and to win the title, which won me my office pool.  Now back to cheering for a tornado to wipe out Lawrence.

21 hours ago, brvheart said:

Happy April everyone.

Nice april fools joke in the local paper this year. EU (the european union) decided that the opening of milk cartons couldn't exceed a certain height, so you had to store your milk laying down in the fridge. Factories were starting to make cartons with the screw cap on the long side.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been at my job for a good long while, but I'm thinking about looking for something new.

On 4/4/2022 at 11:49 PM, brvheart said:

Congrats to SuitedAces21, who I refer to as “the Liar” around my house, on the Natty.  I picked KU to beat ISU in the Midwest and to win the title, which won me my office pool.  Now back to cheering for a tornado to wipe out Lawrence.

i've never lied to you once, brvy. never! 

On 4/30/2022 at 1:01 PM, SuitedAces21 said:

i've never lied to you once, brvy. never! 

Dude.  You said you would never leave!  You said you would be here with me!  I was just hurt. 

Welcome back.

EDIT:  You're gone again.

• 5 weeks later...

Just by way of update, we have just completed another month of Suited's lies.  Happy summer everyone!  What are everyone's plans?  My summer is insane.

Next week, Illinois to meet an artist (oil painter) at my Aunt's house so he can paint 4 paintings of the farm for a Christmas present for my sister from her husband.

(June 15th) Go to West Virginia and help my middle son find an apartment and a job.

(June 26th) Go to New Orleans for a conference.

(June 29th) Go to Utah.

(July 5th) come home.

(July 10) Drive back to West Virginia and move my son and his soon-to-be wife into their new apartment.  (ps.  They are not living together or having sex at this time as that would be wrong, but you all already knew that)

(July 17th)  My son gets married.  (and has sex for the first time)

(July 30th)  Wyoming for a family vacation to Yellowstone.

(August 7th)  Home.

(August 18th)  Move my two girls back to college.

• 2 weeks later...