Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My brother can only help me move next weekend so I'm trying to do most of my packing this weekend. I really wish I could purge more stuff but I did a pretty thorough job last year when I moved.

You should have paid someone to do all that. You're in the 1% now.

I nearly just choked to death drinking water. Wrong pipe I guess. Drowning must be awful.

• Like 1

I nearly just choked to death drinking water. Wrong pipe I guess. Drowning must be awful.

I knew a sailor once, got tangled in the rigging. We pulled him out, but it took him five minutes to cough. He said it was like going home.

• Like 1

Remember to pull out.

I just cleaned my bathroom, which is always fun. Thinking about seein guardians of the galaxy two later. I enjoyed the first, and odds are I'll enjoy the second.

Sounds like a couple of solid Sundays. And a reminder that i haven't had any coffee today yet.

Me? I ran 8 miles this morning and then ran some errands. Now I'm watching some tv before doing laundry.

• Like 3

Yeah, like, in a row even.

I'm signed up for another 1/2 marathon June 3rd. I've been a little apprehensive since, yanno, last time, and I've struggled a lot more on runs than I did last go round but today was a pretty good run so I think I've got a shot at this thing. This was the longest I've run since then so I texted a friend that I was going to share my location with her and she was to monitor it and if i didn't text her at intervals she was to send help. Fortunately, it didn't come to that.

Naps, you could always ask people other than your brother to help. I'm available if it doesn't work out with him.

Essay, you should watch this if you haven't:

Naps, you could always ask people other than your brother to help. I'm available if it doesn't work out with him.

Brvy I could not in good conscience ask you to drive to DSM and then up to MPLS and then back to Wisconsin without paying you a buttload which I am not willing/able to do. But I appreciate the offer and know that from you it's a 100% genuine offer.

But also my brother has a truck and trailer which I especially need for my motorcycle and bed and kayak.

If brvy wanted to pm me that photo I wouldn't be mad about it.

I'm 90% calling in sick tomorrow. Just don't wanna go on, I'm too depressed over the way James comet was treated. So unfair.