Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

A few weeks ago, I had to go to the emergency room as the result of enthusiastic foreplay. Last night, my partner cut xer hand on my gladius while having sex. I'm now looking for a blacksmith to make us his and xers suits of plate armor, but with openings for our genitals. I've had ideas for fetishes that were just as hot, but never one that's also this practical.

• Like 2

thanks, tilt. Give me your address and I'll send you mine and Mack's Christmas card.

I almost sent you my address but then in the next post, 2 minutes later, you mention being drunk.

But thanks anyway, it's the thought that counts.

Party was a blast. Theme was Feliz navidad and I may have wore a #problematic sombrero and poncho over a Christmas turtleneck. They had a golden named Ace wearing a sweater and doing tricks for chips. The hosts mom showed up with a bottle of patron and we did far too many shots. My day spent watching the hustler proved worthwhile as I won a few games of pool. Relived a little college glory going 3-0 in beer pong while referring to myself as "the kid". Somehow managed to not get a hangover though. I did drink a large mug of water before passing out and slept in. Probably helped. Props to Mack for not waking me up at his normal 6 am. Or maybe he tried and I was unresponsive. Hard to say.

• Like 3

Cashed 74th out of 2900+ in a $50 tourney. 9 hours for a cash of $235. Spent a lot of time in the top 5, and felt the pull of the 26k first place. Not quite meant to be.

Been on a good run this week, though. Won $110 in a $2, and like $75 in a $3. The sharkscope graph finally trending the right way after a few months.

• Like 2

heard some of childish gambino today on the ol' sirius and pretty much thought of that episode of south park where everything sounds like explosive diarrhea.

i was busy doing my part to make america great again. closing deals doesn't just happen, you gotta want it more than the next guy.

i also just got a new overcoat. Michael Kors. navy. wool. very classy. i'm looking good in it, have no fear.

• Like 1

I'm still not back in the habit of checking in here daily or more. I'll try to do better.