Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Nah, when you don't got it, you don't got it. All the live players quit, myself included, and the game was just regs. I've got a big day tomorrow so I should get some rest. One of these days I'll have to accept that I'm not that good at poker anymore and need to get my shit together. I could have done a lot of tax studying tonight instead.

left + 460. a few hands before i left my earbuds warned me that battery power was low, and so i was playing out my free hands when i look down at 9 7 clubs. there was a raise by a pretty wild guy, so i called. flop was A A 5, two clubs. he bet out and i called. turn was my club. he bet and i out him for 200 total. he thought for a minute before calling with Q Q and one club. obviously the club came on the river. but still a good night.

I had a pretty rough session tonight. Ran AK into KK three times (and won none...though did get away cheap on one), ran KK into AA BvB for a stack, got oversetted twice, had AA cracked on the river in a biggish pot, won maybe 2/8 flips, whiffed quite a few big draws, and had to make a couple of semi-ridiculous laydowns (going to be curious to see results). Despite all that, only finished down $600, so yay?

In happier news, I found about 10btc that I didn't realize that I had, so that's pretty awesome.