• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Went to Sunfest today over in WPB today. Made a new friend the other day who gave me a free ticket. Saw Goldfinger and Flogging Molly. Could've stuck around for 4 hours for OAR (who I really like), but ain't got time for that. Came home and made $500 and am now likely to go partake in some sex.

• Like 3

The dad of the bachelor is apparently going through a mid life crisis and he was insufferable yesterday. Poor guy. I'm sure if we were all 6 years younger we would have all thought he was the coolest fvckin adult ever but as a group of mostly married 28-30 year olds who barely get to see each other and just want to drink some beers and bullshit he was a bit much.

Otherwise, it was a really great weekend.

Here is the plan: tell him you and your girlfriend are swingers. Get a craigslist hooker, tell him at first that she's your girlfriend, let him bang her, bang his wife, then let him foot the bill.

• Like 2

I had a friend of mine get murdered over the weekend in Jamaica. Anyone else have an interesting weekend?

Hey Suited. How do I go about finding a law that's on the books? I got pulled over in a private gated community with no expectation of public use for not having an emissions test done within so many days. I think the stop is illegal for a couple reasons, but mainly I just need to find the actual law so that I know if I can fight it or not.

In this link:

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-police-officer-pull-you-over-on-private-property

#2 is basically exactly what happened here. This is on a drive that is behind no trespassing signs, and he didn't flip on his lights until we were about a mile down the private road.

Damn, I saw that story on kcci, brvy. The murder, not your ticket, although it's probably there, too. I checked to see if it was my cousins church because they sponsor a lot of missions. Didn't even think about you. Sorry, buddy.

• Like 1

Hey Suited. How do I go about finding a law that's on the books? I got pulled over in a private gated community with no expectation of public use for not having an emissions test done within so many days. I think the stop is illegal for a couple reasons, but mainly I just need to find the actual law so that I know if I can fight it or not.

In this link:

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-police-officer-pull-you-over-on-private-property

#2 is basically exactly what happened here. This is on a drive that is behind no trespassing signs, and he didn't flip on his lights until we were about a mile down the private road.

What state was this in?

Damn, I saw that story on kcci, brvy. The murder, not your ticket, although it's probably there, too. I checked to see if it was my cousins church because they sponsor a lot of missions. Didn't even think about you. Sorry, buddy.

Super sucks. I was going out west with him in June.